Currently doing LL. Any Doubts?

So you are 180.5cm/5'11 now since you stopped at 7cm? How does it feel to be 180.5/5'11 compared to 5'8/173? I'm 173cm so the same height you were before, I'm considering this but it all seems pretty brutal. Do you think it's better to wear lifts than get LL if 170cm+?
It all depends on how much do you want to be taller, if you can pay, have extra money in case problems happen, are willing to face risks of possible problems (and they are a lot), etc

I would say that it makes a big difference

LL is so fucking crazy definitely the most extreme looksmax surgery. Congrats for having the balls and money to go through with it.

The only thing other than money obviously that dissuades me from LL is the change in strength and biomechanics after.
Will you ever be able to squat big weight after recovery? How will biomechanics affect your sports and running?
What is the relationship between lengthening goal and biomechanics/strength.

If you could realistically get 5cm (2inch) in femurs and eventually regain full mobility and strength like nothing happened, that would be life changing.
For the price you're getting it at, one could theoretically make their money back by height halo salary increase within ~12 years - and get +2000 dollars more each year afterwards too.
If you work for 50 years that's almost 75k made in profit from just LL.
Keep in mind this is a 75k AVERAGE.... making great sense from just a purely economic point of view, nevermind looksmaxxing.
Personally if I were to get LL I'd probably go with an expensive option in the west and get a conservative amount on femur with an internal nail ( As LON takes much too long and leaves way too much scaring, not to mention you have multiple open wounds exposed to the environment for months.... also lengthening on tibia makes no sense - I've heard the majority of internal nail patients on the tibia are left with chronic knee pain lmao)

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
Yes, I will be able to squat, do sports, etc, but will be worse than before, its never the same. Its something that you need to think about it, if you are ok in having worse athletic abilities, I was.
Relationship is kind of exponential, the more you lenght the worse it becomes

I wouldnt case with scars and wounds, its not something that make sense, also proportions, I dont know why people worry so much with that, makes barely any difference, but there are many other things to worry, like the risks associated, the time to recovery (like 1.5 year), and so on

And yes, internal nail in tibia is bad, very high rate of people having chronic problems in knee

I would say that it makes a big difference
im really curious what the difference is in your opinion. life at 5'8 vs at 5'11.

happy to hear recovery is going well for you man.

Im currently doing LL, method LON Femur. 2 weeks passed so far. If someone have some doubts feel free to ask.

I am also posting my results on this instagram:
did you loose athleticism? can you still be powerful and fight and punch multiple times a dude ? are u still quick and fast/able to pull off explosive sprint and keep stamina ? thx if u answer all these

I wouldnt risk with The Maximum possible lengthening. 179 is virtually as good with much smaller Risks. If I myself had LL I would probably lengthen 4.5cm
Personally, if I would had to do this surgery and I had a lot of money, I wouldn't do the maximum, I would do the smallest amount, the minimum, and do multiple surgeries since u can recover better from 2cm(for exemple)!