curly haircuts

8incheer

8incheer

Bronze
i want a haircut for my curly hair that are not tappers or fades or some niggers shit

i want a haircut for my curly hair that are not tappers or fades or some niggers shit
Maybe a middle part with longer hair on the sides? I have curly/wavy hair aswell and there are just not too many options for this hairtype

• +1
Reactions: 8incheer, rand anon and DelonLover1999
Maybe a middle part with longer hair on the sides? I have curly/wavy hair aswell and there are just not too many options for this hairtype
Sorry for necrobumping, but do you mean the sides are longer than the top? Or that the sides are relatively long but still shorter than the top? My curly hair is ass cheeks rn and idk what to do with it.

Attachments

• IMG_6077.jpeg
    IMG_6077.jpeg
    472.1 KB · Views: 0
I’d just get a cut that’s uniform all around, whether that be long or short. With curly hair it’s more about how u style and part it that makes the biggest difference

Sorry for necrobumping, but do you mean the sides are longer than the top? Or that the sides are relatively long but still shorter than the top? My curly hair is ass cheeks rn and idk what to do with it.

Something like this, but you just have to tight curls for this style i think

• Love it
Reactions: 8incheer