Crypto is about to go insane. $SOL $HIGH were amazing calls. Summer will be $$$$$

It looks strong for sure.
At this point my strategy has turned into gamble on memes, take profits early and put 50% of the profits into Kas. I lost the most money buying shit like Zeph Space and Qubic.

Unless I’m trying to trade on a shorter time frame, low mc utility coins seem strictly worse than memes.

At this point my strategy has turned into gamble on memes, take profits early and put 50% of the profits into Kas. I lost the most money buying shit like Zeph Space and Qubic.

Unless I’m trying to trade on a shorter time frame, low mc utility coins seem strictly worse than memes.
Shorter timeframes and meme will lose you everything man. It's a marathon. Managing your risk is so important. Do you use leverage?

Shorter timeframes and meme will lose you everything man. It's a marathon. Managing your risk is so important. Do you use leverage?
Nope I’m trying to “trade” more now tbh. Until now I’ve been buying spot and holding. I’m trying to find a good exchange without KYC though. Mexc is gonna require KYC from the US even with a vpn soon so I’ve been looking into getting the palau id thing.

Nope I’m trying to “trade” more now tbh. Until now I’ve been buying spot and holding. I’m trying to find a good exchange without KYC though. Mexc is gonna require KYC from the US even with a vpn soon so I’ve been looking into getting the palau id thing.

This? Wow, you can just get a Palau ID card just like that? How do you verify it though? Most exchanges make you take videos and selfies holding your ID,

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin

This? Wow, you can just get a Palau ID card just like that? How do you verify it though? Most exchanges make you take videos and selfies holding your ID,
Yeah I think you would just use the palau id for that lmao. That’s supposedly enough verification. It costs around $250 and you can pay for expedited shipping. At least from the US, if I want to keep using Mexc I’ll still need to vpn even with the palau id. I’m also looking at BloFin though, I think they have perpetuals on some stuff and non-KYC even from the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back