Creatine makes your skin glow

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Been taking 12g for the past few days with a liter of water and my skin looks brighter like that youthful glow. It makes sense too since creatine holds water in all the cells of the body not just muscles, so it must be hydrating the skin from within.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
I'm practically glowing and my wrinkles are reduced since taking it (32 yrs old)

It's hard to see with camera filter but I swear there's a difference

before

after

Been taking 12g for the past few days with a liter of water and my skin looks brighter like that youthful glow. It makes sense too since creatine holds water in all the cells of the body not just muscles, so it must be hydrating the skin from within.
I'm practically glowing and my wrinkles are reduced since taking it (32 yrs old)

before

after

16402.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28610, Endocrinemaxxer and 4 others
Creatine is naturally found in our skin and it is important for the function of our skin cells. Our body’s production of creatine declines as we age, which is why it’s important to make sure we are getting enough from our diets and/or supplements.

Some studies claim that creatine can help reduce wrinkles, increase skin firmness, protect the skin from UV damage, and help with the overall youthful appearance of the skin in general.

What’s more, creatine also plays a role in the production of collagen, which is important for skin health a well.

Creatine may help reduce the signs of ageing by supporting and improving skin health in the following ways

Creatine protects skin from UV exposure​

Creatine may help repair ageing skin cells as it can protect the skin from UV exposure.

It may reduce DNA damage in the skin caused from UV light (1).

As we age, skin cell metabolism is reduced, which causes the appearance of aged and damaged skin.

However, creatine helps to recharge skin cells and boost skin cell metabolism, thereby protecting the skin from harmful effects of UV damage and other factors that cause stress on skin cells (2).

Creatine helps to create new skin cells​

Creatine also plays a role in generating new skin cells.

Creatine improves skin turnover, thereby helping to continuously replenishing skin with new, healthy skin cells.

It is believed that the increase in skin cell turnover can therefore increase skin elasticity and reduce signs of hyper-pigmentation (1).

Creatine may help to keep skin hydrated​

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Elvisandreaa and mog222
It hydrates skin, increases skin cell turnover and reduces wrinkles according to studies

Bruuuuh fix that haircut first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Endocrinemaxxer, Elvisandreaa and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: beachdude123 and LightSkinNoob
Do you ever suck cock?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Your barber hates u bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rooman, Endocrinemaxxer and 8 others
Lol I thought you are at max 19 years old

Mfs be on a looksmaxxing website for a years and yet fail to achieve the most basic improvements ever: a FUCKING HAIRCUT :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: rooman
kys

• Love it
Reactions: rooman
1 year and a half on this forum just to still have this gay ass haircut.

Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, poopoohead, xean and 2 others

before

after

Bro skin mogs me and I'm 19

God I can't wait to mog all the skinnyfat baldcels and buzzcutcels at the club tomorrow night. FUARK

But you're like norwood 4 yourself. Whatever, man. If it works for you, so be it.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Does mk 667 do this too due to the water retention?

It makes your face bloated

before

after

Bro can you repost the pics? They ain’t showing

Or just dm it to me. Also around ur age and have made post asking if creatine will act as a face filler

Need to see ur results

Yes creatine is a face filler as it fills your face with water leading you to look like a puffer fish.