Countries you’ve visited and you plan to visit?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Countries I’ve visited:
Europe: Belgium, France, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary

Africa: Egypt

Asia: Singapore, Taiwan

Countries I’d love to visit:
Europe: All Nordic countries, Romania, Croatia, Greece, Baltic countries, UK, Ireland, Ukraine, Belarus etc

Africa: All North African countries, Senegal, Ghana, Ivory Coast, South Africa

Asia: Korea, Japan

America: US, Canada

Oceania: Australia, New Zealand

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I’ve only visited Greece and Spain on holiday

Would love to visit France, Italy, Croatia, Iceland, Norway, Russia, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, India, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Costa Rica, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
went to france spain portugal italy

literally dont want to go anywhere else or do anything due to my complete lack of motivation

went to france spain portugal italy

literally dont want to go anywhere else or do anything due to my complete lack of motivation
Sometimes traveling helps you with chilling a bit.

When I was in Vienna for example I could temporarily neglect the blackpill. Yeah not getting any valid matches (aka those that actually turned into meetup + sex) annoyed me a lot but the city is beautiful and the restaurants are wonderful. I still miss that time tbh.

Germany when i was 12

Then i visited Venice, Monaco, Nice, Croatia, and Barcelona on a high school excursion. Spain was quite fun, there were lots of based africancels selling weed everywhere on the streets of Barca, it was cool. Monaco looked very rich and something giga alien for my poor balkan eyes jfl. Venice smelled like shit but it was very charming tbh. Croatia looked good too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 616
Sometimes traveling helps you with chilling a bit.

When I was in Vienna for example I could temporarily neglect the blackpill. Yeah not getting any valid matches (aka those that actually turned into meetup + sex) annoyed me a lot but the city is beautiful and the restaurants are wonderful. I still miss that time tbh.
youre talking to someone who leaves his 1 bedroom flat for approximately 3 hours total a day to gymcel, sign the attendance sheet at class then go home. the thought of going somewhere far away seems like far too much work.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I want to visit Madagascar