Cucked by 17 year old 5’6 asian boy with TikTok haircut htn appeal as a 14 year old 6’0 bbc (got my revenge)

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
I was walking with this ugly Italian mtb chick and the asian boy said “ciao” which means hello in Italian, the Italian ltb barely spoke English and was 14 years old so I was trying to get her away from the wannabe Chang. I told him “ciao” and he said “Not you bitch” I could’ve crashed out, but I chose not to and confronted him when I wasnt in front of the becky. He thought I was trying to fight over that ugly ass girl I knew he was trolling so I was like nah u called me a bitch that’s why I’m tryna fight u

Fast forward I threw a glass of water in his face but ran off so security wouldn’t detain my thug ass (was too high inhib at the time to realize that security wasn’t actually gonna go after my ass)

Then he chased me around and got one of his goons to lure me into the bathroom but ended up going somewhere else in front of 20 other kids

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), bloomercel, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, bloomercel, Entschuldigung and 3 others
youngcel ramblings

Tales from the slums of Detroit

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Deleted member 48689, Egyptianmogger and 4 others
what am i even reading

I was walking with this ugly Italian ltb chick and the asian boy said “ciao” which means hello in Italian, the Italian ltb barely spoke English and was 14 years old so I was trying to get her away from the wannabe Chang. I told him “ciao” and he said “Not you bitch” I could’ve crashed out, but I chose not to and confronted him when I wasnt in front of the becky.

Fast forward I threw a glass of water in his face but ran off so security wouldn’t detain my thug ass (was too high inhib at the time to realize that security wasn’t actually gonna go after my ass)
Rices speaking italian is a popular fetish for JBs nowadays because of that dorama Lorenzo or something like that about a rice guy that is heir of an italian mafia guy

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and NigerianChico
I was walking with this ugly Italian ltb chick and the asian boy said “ciao” which means hello in Italian, the Italian ltb barely spoke English and was 14 years old so I was trying to get her away from the wannabe Chang. I told him “ciao” and he said “Not you bitch” I could’ve crashed out, but I chose not to and confronted him when I wasnt in front of the becky. He thought I was trying to fight over that ugly ass girl I knew he was trolling so I was like nah u called me a bitch that’s why I’m tryna fight u

Then he chased me around and got one of his goons to lure me into the bathroom but ended up going somewhere else in front of 20 other kids
Bimp

I was walking with this ugly Italian ltb chick and the asian boy said “ciao” which means hello in Italian, the Italian ltb barely spoke English and was 14 years old so I was trying to get her away from the wannabe Chang. I told him “ciao” and he said “Not you bitch” I could’ve crashed out, but I chose not to and confronted him when I wasnt in front of the becky. He thought I was trying to fight over that ugly ass girl I knew he was trolling so I was like nah u called me a bitch that’s why I’m tryna fight u

Must read

I was walking with this ugly Italian mtb chick and the asian boy said “ciao” which means hello in Italian, the Italian ltb barely spoke English and was 14 years old so I was trying to get her away from the wannabe Chang. I told him “ciao” and he said “Not you bitch” I could’ve crashed out, but I chose not to and confronted him when I wasnt in front of the becky. He thought I was trying to fight over that ugly ass girl I knew he was trolling so I was like nah u called me a bitch that’s why I’m tryna fight u

Pooo

Impossible....
It's virtually impossible a manlet chink cucks a BBC, no BBC has ever been cucked by subhuman chinks
This is pinkoid propaganda

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Ricky212, Looks234 and 2 others
You're fakecel mutt HTN BBC @ElTruecel

• Ugh..
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’m not a nigger kys
If you embraced your blood, white bitches would be on your dick rn

I embraced my indio genes and everything changed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and ElTruecel
If you embraced your blood, white bitches would be on your dick rn

I embraced my indio genes and everything changed
69C4D277 41B1 411A BB8B 9D1652556332

This or death

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel