Current looksmax plan and bulking routine

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
Going to take a break from this site starting in a few hours, not because it’s bad for me but because I have a looksmax plan and there’s no point in wasting time here.

Currently bulking and following a high frequency lifting routine, I’m not going to go into details but I’m putting on massive amounts of strength within the past few weeks (ex. 365x1 squat -> 405) and am heavily focusing on OHP and shoulder movements. This bulking phase will continue until the new year.

I started fin almost two months ago, by the time the new year comes around my hair will be increased in thickness (I’m like a NW1.5 will post progress pics when I come back) I’m going to shave my head at the beginning of 2023 and grow it out until I can get it layered.

After the bulk stops I’m going to cut for two months on full carnivore, with mainly steak and eggs with no dairy because I’m having like 4 cups of whole milk a day rn and a lot of cheese which I think is building my muscles well, but fucking up my skin so gonna see how that goes not being on it.

I’m going to give an update in January and then following my cut. I just need time to focus on school and shit and I don’t want to have my routine disturbed by reading posts on here lmao. Idc if you read this all or not I just want to be held accountable making this post lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 21863
Good luck broski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
Muscular with a shaved head ? ideal for the 50+ menopausal women gaze. You’ll mog the nursing home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22962, CyprusGD and Deleted member 22126
Muscular with a shaved head ? ideal for the 50+ menopausal women gaze. You’ll mog the nursing home
point of the new year will be I will be so on the opposite end of the looksmax spectrum that over the course of the following months of cutting and growing my hair out I will ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22962
Going to take a break from this site starting in a few hours, not because it’s bad for me but because I have a looksmax plan and there’s no point in wasting time here.

Currently bulking and following a high frequency lifting routine, I’m not going to go into details but I’m putting on massive amounts of strength within the past few weeks (ex. 365x1 squat -> 405) and am heavily focusing on OHP and shoulder movements. This bulking phase will continue until the new year.

I started fin almost two months ago, by the time the new year comes around my hair will be increased in thickness (I’m like a NW1.5 will post progress pics when I come back) I’m going to shave my head at the beginning of 2023 and grow it out until I can get it layered.

After the bulk stops I’m going to cut for two months on full carnivore, with mainly steak and eggs with no dairy because I’m having like 4 cups of whole milk a day rn and a lot of cheese which I think is building my muscles well, but fucking up my skin so gonna see how that goes not being on it.

I’m going to give an update in January and then following my cut. I just need time to focus on school and shit and I don’t want to have my routine disturbed by reading posts on here lmao. Idc if you read this all or not I just want to be held accountable making this post lol
bulking made my ohp blow up from 95 for 5 to 135 for 5
and only going up
bulking with heavy weight training + boxing feels so good