Create a service that protects websites from DDoS attacks - then attack websites

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So you create a service that protects websites, mainly forums and image boards, from DDoS attacks. You charge a nice prosperous fee for your service. Then you attack websites WHILE investing in the advertising of your service. Websites hire you not knowing YOU'RE the one attacking them.

Finally, now that you have all those forums under your power, you implement change. You see, by this stage, you've become delusional. You begin feeling like a government. You start feeling you can shape the world in your image. Delusion of grandeur, we call that.

So you insist transgenders will be respected, promoted, and worshipped, or you'll be extracted from the internet. But, you see, trannies are very persistent. And that perseverance you can milk. So give them what they want. In exchange, they'll slave for you, thus profiting big bucks from their delusion.

So sad you know

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Badg tier evil plot

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
yeah, but it doesn't last. even successful programmers and hackers habitually jump off roofs and out of windows. Ugh. Suicides. It's a common thing nowadays with folks making good money. That success makes them depressed to the point of suicide. :(

We live by the codes of the ghetto

I’m treating this shit like a demo

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
We live by the codes of the ghetto

I’m treating this shit like a demo
Italian mafia used similar tactics with small businesses. So they'll send their goons to bust Pop's windows out. Perhaps, rob him too. Then they'll offer their protection service days later. So the vandalism and robberies stopped. "My gad, they're heroes!" Ugh. Months later, those small businesses will become part of the mafia's empire.