Gayest thread .org will ever experience

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
There is a new guy at work, he has insane SMV. like brutally mogs me to oblivion and is same age with me.

insane hunter eyes, with scars next to his eye, dark triad. chad face and insane harmony. his hair started going white and top front of his head is white looks high class and mogger as fuck.

now to describe his voice, omfg. fucking guy has it all, his voice can solely get him laid.

i've become friend with him and i compliant his looks so much. i'm like "holy shit man the mog is brutal".

weirdly, he told me that he is about to be free (he is prisoner) and he is going back to sale business. he said he will teach me all the ways to get rich fast by just getting commission (like wolf of wallstreet), they have a office. he said u should come for 15 days so i can teach u. and he took my number...
Snow White Reaction GIF

Now imagine, she said that she is into a girl at work (literally the same girl i asked out previously with so many threads about, the one who asked for my IG and then changed her mind after 1 day of texting).

so understand that i would be brutally cucked if he approaches her, 100% sure she will give him sex first day. so i told him "i don't think she dates anyone, she is retarded. i tried dating her" lol.

guys i have crush on this guy tbh, he is so :feelsohh: i wish he would hug me in his arms.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Axii
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: Axii