[CUCKED] Melania Trump Kisses Trudeau In Front Of Trump On The Lips [JUST FUCKING LOL] CUCKED

mr contemptuous

mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
8kkqmsw1boi31.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, UglyMan and BigBiceps
Its fucking over

She looks so good btw

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
trump will divorce and find new trophy wife

Is there video of this

Last edited:
Its fucking over

She looks so good btw
i want to fuck her get killed by trumps hitmen after and go down in history as the 17 y/o who fucked the united states presidents wife and got killed

imagine the feeling when you know your fucking the presidents wife! Holy Shit!

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and xit
i want to fuck her get killed by trumps hitmen after and go down in history as the 17 y/o who fucked the united states presidents wife and got killed

imagine the feeling when you know your fucking the presidents wife! Holy Shit!
wood be legendary

trump is a beta bux. even most powerful man in the world will get cucked, people who say ``women want money`` are so cucked. its the beta provider mentality to say some stupid shit like that. lots of red pill and mgtow cucks think they know what women want, they think their alternative mating strategy like being a bux or provider is ``winnning``

IRL, looks are everything, it doesnt matter if youre the most powerful man in the world or rich, she always wants the looks. this is why I cringe when i read stuff like ``get money and the women will come he he :)`` its serious coping, you cant buy genetics and you never will.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Jaime lannister.
g7-donald-trump-brigitte-macron-1170071.jpg

He got cucked too