Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi Black Pill.

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Super Football (soccer) star Lionel Messi objectively has better career stats than Ronaldo despite being 2 years younger with both players still playing and has won best player of the year more times than Ronaldo.

Despite that because Messi is just a well groomed Manlet whist Ronaldo is a Chad, people still try to argue Ronaldo is better, Ronaldo makes more money, has more followers, a hotter wife and more attention from women.

Women say they are not attracted to Messi or he is too short despite Messi being the best football player in all of human history.
Meanwhile they all say Ronaldo is hot.

Red pill people try to say looks don't matter but literally the greatest player of all time of the most popular sport in the world has girls saying he is short and is not attractive unlike other people.

Attachments

• Ronaldo Messi.jpg
    Ronaldo Messi.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, wernhervonbraun, Deleted member 16380 and 8 others
while Messi struggles in Ligue 1 (6goal), ronaldo is elected best player of Man United

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: maxaesthetics, alriodai, HeightOrDie and 3 others
muh chad he has no hyoid๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ˜ธ

Attachments

• ron mogged.png
    ron mogged.png
    387.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Acromegaly_Chad, subhuman incel and 8 others
Looks is cope when ur this famous. Blackpill autism

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
while Messi struggles in Ligue 1 (6goal), ronaldo is elected best player of Man United
Messi was playing as a playmaker instead of a goal scorer he still performed well.

My point was over their career as people will focus on and were reacting to their prime not now as they are deep into their 30s.

• +1
Reactions: JLnSK
Messi's wife is better looking

The only argument for Ronaldo being a better player is his ability to score headed goals and goals from distance with both feet so one could argue he is a more "complete" player although that does not necessarily mean he is better
In the area where Messi excels, dribbling past players and playmaking, there is no comparison

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Edgar, closedplatecel and 4 others
ronaldo is barely HTN if he wasn't famous

a tall HTN with such a status = IRL chad

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

I am a noobie here and don't even know what HTN means. Is their a thread listing terms here or something?

• +1
Reactions: blackpilled I lost
r

remind me to never ask you for a rate damn you are harsh

r

i'm not harsh at all , i'm just saying if he wasn't famous then nobody would say he's a chad

he is not better looking than any dude here rated HTN

Muh best player got flop in an incel league while Ronaldo is scoring bangers after bangers in the toughest league at 37. Get a grip incel, messi is nowhere close to Ronaldo

• +1
Reactions: Over
Blackpill - none women i talked syaed Ronaldo is hot

They all sya Alisson Becker is hot or Pique or Giroud

Never ever heard Ronaldo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and KING REIDYZ
Blackpill - none women i talked syaed Ronaldo is hot

They all sya Alisson Becker is hot or Pique or Giroud

Never ever heard Ronaldo
So true

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
r

Appeal and PSL are not the same thing

PSL Wise your features might be 5PSL but if you have good harmony and colouring+pheno For example you can still slay

just talk down on someone with 0.0000001 status theory, messi and ronaldo can both get whatever fucking stacy they want. end of story

Messi's wife is better looking

The only argument for Ronaldo being a better player is his ability to score headed goals and goals from distance with both feet so one could argue he is a more "complete" player although that does not necessarily mean he is better
In the area where Messi excels, dribbling past players and playmaking, there is no comparison
Georgina mogs that tranny to death

Super Football (soccer) star Lionel Messi objectively has better career stats than Ronaldo despite being 2 years younger with both players still playing and has won best player of the year more times than Ronaldo.

Despite that because Messi is just a well groomed Manlet whist Ronaldo is a Chad, people still try to argue Ronaldo is better, Ronaldo makes more money, has more followers, a hotter wife and more attention from women.

Women say they are not attracted to Messi or he is too short despite Messi being the best football player in all of human history.
Meanwhile they all say Ronaldo is hot.

Red pill people try to say looks don't matter but literally the greatest player of all time of the most popular sport in the world has girls saying he is short and is not attractive unlike other people.
Poor Lionel...

... should have chosen a hot wife too :feelsrope:

Now people will say it is because he is a manlet, when in reality, the poor guy just married his MTB oneitis :feelsrope:

Messi have good looking wife, he could've slay with status only, but he is aspie af or just low inhib to do that. Ronaldo seems more NT and extrovert and thats why people think is better player, or maybe just height and looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back