Currently doing Nofap + Fasting + Workout,feeling good

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I thought I'd leave this month to finally looksmax instead of just rot and as a youngcel of course the best I can do is get lean and build a wider frame (since hairmaxxing already happened)
NoFap is obviously a cope as a looksmax,but gotta say it's very useful for confidence,energy and motivationmaxxing which helps me stay focused on fasting,not eating shit foods, and being less lazy to workout. I also feel less autisitc ngl. Hope this turns out well and I won't lose motivation. Might also start skinmaxxing
I am not completly fasting yet though because I still eat atleast 1 chocolate everyday,but it's way better then the 2x more unhealthy diet I used to have.
For workout I do 2x 50 push ups and sit ups every morning and night.
Still drinking energy drinks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, NormieKilla, oldcell and 8 others
Oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Motivates me

I'm about to give you the single best piece of advice you're ever going to receive. Ready for it? Here it is:
Drop the oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3043
I'm about to give you the single best piece of advice you're ever going to receive. Ready for it? Here it is:
Drop the oneitis.
Im looksmaxing for her tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 3043
Im looksmaxing for her tbh
Dude you're going only going to get yourself fucked up. Don't say you weren't warned, just don't kys.
To comment on your post cut the chocolate everyday, severe calorie restriction but still eating is much worse for you health wise than just fasting. You're only making yourself hungrier. Mix up an electrolyte solution (potassium chloride + salt in water) and sip on that instead. Also you need to start lifting weights rather than calisthenics. Fast down to your ideal weight and then try and get on a high protein diet and just lift like a motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EckhartTollemaxx and Kade
Dude you're going only going to get yourself fucked up. Don't say you weren't warned, just don't kys.
To comment on your post cut the chocolate everyday, severe calorie restriction but still eating is much worse for you health wise than just fasting. You're only making yourself hungrier. Mix up an electrolyte solution (potassium chloride + salt in water) and sip on that instead. Also you need to start lifting weights rather than calisthenics. Fast down to your ideal weight and then try and get on a high protein diet and just lift like a motherfucker.
would salt in water be enough to cure hunger?

would salt in water be enough to cure hunger?
It would certainly help but if you want to long-term fast you really need potassium. Hunger will go away on its own btw, the electrolyte solution is to ensure that you aren't light-headed or weak while fasting and that you can go for as long as you want to safely.
If you're worried about sourcing potassium-chloride then don't be. Its sold cheap in every supermarket. There's tons of names for it but its usually sold as a low-sodium salt alternative for boomercels, I live in the Midwest and buy it under the name "Lite Salt" at my grocery store.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
I want to nofapmaxx but I'm currently failing hard af

I want to nofapmaxx but I'm currently failing hard af
Just do some hard workout whenever you feel the need to fap,and the urge goes away. I am currently using this method I figured out myself

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Gengar
Just do some hard workout whenever you feel the need to fap,and the urge goes away. I am currently using this method I figured out myself
Thanks bro I will try. Currently in the shower cranking some jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2810
This but calisthenics and cardio is a good combo.
Not everyone has to be a powerlifter or a bodybuilder, calisthenics builds a good basic amount of muscle.

It lacks good exercises for delts and legs though.

This but calisthenics and cardio is a good combo.
Not everyone has to be a powerlifter or a bodybuilder, calisthenics builds a good basic amount of muscle.

It lacks good exercises for delts and legs though.
Weightlifting won't turn you into a powerlifter unless you're expressly going for that goal. It'll help you build muscle more effectively than calisthenics. Nothing wrong with doing a little cali on top of the resistance training though.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No fap isn’t cope, good job for getting on it. Good luck man.

Yeah its good
Also, 2x 50 pushups and situps every morning is good enough to build some solid lean muscle mass, no need a gym
Maybe add some dips and pullups, but u need to have bar at home

Is your onitis someone that you know/can actually talk to? I hope its not some fucking celeb lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Is your onitis someone that you know/can actually talk to? I hope its not some fucking celeb lmao.
That's what i was thinking lol