Currently doing LL. Any Doubts?

But I’m comparing with surgeons in Turkey not USA that are much more expensive

No, I mean that is around that
Ok, but then why not get Precice or Stryde if other surgeons in Turkey cost less?

Low IQ move if you spent 20k euros for LON when you could have easily spent around the same price for someone who provides Precice.

Ok, but then why not get Precice or Stryde if other surgeons in Turkey cost less?

Low IQ move if you spent 20k euros for LON when you could have easily spent around the same price for someone who provides Precice.
Precise is around 40K in Turkey. So I save 20K with a method that is +- as safe as, and +- same recovery time, only big downside is being more painful, but anyway I save 20K
How is it low IQ move??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and zoomertrader
Precise is around 40K in Turkey. So I save 20K with a method that is +- as safe as, and +- same recovery time, only big downside is being more painful, but anyway I save 20K
How is it low IQ move??
Because LL is a huge commitment and if you can spend 20k on it than 40k should be no problem unless you're a wageslave. I personally find making enough money not difficult though, which is why I'm saving up.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
Because LL is a huge commitment and if you can spend 20k on it than 40k should be no problem unless you're a wageslave. I personally find making enough money not difficult though, which is why I'm saving up.
This is a very personal decision, 20K is a lot of money. The results in the end will be the same, and risk also, in the end you’re trading 20K for less discomfort and pain, and that’s it. I dont see at all as a “low iq move”

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, AtlasTH, bimaximum and 5 others
Doesn’t precice give you more gains and potential safer long term?

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and zoomertrader
This is a very personal decision, 20K is a lot of money. The results in the end will be the same, and risk also, in the end you’re trading 20K for less discomfort and pain, and that’s it. I dont see at all as a “low iq move”
20k really isn't a lot of money. For example, if you were paid 25USD an hour and worked 40 hours a week you would make $1000. There are 52 weeks in a year, so you would make $52000 a year. Not including expenses of course. But if you did that consistently, also invested in stocks and had a passive income, and claimed you had new a business each year, 20k is literally nothing.

I still respect your choice, don't get me wrong. But 20k is a very small amount for something like LL.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AtlasTH, zoomertrader and klamus
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zoomertrader, ROTTING and poopmaster22
  • +1
Yes like precice is better for long term mobility and strength
No, it’s not. Doesn’t make difference long term. It’s your muscles, other soft tissues and bones that makes difference, not the nail used

Even the external methods don’t make difference for long term, but they are more risky

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, ROTTING and SOS-Sonic
20k really isn't a lot of money. For example, if you were paid 25USD an hour and worked 40 hours a week you would make $1000. There are 52 weeks in a year, so you would make $52000 a year. Not including expenses of course. But if you did that consistently, also invested in stocks and had a passive income, and claimed you had new a business each year, 20k is literally nothing.

I still respect your choice, don't get me wrong. But 20k is a very small amount for something like LL.
For a lot of people 20k is lots of money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader, closedplatecel, Cope and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1, Deleted member 20064, zoomertrader and 2 others
You can literally make 20k from one night of gambling
Yeah ok, so just do it and earn 600K per month. Very easy

• JFL
Reactions: AtlasTH, zoomertrader and ROTTING
Yeah ok, so just do it and earn 600K per month. Very easy
I never said it would be easy, you gotta take risks and actually put in the effort.

• +1
I never said it would be easy, you gotta take risks and actually put in the effort.
This is completely unfeasible, and stupid to risk, unless you’re already millionaire. Stop copping

20K is a lot of money unless you’re millionaire

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 6128 and SOS-Sonic
This is completely unfeasible, and stupid to risk, unless you’re already millionaire. Stop copping

20K is a lot of money unless you’re millionaire
Low IQ, I literally did the math for you already. Work a $25 per hour job for 40 hours a week and in 26 weeks (6 months), you would make 26k.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and ROTTING
Low IQ, I literally did the math for you already. Work a $25 per hour job for 40 hours a week and in 26 weeks (6 months), you would make 26k.
Changed completely the subject of the gambling after seeing how Unfeasible it was

Anyway, looks like you really never worked in life. It’s already completely wrong you considering that you’ll save all your earns, without expending nothing. Most people who earn that can save very few of it

Second, even if could save, 6 months of work is a lot of time, I’d prefer much more having a more painful process than losing 6 months of work. As I already said here there is no long term risks increasing in doing LON over precise

But this discussion will lead to nothing, so I’m finishing here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin, AtlasTH, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
But you have to spend money to eat, sleep, cope, etc. Plus unless you work online like OP or smth, you'd have to save some money for the 6~12 months that you're gonna be crippled. Not to mention the safe funds in case shit goes south.
$20k is not a gigantic amount of money or anything but it's still a lot for an average young person.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, CristianT, Cope and 2 others
Changed completely the subject of the gambling after seeing how Unfeasible it was

Anyway, looks like you really never worked in life. It’s already completely wrong you considering that you’ll save all your earns, without expending nothing. Most people who earn that can save very few of it

Second, even if could save, 6 months of work is a lot of time, I’d prefer much more having a more painful process than losing 6 months of work. As I already said here there is no long term risks increasing in doing LON over precise

But this discussion will lead to nothing, so I’m finishing here
Never said gambling was feasible and I already said that you wouldn't make the complete amount from working due to obvious expenses.

6 months is a very small amount of time in the long run.

The point I'm trying to make is buy having a job, making passive income, investing, collection money on tax returns, etc., 20k in the grand scheme of things wouldn't be that much.

• +1
Anyway, looks like you really never worked in life.
Yea, I've clearly never worked a job in my entire life yet I understand how basic income works much better than you :lul:

• +1
Thinking of doing betzbone I just don’t know how to stay in Germany for 3 months

• +1
Yea, I've clearly never worked a job in my entire life yet I understand how basic income works much better than you :lul:
Yeah, understands very well how it works and assume in calculations that you'd save everything earned

Anyway, I can understand someone preferring to do Precise, but as I said, its a personal reason, who are less scared of pain and prioritises more money do LON and who prefers a more comfortable process even losing a lot of work time do Precise, not right or wrong here
(Im not considering millionaries or those who receive like more than 50K per month)

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and Cope
Yeah, understands very well how it works and assume in calculations that you'd save everything earned

Anyway, I can understand someone preferring to do Precise, but as I said, its a personal reason, who are less scared of pain and prioritises more money do LON and who prefers a more comfortable process even losing a lot of work time do Precise, not right or wrong here
(Im not considering millionaries or those who receive like more than 50K per month)
Fair enough, all that matters is what you're happy with the choices you've made for LL at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and zoomertrader

why you deleted your ig page? is there something wrong bro?

No, you do either femur or tibia, not both

And you can go beyond to 10cm if you want, but it is risky, 8cm is the safe limit for femur
why cant you do both?

I know these are commonly parroted lines in the LL community, but my experience is different. Firstly, internals vs LON does matter because of the extra length of recovery with LON and greater inconvenience, which can be demotivating. Thus, practically internals encourage more ambitious lengthening goals and greater ease of PT. With internals for example, tibia LL to 7.5 cm only amounts to an extra several weeks of lengthening over 6.5 cm, and maybe 2-3 extra months of stretching recovery after. Quite doable.
why you couldn't reach 8cm when you did femur?

Im currently doing LL, method LON Femur. 2 weeks passed so far. If someone have some doubts feel free to ask.

I am also posting my results on this instagram:
wagmi bro i will get ll too and clavicle lengthening with humerus lengthening

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
why cant you do both?
You cant, but not at the same time, one of the reason its because is the same nerve that passes in both parts, and nerve growth is what limit growth rate in LL to 1cm per day

Just to all know, I finished 3 months ago, stoping at 7cm, I developed foot drop, and Im treating it, expect to recover from it, but it takes time, meanwhile I'll be able to walk using an AFO (insole that put inside the shoes to stabilize it)

And final answer. LL is very very very brutal. There were many nights I couldnt sleep, and some nights I screamed for hours due to pain. After removing the fixator, and having the foot drop, for a period I had a very strong nerve pain all day all night, that Im glad now it mostly passed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, GandyIsNormie, coolguy1 and 11 others
Just to all know, I finished 3 months ago, stoping at 7cm, I developed foot drop, and Im treating it, expect to recover from it, but it takes time, meanwhile I'll be able to walk using an AFO (insole that put inside the shoes to stabilize it)

And final answer. LL is very very very brutal. There were many nights I couldnt sleep, and some nights I screamed for hours due to pain. After removing the fixator, and having the foot drop, for a period I had a very strong nerve pain all day all night, that Im glad now it mostly passed
Thank you for sharing your experience

It seems that although you went through some problems none of them seems to have high severity

Do you regret anyhow going through this procedure? Would you do this again?

Anyway, i wish you good luck in your recovery, you have balls, i respect that

Thank you for sharing your experience

It seems that although you went through some problems none of them seems to have high severity

Do you regret anyhow going through this procedure? Would you do this again?

Anyway, i wish you good luck in your recovery, you have balls, i respect that
The nerve pain had high severity, in the peek I needed to use very strong opioids, and stayed long time in hospital

Foot drop has a very high severity, lucky for me I have access to excellent treatments. The Drs. say that can take 6months-2 years to recover, if doesnt recover there's a surgery that enables to be straight and you walk normally
Meanwhile, theres an AFO that you put inside the shoes and enables you to walk.

And I dont regret, I would do it again for sure. But because Im very looksmaxer, I do care a lot with looks, have high goals in life, so for me its worth

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
The nerve pain had high severity, in the peek I needed to use very strong opioids, and stayed long time in hospital

Foot drop has a very high severity, lucky for me I have access to excellent treatments. The Drs. say that can take 6months-2 years to recover, if doesnt recover there's a surgery that enables to be straight and you walk normally
Meanwhile, theres an AFO that you put inside the shoes and enables you to walk.

And I dont regret, I would do it again for sure. But because Im very looksmaxer, I do care a lot with looks, have high goals in life, so for me its worth
Very interesting read. Sports is of the table for the rest of your life I assume?

why exactly foot drop happened? good luck on your journey btw.
Reaction Hello GIF by MOODMAN

@looksseg

The safest method for this surgery is precise stryde you'll recover quickly lol

>greycel with 6 posts
>already doing LL
mirin ngl

Do you fear any side effects like being crippled in twenty years? Also what about fucking up your proportions, don't wanna end up looking like a T-Rex
Henry Cavill literally has toddler arms and hands yet zero foids give a shit. Body proportions mean nothing to them as long as you're relatively lean.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, looksseg, randomvanish and 2 others
why exactly foot drop happened? good luck on your journey btw.
Thanks

It happened because my legs were a bit bended when I performed the removal surgery, I was lefting it bended to avoid nerve pain, that happened when stretching for long time. During removal surgery it was pushed to be stretched and remove, stayed stretched for long time, I woke up and stayed stretched because wasnt feeling pain (due to anesthesia), and being pushed during surgery and stayed long time stretched damaged the nerves

Current situation: Right foot is almost completely recovered, left foot completely recovered sensation, but still need to recover movement, which will slowly recover with time
Meanwhile, I can walk with something that put inside the foot to estabilize
In a improbable scenario that I dont recover, theres a surgery to recover, so basically its sure that I will be good again, although its a very stressful process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
>greycel with 6 posts
>already doing LL
mirin ngl

Do you fear any side effects like being crippled in twenty years? Also what about fucking up your proportions, don't wanna end up looking like a T-Rex
hows bimax going bro :D

Swelling went down a lot, results already looking very good, Ill wait more 2-3 weeks and make a threat about it
Not even 200 posts in and you already got bimax and LL.

Wishing you the best in your recovery

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, forevermirin and looksseg
Hey bro, que tal vas ahorita @looksseg

Te arrepientes? Cuántos cm? Tus amigos saben?

So you are 180.5cm/5'11 now since you stopped at 7cm? How does it feel to be 180.5/5'11 compared to 5'8/173? I'm 173cm so the same height you were before, I'm considering this but it all seems pretty brutal. Do you think it's better to wear lifts than get LL if 170cm+?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
1- Most height in theory infinitive, there are stories of people lengthening even 15cm, but going a lot could lead to several complications, including be really cripped. Most height that can be SAFELY done is 8cm (for femur, if you do in tibia is 6cm)

2- I dont think it looks so bad, and it can be correct with laser operation if you want. Not to mention that if you do in femur wont be visible unless youre naked

3- You will do, but you wont run 100% like you did before, youll be a bit worse, because your biomechanics/balance will be different. And will take a few months to be able to run and sports again

4- Nobody knows it for sure, but so far LL veterans didnt have it
LL is so fucking crazy definitely the most extreme looksmax surgery. Congrats for having the balls and money to go through with it.

The only thing other than money obviously that dissuades me from LL is the change in strength and biomechanics after.
Will you ever be able to squat big weight after recovery? How will biomechanics affect your sports and running?
What is the relationship between lengthening goal and biomechanics/strength.

If you could realistically get 5cm (2inch) in femurs and eventually regain full mobility and strength like nothing happened, that would be life changing.
For the price you're getting it at, one could theoretically make their money back by height halo salary increase within ~12 years - and get +2000 dollars more each year afterwards too.
If you work for 50 years that's almost 75k made in profit from just LL.
Keep in mind this is a 75k AVERAGE.... making great sense from just a purely economic point of view, nevermind looksmaxxing.
Personally if I were to get LL I'd probably go with an expensive option in the west and get a conservative amount on femur with an internal nail ( As LON takes much too long and leaves way too much scaring, not to mention you have multiple open wounds exposed to the environment for months.... also lengthening on tibia makes no sense - I've heard the majority of internal nail patients on the tibia are left with chronic knee pain lmao)

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

• +1
Reactions: looksseg