Courtney Cox is Underrated Here

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Minmaxing
Cox front
Cox side

Utterly angelic side profile, perfect hair and coloring, very feminine (but a little bit robust as well). Just an overall insanely pleasant face to look at. If she had a better upper lip, would be a gigastacy to me tbh. I know I'm probably overrating here due to preference, I really like her looks. But she can't be lower than Low Stacylite, objectively.

@PointOfNoReturn @aesthetic beauty @zDadun @SurgeryEnjoyer @emeraldglass @Mainstream @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421, scrunchables, PointOfNoReturn and 14 others
MTB

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Mainstream, PointOfNoReturn and 6 others
Where that maxilla at though

Good looking but i dont like her brows

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
View attachment 2657445View attachment 2657444

Utterly angelic side profile, perfect hair and coloring, very feminine, but a little bit robust as well. Just an overall insanely pleasant face to look at.
If she had a better upper lip, would be a gigastacy to me tbh. I know I'm probably overrating here due to preference, I really like her looks. But she can't be lower than Low Stacylite, objectively.

@PointOfNoReturn @aesthetic beauty @zDadun @SurgeryEnjoyer @emeraldglass @Mainstream @BrahminBoss
7.5/10. Her looks vary significantly depending on the photo.

I can’t tell if her improvement in looks came from Leanmaxxing or surgery.

Seriously, where is it nigger
Brutal you fell for one of the biggest PSL memes and can't even analyze it properly.

This amount of ante face is perfectly average for her pheno

• +1
Reactions: fuse, scrunchables, bourgeoizyzz and 4 others
htb imo she's not unique enough to go past that

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
From angelic to overcooked filler looksmaxxer in 2024:
Gettyimages 1131319720 612x612

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, SurgeryEnjoyer, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
So your eyebrow should be on the same line as the innermost part of you nose?

First image that appeared when I googled 'woman side profile'

It's not a rule but it doesn't really indicate anything out of order

• +1
Reactions: fuse, poopoohead and BitchBoy
7.5/10. Her looks vary significantly depending on the photo.
In those pictures she's easily 8+

I don't wanna muh pull up my calculator, but I think she only has like 4 or 5 flaws on the front. Plus her side is 88.3% using CA's formula so take that as you will.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn, poopoohead and 2 others
send an in motion of her peak. static pictures are giga fucking cope esp for women who fraud everythihng

send an in motion of her peak. static pictures are giga fucking cope esp for women who fraud everythihng

Her lips are a bigger failo in motion ngl, but cmon my nigga, that's not a MTB

• +1
Reactions: fuse and poopoohead

I don't wanna muh pull up my calculator, but I think she only has like 4 or 5 flaws on the front. Plus her side is 88.3% using CA's formula so take that as you will.
She probably has 10-15 flaws overall.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

why u only do side and never front? Front is way more important even according to CA.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Definitely underrated arguably better then Racheal.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and DelonLover1999
why u only do side and never front? Front is way more important even according to CA.
I don't have the entire formula for the front, that's why I don't measure it.

But the only things I was able to notice with a naked eye were upper to lower lip, and the fact that her middle third is probably a bit too long.

• +1
I don't have the entire formula for the front, that's why I don't measure it.

But the only things I was able to notice with a naked eye were upper to lower lip, and the fact that her middle third is probably a bit too long.
Do u have the side thing in excel sheet? I have both front and side but side is tedious to do. Too annoying

• +1
Do u have the side thing in excel sheet? I have both front and side but side is tedious to do. Too annoying
Send front and I'll do it for her tbh, I'm curious asf ngl

• +1
Send front and I'll do it for her tbh, I'm curious asf ngl
Wait imma put it in excel sheet first and ill send it someday, its not hard without excel but when someone has sub 60% front i cant bother to look up the tiers.

Wait imma put it in excel sheet first and ill send it someday, its not hard without excel but when someone has sub 60% front i cant bother to look up the tiers.
Just send me screenshots of the scoring for every feature in PMs, I'll do the dirty work

• +1
Just send me screenshots of the scoring for every feature in PMs, I'll do the dirty work
Go in CA’s videos and at the Tom Cruise at the end, its all there

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax
Gigastacy in her prime, anything else is cope.

• Love it
  • +1
LTB if I’m being generous

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Blackgymmax
An 85%+ side most of the time has atleast an 80 front

• +1
An 85%+ side most of the time has atleast an 80 front
Nah, it depends.
If a face has for example 70% frontal harmony but its flawed by eye area for example ipd, brows, tilt etc the side is likely higher since the person has ideal jaw in the front and its very likely to be ideal in the side. IIRC its 65% front and 35% side.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Utterly angelic side profile, perfect hair and coloring, very feminine (but a little bit robust as well). Just an overall insanely pleasant face to look at. If she had a better upper lip, would be a gigastacy to me tbh. I know I'm probably overrating here due to preference, I really like her looks. But she can't be lower than Low Stacylite, objectively.

Agree with everything you said, she gives me a strong New England upper class vibe.

Great colouring, very classy face and pleasant looking

• +1
Go in CA’s videos and at the Tom Cruise at the end, its all there
It's all male ideals + would take too much time pausing the video to get all the data anyway

When you can just send me spreadsheet tbh

• +1
It's all male ideals + would take too much time pausing the video to get all the data anyway

When you can just send me spreadsheet tbh
When i put it in sheet, im doing it rn it will take a long ass time tho

• +1
Wat how u measure maxilla
That's the thing, you don't really 'measure' it.

A recessed maxilla can manifest in a couple different ways: Pronounced Nasolabial Folds, A very flat profile (convexity wise), or an underbite (which usually means flat profile anyway).

But there's also more stuff like how Forward Grown the Lefort 2 area is. Basically, if you can't notice anything glaring like a sunken nasion, the maxilla is most likely fine.

Contrary to what niggas might say here, a lot of anteface (maxillary projection) is not necessary at all to be gl, especially if you're a male.

Last edited:
  • +1
6.5 PSL brutally mogged everyone on Friends specially Aniston that mtb

She's a stacy
When most people agree on htb+ that's a stacy
you either underrate people or overrate them don't you, there's no way she's a legit stay HTB is more accurate

you either underrate people or overrate them don't you, there's no way she's a legit stay HTB is more accurate
my nigga no offense but you said shia lebouf was a chadlite in his prime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, poopoohead and Deleted member 19968

3870033 cox side
Image 7 1 2024 at 323 am

• +1
My mom has a better side profile

Oldmoneypilled again fml

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and DelonLover1999

Caged at "From Vilnius"

• Love it