Curries are literal genetic trash.

V

Vishnuk

DepressedCurry
Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Hikicel69, Deleted member 16046 and 65 others
hahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fahkumram, PrisonMike, delusionalretard and 15 others
cope indians slay most you coping white cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69, Looks234, delusionalretard and 26 others
If one day they want to reduce the world population and eliminate the worse genes in the process they will nuke India.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Ryan, delusionalretard and 18 others
ngl shitting wherever you want is low inhib as fuck, sounds like chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fahkumram, Deleted member 7506, SkinjobCatastrophe and 27 others
Please rise for your national anthem.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, delusionalretard, 3rdworldcountry and 18 others
Not all curries are bad looking and i find curry whores more attractive than whites.

• +1
Reactions: fikki, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
90% of curries are subhuman in every way

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Marsiere214, Zoneator and 7 others
Cope... here i am ...a curry .....also lost some face fat ...people have started telling me that i have become thin....c that ogee curve

Attachments

• IMG_20190520_193928.jpg
    IMG_20190520_193928.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_20190520_233214.jpg
    IMG_20190520_233214.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 710
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 11295, Deleted member 11019 and 20 others
Cope... here i am ...a curry .....also lost some face fat ...people have started telling me that i have become thin....c that ogee curve
Fuck your eye area mogs mine. Your 3/4 is hot af

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Pex1992 and razerftw
go slay some curry pussy

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Arkantos, NormieKilla and 5 others
Can't be that bad, cmon bro.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and Pex1992
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2205, Einon and 7 others
go slay some curry pussy
i dont talk to girls unless they come and talk to me ....i thought that why i am so obsessed with the my looks that i literally dont give attention to girls even though i want to ...then i got its all about the bone structure and eye colour coz all indians have subhiman dark brown or black eye colour even girls so i always consider myself over the girls that why i should stare at them they should come and talk to me...and i had seen many girls staring at me with a smiling face but the moment i see them they turn their heads ...rarely and i mean rarely girl approaches me directly...

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
i dont talk to girls unless they come and talk to me ....i thought that why i am so obsessed with the my looks that i literally dont give attention to girls even though i want to ...then i got its all about the bone structure and eye colour coz all indians have subhiman dark brown or black eye colour even girls so i always consider myself over the girls that why i should stare at them they should come and talk to me...and i had seen many girls staring at me with a smiling face but the moment i see them they turn their heads ...rarely and i mean rarely girl approaches me directly...
Where do you live? America as a curry we have to approach unless we're like actual chad. India girls are shy as fuck so we still have to approach them.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Where do you live? America as a curry we have to approach unless we're like actual chad. India girls are shy as fuck so we still have to approach them.
Then its ldar coz i am not going to approach a girl unless she looks like aishwarya rai or deepika padukone

Then its ldar coz i am not going to approach a girl unless she looks like aishwarya rai or deepika padukone
High T low inhib alpha male response

• +1
High T low inhib alpha male response
But i am becomming mentalcel due to my such behaviour i am thinking that even with such looks i am not slaying right now ..i an literally dying from inside that why i am not able to change but i am not changing seriously i am still the same that if girls talk to me then only i talk

• +1
Reactions: OLDMATE212334
At least american curries are high IQ

• +1
Nope. North Indians are Aryan race, and Indians in America who are educated on average make at least 120 k a year . So many PhDs and MDs are curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pex1992
Nope. North Indians are Aryan race, and Indians in America who are educated on average make at least 120 k a year . So many PhDs and MDs are curry
You're actually right on this one. North Indians have light skin and white features.

Cope. A curry is a curry. No exceptions!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Arkantos, Deleted member 502 and 1 other person
Cope. A curry is a curry. No exceptions!
I guess there are no differences between certain Europeans ?
South but I'm a light skin. I have a reccesed chin tough (not bad just doesn't protrude) and upper eyelid exposure.
Then you’re upper caste so it can’t be TOO bad

Not all curries are bad looking and i find curry whores more attractive than whites.
The curry whores you find attractive are the 0.1% looks-wise of their population. The chances of you encountering them in real life is extremely low.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, 5'8manlet, Slayercel and 2 others
The curry whores you find attractive are the 0.1% looks-wise of their population. The chances of you encountering them in real life is extremely low.
It depends on the kind of curry. Certain groups have higher percentages. You’re severely underestimating.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I can proudly claim that I'm one billionth percentile of curry land

Attachments

• Snapchat-761697211.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • img_1558026552522.jpg
    img_1558026552522.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 665
  • IMG_20190428_184738_623.jpg
    IMG_20190428_184738_623.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 434
  • img_1556119391230.jpg
    img_1556119391230.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 410
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Atem Rah, PrisonMike, 3rdworldcountry and 7 others
n
Shit country. Everyone shits wherever they want, the food looks like shit most of the time, it's loud af, and the people have no common sense and no brain for social cues (eg. a shitskin will just stand close to you for no reason and wil completely disregard personal space)
We're also stingy af, complete misers. Indian parents spend 412390 hours trying to fucking find a coupon for $3.

Did I mention bodies? High carb diet for shitty bloating and lots of fat. No muscle so skinny fat problems occur. Fat is mostly spread out to theface and the stomach, arguably the 2 worst places to be fat in. Faces are horrible. The average indian male is a 3/100 and looks deformed. We're also all menlets.

I get the hate towards curries. We completely deserve it. Curries are a complete genetic wasteland. Thank you and fuck my life.
bro :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27751
It depends on the kind of curry. Certain groups have higher percentages. You’re severely underestimating.
I suppose North Indian curries look less subhuman on average, but the good majority of them will look subhuman regardless.

when over 70% of the worlds population is 2nd and 3rd world there is bound to be street-shitters.

• JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike
South but I'm a light skin. I have a reccesed chin tough (not bad just doesn't protrude) and upper eyelid exposure.
same bro, my main let down is my subhuman height and balding genes. i legit grew a beard at 14, most pakis mog me

Not at all. I live in an area with a high curry immigrant population and I see many beautiful curry girls

View attachment 56257 when over 70% of the worlds population is 2nd and 3rd world there is bound to be street-shitters.
US needs to reproduce more. Its funny how we're the "leading nation" and make up lesst than 1/5 of the population...
Not at all. I live in an area with a high curry immigrant population and I see many beautiful curry girls
You have a curry fetish. Can you say the same things about the guys?

chad north indians

subhuman south indians

North Indian curries are Chad to other Indians, but still subhumans to the rest of this planet. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Slayercel, Arkantos and 1 other person
Or, you just have low standards and you're retarded?

Mog every actor holy fuck I can't. I know a freshman that looks like you bt his skull shrunk and he looks like an incel now. Total lifefuel for me.

You might be Chadlite tbh (exceptionally rare for a curry), your front profile mogs your side profile hard though.

Mog every actor holy fuck I can't. I know a freshman that looks like you bt his skull shrunk and he looks like an incel now. Total lifefuel for me.
How the fuck does a skull shrink?

curries should be genocided

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Einon, Arkantos and Vishnuk
How the fuck does a skull shrink?
Body grew but skull stayed the same. Shit luck because I don't think surgery can fix that and he was actual chad lite in middle school.

You might be Chadlite tbh (exceptionally rare for a curry), your front profile mogs your side profile hard though.
I have some pashtun genes from my dad's part of the family. Tbh my dad mogs me to the moon and back, this was him when he was 40

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190521-000916.png
    Screenshot_20190521-000916.png
    139.2 KB · Views: 273