• SF

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • SF

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6191

Deleted member 6191

M*d
Have you ever noticed every blog and social media site states they are not allowing the spread of misinformation? Even Stormfront posts the same thing BS line. Without people talking, only the crazies get to make statements that will kill us off. Five months ago, "they" said wear a mask if you need to. Three months ago, "they" said mandatory to wear a mask. Now the French are saying the children are the carriers and a mask isn't helping anyone. So who do you people, that censor everyone's words, believe today? Do I have to have a degree to state my opinions, I do have a doctorate.
This entire pandemic is nothing but a flu to kill off the elderly. Eighty-five percent of the deaths are elderly people. The common flu would have taken half of them anyways.
This is my opinion, I am a published author and I have a doctorate in Science from the UC Davis. I hope, I do not get censored, by an uneducated person with less education then myself. "Let the stupid inherit the Earth".

This statement has nothing to do with the grammar police. I hate grammar and everything it has to do with it. Another opinion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bladeeout, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
Have you ever noticed every blog and social media site states they are not allowing the spread of misinformation? Even Stormfront posts the same thing BS line. Without people talking, only the crazies get to make statements that will kill us off. Five months ago, "they" said wear a mask if you need to. Three months ago, "they" said mandatory to wear a mask. Now the French are saying the children are the carriers and a mask isn't helping anyone. So who do you people, that censor everyone's words, believe today? Do I have to have a degree to state my opinions, I do have a doctorate.
This entire pandemic is nothing but a flu to kill off the elderly. Eighty-five percent of the deaths are elderly people. The common flu would have taken half of them anyways.
This is my opinion, I am a published author and I have a doctorate in Science from the UC Davis. I hope, I do not get censored, by an uneducated person with less education then myself. "Let the stupid inherit the Earth".

This statement has nothing to do with the grammar police. I hate grammar and everything it has to do with it. Another opinion.
100% agree.

There is a BIG problem in White compliance keeping this scam going through fear of sacking from employment etc.
This "pandemic" is one of FEAR not disease.

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, fukmylyf, sytyl and 2 others
I agree completely (except for the part about grammar).

i wouldn't take corona lightly

i wouldn't take corona lightly
Do you prefer it chilled?
biggrin.gif

Covid-19 was a huge gift to the Democratic Party and leftists are milking it for all it's worth. Why are young healthy people wearing masks? What's the point of that? It's just social conditioning and submission to authority.
mad.gif

Nigga how did I end up in a schizocel thread?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 1338, Tyronecell and 12 others
Covid-19 was a huge gift to the Democratic Party and leftists are milking it for all it's worth. Why are young healthy people wearing masks? What's the point of that? It's just social conditioning and submission to authority.
mad.gif
Quit trusting the LondonVillies so much. Covid19 virus is a hoax. It doesnt exist.

Nigga how did I end up in a schizocel thread?
Realmente não importa para eles como respondemos, exceto por eles nos darem uma dor ainda maior com um potencial de morrermos de fome ou de uma doença não diagnosticada / ejetada se resistirmos.

Last edited:
Me and the niggas should beat your head until it functions properly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 1338 and 4 others
I do not think that it is White compliance which keeps this going. It are the memberships of leaders in the UN and their WHO who do the complying and the enforcing. Call it a globalist conspiracy against their hapless underlings. They get rich from all the fines which they hand out.

huge money fines in australia for breaking covid-19 rules - Bing

Their businesses will survive whereas many small businesses run by the "unwashed" will go under for good. It is a plot for a global reset and we who are not with (((them))) are the ever sorry pawns.

It really does not matter to them how we respond except for them giving us even greater grief with a potential of us dying from starvation or an undiagnosed/ejected disease if we resist.

What you say is true, but it underlines my point of mass FEAR rather than ACTUAL disease, being the problem.....particularly the potential fines & other punishments, ostracism etc etc for non compliance.

What you say is true, but it underlines my point of mass FEAR rather than ACTUAL disease, being the problem.....particularly the potential fines & other punishments, ostracism etc etc for non compliance.
It does exist because I've got five relatives that got it in Texas and one friend in south cali that contracted it. All recovered though.

I don't think they would lie to me.

For the majority of the people, it appears to be non life threatening.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
I disagree bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
It does exist because I've got five relatives that got it in Texas and one friend in south cali that contracted it. All recovered though.

I don't think they would lie to me.

For the majority of the people, it appears to be non life threatening.
There is a BIG question mark about the tests employed to "identify" the virus.

We`re told that there is a "pandemic" with mass infections, yet the tests require massive laboratory amplification of the virus genetic samples for detection.
I smell a rat.

Tenor

• Woah
I disagree bro
Covid-19 is a brand. Just like Pepsi, Apple and Walmart.

I understood what its purpose was after reading an article about AIDS and how AIDS was never just one thing. By rebranding a bunch of illnesses as AIDS, the pharmaceutical industry was then able to profit from it.

They’ve rebranded the flu. All the coronaviruses consolidated into one: Covid-19.

They’ve been doing this with race, ex: BLM is a brand supported by mega corporations.
Sexuality: Not enough gays and lesbians so sexual minority people have been rebranded as non-binary which includes more people to profit from.
Gender: trans, cis, non-cis etc. Again, more people = more money.

Corporations and their brands rule the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and sytyl
i need what drug ur on. tell me plz

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 6191

I understood what its purpose was after reading an article about AIDS and how AIDS was never just one thing. By rebranding a bunch of illnesses as AIDS, the pharmaceutical industry was then able to profit from it.

They’ve rebranded the flu. All the coronaviruses consolidated into one: Covid-19.

They’ve been doing this with race, ex: BLM is a brand supported by mega corporations.
Sexuality: Not enough gays and lesbians so sexual minority people have been rebranded as non-binary which includes more people to profit from.

Good point.

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Azoriko and BigBoy

I disagree bro

• JFL
I disagree bro
#PropagandaWatch - "Corona World" Video Game Lets You Kill the Covidiots!

The Corbett Report Subscriber

Have you played Corona World yet? It's the hot new online game from German public broadcasters ARD and ZDF where you play a nurse who has to go shopping while being assaulted by joggers, party people, preppers and highly contagious children. So what do you do? You stomp them to death, of course! Fun for all ages!

SHOW NOTES: “Corona World” Video Game Lets You Kill the Covidiots! – #PropagandaWatch : The Corbett Report

• Hmm...
#PropagandaWatch - "Corona World" Video Game Lets You Kill the Covidiots!

The Corbett Report Subscriber

Have you played Corona World yet? It's the hot new online game from German public broadcasters ARD and ZDF where you play a nurse who has to go shopping while being assaulted by joggers, party people, preppers and highly contagious children. So what do you do? You stomp them to death, of course! Fun for all ages!

SHOW NOTES: “Corona World” Video Game Lets You Kill the Covidiots! – #PropagandaWatch : The Corbett Report

I disagree bro

• JFL
Reactions: godirl and Deleted member 6191
I disagree bro

Só porque as pessoas são jovens não significa que não sofrerão substancialmente se contraírem o vírus. Tenho certeza de que meus novos vizinhos perceberam. Eles são jovens e estão em péssimas condições há várias semanas. Não parece que estão melhorando. Eles não são gordos e estão fisicamente aptos, embora isso os afete muito. Todos os idosos da minha vizinhança estão em muito melhor forma do que eles.

• WTF
Só porque as pessoas são jovens não significa que não sofrerão substancialmente se contraírem o vírus. Tenho certeza de que meus novos vizinhos perceberam. Eles são jovens e estão em péssimas condições há várias semanas. Não parece que estão melhorando. Eles não são gordos e estão fisicamente aptos, embora isso os afete muito. Todos os idosos da minha vizinhança estão em muito melhor forma do que eles.

View attachment 670392

View attachment 670390
I disagree bro

• Woah
@Dukeys did you forget your meds today tf is this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 6191
@Dukeys did you forget your meds today tf is this