Crypto Megathread

Are you also bullish on ETH for this reason? on-chain data surrounding ETH shows whales now own 68.6% of the total supply, highest since november 2017.
View attachment 1029712
View attachment 1029714

seems like ethereum is ready to make some massive moves imo
I got fees raped. last time I moved etherium into other stuff.

does that mean etherium failed, as a payment exchange crypto??

Ain't no one wanna pay 20% in fees, to move crypto around.
Than it's cheaper to use bank even.

Fees on the ethereum network are like 1.3% or so. Some random exchange probably raped you

Fees on the ethereum network are like 1.3% or so. Some random exchange probably raped you
Damn, that's sad.
I put etherium into altcoins. and i found the fees high. becuase volume orso someone said caused etheriurm fees spike?
ethereum-average-transaction-fee.png

. I use Exodus.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
My best advice would be to get into Bitcoin and hold it, and focus on the really long term prospects. Risk management is #1

Do u recomend to hold it by ftx december 2021 futures or futures quaterly with low lev (x2) for example instead of spot ?

How many years of trading experience do u think it is necesary to outperform the roi you gain by just investing and hold ?

Why do u like monero tho ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
Do u recomend to hold it by ftx december 2021 futures or futures quaterly with low lev (x2) for example instead of spot ?

How many years of trading experience do u think it is necesary to outperform the roi you gain by just investing and hold ?

Why do u like monero tho ?
Xmr is on the rise, tapped from my private intel circle, will tell you more in a later thread.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL

not really there are layer 2 solutions to circumvent the problem as well as rumors that vitalik has solved the problem competely but those rumours have existed for a long time though. id say they are more credible this time from what i have heard. eitherway eth is just congested with lots of bloatware cause all of the defi. most likely a significant majority of defi will port over to FTM since its evm compaitiable and the fees will decrease in severity

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
What are some good resources to learn about how to invest in bitcoin, learning about it or any good websites bitcoin related?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Any good small cap altcoins to invest like 500 $ in?

im to stupid for it

Tracked results of Telegram calls. BNB call also taken (250 to 471), and EGLD taken.

LINA hit stop loss price, but bought back in after a new signal at 230ish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Lars
View attachment 1085046
Tracked results of Telegram calls. BNB call also taken (250 to 471), and EGLD taken.

how long did u take for that profit also wdym about ending price? your last sell or the price atm of the asset

Preface:
The number one most imporant thing to remember is you know nothing.
You are competing with people with decades of experience, who went through brutal education and have unimaginable power and knowledge of the market.
I dont claim to know anything, and doubt anyone who claims he does. This thread has immense value because my intentions are not to appear smart, sell anything, give advice ect. There are INCREDIBLY good resources which give buy/sell signals which give immense returns however these are paid. This is the golden rule which I will discuss alot, and im sure that following these buy/sell signals will be much better than doing this all by yourself. If you are interested PM me. I am making a group where we all pool money to buy subscrpitions for these things. For example if 20 of us pay $50/monthly we can get access to 1k worth of information.

1. Should you still invest in crypto?
2TacpLUkNnEpObbBGiOAcUB3UqCTb5KgHwA4lKI5sIZ_8RhxjprFmXMrzg6BHeM7zRKpI2y4NfVm1NlozioEpeUlaXLAaqXvvF_nx4kDYH9g4_uma_lt2IuUGE7aP2QrbdVaFDja

AdHoS3baBtXfR6KYCv62pNLIK44WoZUcfcuuuFfEtkeEBgAG4jHP0I0hdiX5brp0ZIn1d3M_EPlmgdPzM5DDSpf_CzxFsm3K4OLIUCcyjYltANrsawrfK7NDO6WIHBE4NBPNzgdJ

The number one question most people have is if its too late to get into crypto. According to multiple models we are still in the early stages of a major bullrun. While we can expect multiple major corrections, we probably have a long way until we enter another multiple year bear market. Another 10x from here is expected.

1. Fear and Greed: https://alternative.me/crypto/fear-and-greed-index/ This is a good indicator of public sentiment. High greed = your family is probably investing, High fear = Institutions and experienced investors are investing
View attachment 1023244

2. Investment strategy
Now that you decided to invest into crypto, we will discuss how to invest.
Three Pillars: Bluechips, Venture capitalist, Flips

Blue Chips refer to assets with good fundamentals and high potential for long term success. Depending on your risk tolerance, it is generally accepted that the majority of your portfolio should consist of these. Venture capitalists refers to small Mcap coins which have to potential to 10x. Think about it this way, If you buy 10 small cap coins, if even 1 goes 10x and the other 9 go to 0 you break even.

How to choose High Potential projects? Find the coin you like and search it among these websites: Avoid any forums where emotion is involved.
  1. https://simetri.cryptobriefing.com/ratings/
    Ratings are given according too
yqe5LBcQbJgnq7OL-Y3rMTp5XomgmwOIjh2ipzt0Z-6Z0uAHsEsLzh2DiQJxZ4CBgLOZ0253WM4t0d2B1DragnnT98iEYb7i67xnD7GLBZ4TDzD5zkMOK5p-becT9YDXimDopSDV

https://app.flipsidecrypto.com/tracker/all-coins
kAfJuR-QE6mC_IzWVSFPYrlg5gOALXGqjWyVTXVUJwexQz3_3-L1brSCeAQSLaVKqEeJw61CKYWaGM0osKM4ny6PPm4OrqA23u35Q8FT_xPgG753DmLyC9zuw7iIWpP9kRIf-xjb

Other Sites:
https://coincheckup.com/analysis

The goated youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTz9aloyvpcdskTrAQf7t7A (for smaller Mcap coins)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvqjQPSeaWn-uEx-w0XOIg (for the big players)

Again just remember the golden rule: You dont know shit. Just follow these guys and you will be fine.
View attachment 1023260
Pay attention to which coins the whales are accumilating.

Check the project's official Roadmap and check for https://coinmarketcal.com/en/ to look if any catalysts are coming up. Projects with major emphasis on building the technological aspect are much more lucrative for the long term, compared with projects which have already focused on marketing.
View attachment 1023271
If you look at a cryptos road map and they still havent started with marketing, it means they have a good potential in the future

Flips:
The second section of this focuses on short term flips and technical analysis. These are great in a bull market, you accumilate more money to accumilate more bluechips and venture capitals.

Most important indicators (You NEED to know these before you invest). Firstly and most importantly look at the fucking price. If a coin has already pumped you are too late, and most likely will buy at the peak.)
XfFFnJrCwPDXHcTckr_5RgaD7jms3RCslIgk_Vd-i2bCjTEwvkoXBx0tobRlBN6WxH7rWoPtuEr6VH-kf4wKP56DkPLewpsCeDRflbJz_3XNHZwugLc2b0dxI96MDIiFJ5Y4A4v1

SeLt0OeuMQ1EUPP9pd2BdIaWWBs6WKUcPImB_OPOHGd-_Z2WICFBes8x9aXmkeF3krBZPXkZj512TcQYYs1Ch1GMYbhgY7Bbga8_4T5uijOs9hPlVbkMUY54FMWI3u4Am2BW7mMj

GkegDExrBwzzXSzJmCVpQbKxX6NMATe6A7eciDRZZaz-k2jQB16oBjRChbQhOMMtYR7mtQbOFDbwdr5QfFntbYLUODNuRCxl3J5UOUQaeD55HZ7tMhEaZe70JuAMSKvtasXXoMaB

GOLDEN RULE OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:
View attachment 1023223
Remember that you are the guy on the left. Whales are incredibly good at manipulating the market. No matter how much research you do, if whales want to push the price down so they can accumilate more, all the fundamentals go outside the window. Think about it like this, No matter how much you looksmax if sean orpy wants your girlfriend there is nothing you can do about it. The market moves the way the whales want it too.

Think about Fibonacci retracement. Why the fuck should a random number be such a good preditor of value? Its because whales know this. They wait for it to break resistance, then they buy a lot (which increases price), then they set a set a sell order for 1 fib level, and a buy order for a lower fib level. So exactly what they want occurs, the coin goes up, and idiots (you) fomo into it. The coin will then hit the fib level which all the whales set sell orders for. The coin then drops since people panic, and the coin then finds support at the levels the whales have decided. Its a form of indirect collusion.

You are not smart enough to play against the whales (If you are you know more than me and shouldnt be reading this thread).

https://cryptoquant.com/overview/btc-fund-data THis is the best website to see what the whales are doing
https://www.binance.com/en/futures/funding-history/4 This shows you the ratio of Long/Shorts. If there are high amount of shorts, it means Bears are going to try to push the market down.

View attachment 1023258
View attachment 1023277
A good strategy is buying a coin after it breaks through resistance. Set a stop loss at the resistance level and let the coin ride.

TLDR;
Just buy a subscription to a service which gives buy/sell signals. If you wonder what this is, its basically a company which does extensive research and spoonfeeds you information. This is the best interms of percentage gain, and also saves you time and effort. PM me and we will all split the costs.If for some reason you dont want to do that (capital is not large enough, you want to learn the market yourself, ect) You can use these resources to guide yourself. Im sure there are high IQcels who will make massive gains learning the market themselves, but it takes time, patience, and losses early on.

This thread was inspired by my good friend and inspirational user @TheMewingBBC . May we all succeed like he did
Wdym pm me and we split the cost

View attachment 1085046

I wanna join these telegram groups that gives signals what to buy can I get an inv pls?

Alt-coin season is still in full progress.

Monero I have 4 example. went from 250 usd last month to now 420 usd.
Nice gains.

I need to start to figur out. Hpow I can cash out. some.

I put some in Tether.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and goat2x
Lookintobitcoin.com
Cryptos get dogged at still. msm.

His assessment of the cause of 2008 crash being because of house value speculation = wrong. The reason was, that banks let (and had to by governement pressure) lend money mortgagages, to loser people whom could not pay it back. NINJA loans, No Income NOjob No Assets. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/ninja-loan.asp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669

His assessment of the cause of 2008 crash being because of house value speculation = wrong. The reason was, that banks let (and had to by governement pressure) lend money mortgagages, to loser people whom could not pay it back. NINJA loans, No Income NOjob No Assets. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/ninja-loan.asp

Midwit talking to midwits, this only has as much power as you give it. In 10 years all the viewers of this will be dead or in shock as to why they're poor.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Inscol and sergeant blackpill
Man, i always had a good feeling about xrp, gotta start trusting my intuition more.

Buy DOGE, ETH, LINA, LINK, XCH, HBAR. Thank me later

• JFL
nice nice :ogre:(y)(y) thanks!

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6723

nigga's not wrong but jfl at the normie brainwashing :feelshaha:

Aren't signal providers the biggest scammers ever?

• +1
buy pinkmoon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439 and Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
My three most trusted users brb investing all I’ve got
i dont trust the pajeets @sytyl @Copeful

Matic is a pajeet coin literally down -20% since i bought 1k of it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, lutte and 1 other person
i dont trust the pajeets @sytyl @Copeful

Matic is a pajeet coin literally down -20% since i bought 1k of it
im getting scammed too nigga stfu
im down on 100x which was shilled to me by @Latebloomer10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, goat2x and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Copeful and Deleted member 6217
i didnt even tell you to buy u subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Copeful
are u big on crypto or u just listen to this cuck

• JFL
  • JFL
"its a good time to buy 100x now its in a dip"
curry impatience wait a few days you can buy ur village india with the profit @goat2x trust me bhai
I made 10x if this pajeet listened to me he wouldve too
Schermopname 285 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
curry impatience wait a few days you can buy ur village india with the profit @goat2x trust me bhai
I made 10x if this pajeet listened to me he wouldve too
View attachment 1121529
I LITERALLY RECOMMENDED THAT COIN TO YOU ABUSED KUTTA WITH SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6217
good read, tbh i just bought 100$ worth of bitcoin
Dumbest investment you could ever make. If Bitcoin reaches 100,000 $ you only make 100 $ of profit. Now if you put it into some random low market cap shitcoin it could 10x or 15x and only then the investment would be worth it.

What the fuck is losing 100 $ anyways, that’s nothing. If you’re going to invest pennies invest them in risky cryptos otherwise you’re just kidding yourself and wasting your time meanwhile Coinbase takes 10 % already

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 6217
Dumbest investment you could ever make. If Bitcoin reaches 100,000 $ you only make 100 $ of profit. Now if you put it into some random low market cap shitcoin it could 10x or 15x and only then the investment would be worth it.

What the fuck is losing 100 $ anyways, that’s nothing. If you’re going to invest pennies invest them in risky cryptos otherwise you’re just kidding yourself and wasting your time meanwhile Coinbase takes 10 % already
Lol i dont care about gambling right now, i dont have enough money