Currently doing LL. Any Doubts?

Stretching of soft tissues, such as muscles, tendons and nerves. Is it considered that more than 8cm can lead to risks in these part that can make you have big problems after lenghtening, even lifetime problems. Better not to risk, even if you to a Dr, that says you that is ok (many people had this problem)

I know these are commonly parroted lines in the LL community, but my experience is different. Firstly, internals vs LON does matter because of the extra length of recovery with LON and greater inconvenience, which can be demotivating. Thus, practically internals encourage more ambitious lengthening goals and greater ease of PT. With internals for example, tibia LL to 7.5 cm only amounts to an extra several weeks of lengthening over 6.5 cm, and maybe 2-3 extra months of stretching recovery after. Quite doable.
Yes, many people give up in the middle because of hard process, but as for 6 or 6.5cm tibia at maximum, it goes beyond that, is just becasue this is the limit where if you go beyond you have significantly chance to have problems

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
What’s the recovery period after which you can and walk normally bro
It can vary a lot, but I think 3 months after the lenghtening, not sure though

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
Did you consider live life taller clinic in Turkey? If so what was your opinion on them.
Yes, but in the end I didnt want to do with them, because I read bad reviews about them (though the majority were good)
Also becasue the Dr. do more than 1 surgery per day, I think this is risky

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and AsGoodAsItGets
It can vary a lot, but I think 3 months after the lenghtening, not sure though
Wow that’s nothing compared to what I thought. I might get 180cm to 188 cm in the future

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Wow that’s nothing compared to what I thought. I might get 180cm to 188 cm in the future
Just to emphasize, Im not sure, but certainly not more than 5 months, this Im sure
And to run again takes more time

In the end in 1 to 1.5 year your bone will be fully consolidated

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and House Lannister
Thoughts on precice stryde ?

Much less painful, but much more expensive. I wouldnt do for tibia, because can lead to permanent knee problems
Really? How much was that through your doctor? How many inches for femur and how safe? On the site it says precice has no risk/infection while LON does and can hurt more

The center I did LL also provides me with the relevant vitamins and minerals (calcium, vitamin D, etc)
Did you ask for GH as well? It probably accelerates the healing process by a lot.

Really? How much was that through your doctor? How many inches for femur and how safe? On the site it says precice has no risk/infection while LON does and can hurt more
Yes, LON have risk of infections, but theyre changing bnadages and cleaning wounds each 3 days, so the risk is much lower, and even if have, will notice early and can treat early, which would be a bit more painful, but still ok

The price I think is +- 40k but need confirmation

Did you ask for GH as well? It probably accelerates the healing process by a lot.
No, and I see in a forum people saying that GH might be bad for this, so I prefer to dont risk
PS: I even brought mk-677 to take, but i decided to not

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
Yes, LON have risk of infections, but theyre changing bnadages and cleaning wounds each 3 days, so the risk is much lower, and even if have, will notice early and can treat early, which would be a bit more painful, but still ok

The price I think is +- 40k but need confirmation
Can I ever do squats and long distance run again?

Hope you the best bro, LL is true ascension and one of the hardest, it needs to be prepared, both in your life and in your head.

I truly respect people who have the balls to do it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Acne Victim, Deleted member 25354 and 1 other person
Thanks

Right before surgery 173,5 so Im aiming for 181,5
Mah n***a.

I'm 173 and open to doing it in future

Will be following u

• +1
Congrats man, hope it goes well!

But why are you lengthening just the femur? Wouldn't that look disproportionate?

Also just curious, why LON? Doesn't it have a high risk for infection? STRYDE seems to be the gold standard right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Congrats man, hope it goes well!

But why are you lengthening just the femur? Wouldn't that look disproportionate?

Also just curious, why LON? Doesn't it have a high risk for infection? STRYDE seems to be the gold standard right now.
Thanks

I would need to do another time to do femur + tibia, and I dont want to, plus Im afraid of the risk of permanent knee problems that Tibia has. And as leg proportions, it doesnt matter, also, my tibia was a bit longer than natural proportion

LON because is much cheaper, risk for infection much lower because professionals are changing bandage and cleaning wounds each 3 days, and even if I have they will find early and treat it early, making this not a big problem

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Right before surgery 173,5 so Im aiming for 181,5
mirin, that's a great starting height, just tall enough to escape manlet-hood and now comfortably above average, good stuff
+- 20k euros in total counting everything
what country? how comes it is so cheap

coom worthy thread, imagine towering above normies at 1.86m after 8cm lengthening:feelsohh: sadly i'll never get this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Pumanator and looksseg
mirin, that's a great starting height, just tall enough to escape manlet-hood and now comfortably above average, good stuff

what country? how comes it is so cheap

coom worthy thread, imagine towering above normies at 1.86m after 8cm lengthening:feelsohh: sadly i'll never get this
Yes, Im one of the tallest doing it, usually people are much short. But there is a guy here that is already 1,77 or 1,78 doing it

And doing it in Turkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Thanks

I would need to do another time to do femur + tibia, and I dont want to, plus Im afraid of the risk of permanent knee problems that Tibia has. And as leg proportions, it doesnt matter, also, my tibia was a bit longer than natural proportion

LON because is much cheaper, risk for infection much lower because professionals are changing bandage and cleaning wounds each 3 days, and even if I have they will find early and treat it early, making this not a big problem
How much of a price difference would it be compared to doing STRYDE or Precice 2 with Uysal?

How much of a price difference would it be compared to doing STRYDE or Precice 2 with Uysal?
I think its around 40k, with Precise2, maybe a bit less, but Im not sure

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi, Cope and FreakkForLife
Where do you live OP? How did you save up for this procedure?

Mirin your IQ and low inhib to do this btw, you will notice a big difference in how people (both women and men) treat you

from 50% of women accepting your height to 99%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25354, hypergamy, randomvanish and 6 others
Where do you live OP? How did you save up for this procedure?

Mirin your IQ and low inhib to do this btw, you will notice a big difference in how people (both women and men) treat you

from 50% of women accepting your height to 99%
View attachment 1626020
Im very excited for the results, its like perfect height to start (I mean the height that will give most difference on how people treat me)

And I live in Germany. Im curious, how did you inferred that I have high IQ and low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 5180
Im very excited for the results, its like perfect height to start (I mean the height that will give most difference on how people treat me)

And I live in Germany. Im curious, how did you inferred that I have high IQ and low inhib?
High IQ for realizing your problem, and low inhib for willing to do something about it. So many short guys in this world yet very few will ever do LL.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17829, zoomertrader and 5 others
High IQ for realizing your problem, and low inhib for willing to do something about it. So many short guys in this world yet very few will ever do LL.
Smart. Thanks. Currently I already have good results with girls, I hope after LL it can improve a lot

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 5180
Is there any actual way though to have gained 1-2 inches through like mk or HGH? I’m curious because I am 5’11-6 but want to be 6’1

• JFL
Would you say someone already tall, say 6’2, would benefit from a minor LL (4cm or so)

Would you say someone already tall, say 6’2, would benefit from a minor LL (4cm or so)
As someone currently recovering from the same procedure as OP, I'd say no.
It's a very brutal, painful and tedious process. At 6'2 you're well above the average height in most if not every country.

As someone currently recovering from the same procedure as OP, I'd say no.
It's a very brutal, painful and tedious process. At 6'2 you're well above the average height in most if not every country.
So you used LON? I'm genuinely curious. Why not save up enough money and do Precice 2 or STRYDE? LL is a huge commitment, if I were OP I would saved up as much as I could on a procedure like this. Seems reckless to run the risk of infection when better options are easily available. Also the BETZBONE from Dr. Betz provides at least 5" with very minimal complications. Yes, it costs more but when it comes to such significant surgery like this, I would never consider external fixator usage.

So you used LON? I'm genuinely curious. Why not save up enough money and do Precice 2 or STRYDE? LL is a huge commitment, if I were OP I would saved up as much as I could on a procedure like this. Seems reckless to run the risk of infection when better options are easily available. Also the BETZBONE from Dr. Betz provides at least 5" with very minimal complications. Yes, it costs more but when it comes to such significant surgery like this, I would never consider external fixator usage.
5 inches? Sheesh imma call that niqqa

Is there any actual way though to have gained 1-2 inches through like mk or HGH? I’m curious because I am 5’11-6 but want to be 6’1
No if your growth plates are already closed

If you want to be taller yes, but in this height increasing in heigh makes less difference. 5 9 to 5 11 is much more relevant than 6 2 to 6 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member
Yep, LON femur.
Being able to fully weight bear is what appealed to me.
Stryde is discontinued for the moment.
Price was obviously a huge contributing factor as well.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
Fuck your proportions with 8 cm in the femur, I saw a photo of a man who made 7 cm in the tibia and it looked too disproportionate, I would add 2.5 cm in the tibia and 3 cm in the femur would reach 1.82, do you know if it is possible to split the femur and the tibia at the same time?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, zoomertrader and randomvanish
Fuck your proportions with 8 cm in the femur, I saw a photo of a man who made 7 cm in the tibia and it looked too disproportionate
this is a fucking bullshit lie but incels love to lie and exaggerate this. he might have problems in future but that won't be the fucking proportion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 7098, zoomertrader and 4 others
Fuck your proportions with 8 cm in the femur, I saw a photo of a man who made 7 cm in the tibia and it looked too disproportionate, I would add 2.5 cm in the tibia and 3 cm in the femur would reach 1.82, do you know if it is possible to split the femur and the tibia at the same time?
Not at the same time as far as I know, and I looked a lot of pictures, didnt see nothing wrong in proportions

It’s over. Bad arthritis and will never be able to squat again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
How old are you bro? How did you money max

? Everybody squat again in short time after removal surgery
You sure? When your 80 you won’t be able to walk though. I’m worried if I do the 5 inch betzbone that I won’t be able to run fast and workout hard again.

You sure? When your 80 you won’t be able to walk though. I’m worried if I do the 5 inch betzbone that I won’t be able to run fast and workout hard again.
Squat short time after Im sure. Be able to walk at 80 is pure speculation, no patient have this problem (also I dont think one get old enough to confirm if its able or not, I think this surgery began in 1965 and not for cosmetic reasons)

5 inch betzbone I would be afraid to do, because its beyond the 8cm safe limit

• +1
Squat short time after Im sure. Be able to walk at 80 is pure speculation, no patient have this problem (also I dont think one get old enough to confirm if its able or not, I think this surgery began in 1965 and not for cosmetic reasons)

5 inch betzbone I would be afraid to do, because its beyond the 8cm safe limit
Oh. Okay I am interested in it. I just would hate if it took running from me. Based off your experience with it right now, if you were to guess how long it would take for you to regain normal ability and strength how long would you guess? Like how long are you basically paralyzed in the legs for?

Oh. Okay I am interested in it. I just would hate if it took running from me. Based off your experience with it right now, if you were to guess how long it would take for you to regain normal ability and strength how long would you guess? Like how long are you basically paralyzed in the legs for?
No idea, I can only suppose based on other people who already finished it

holy shit finally someone here gets that surgery instead of delusionaly tripping.

good luck mate.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and looksseg