Curries are so self hating they LOVE the thought of their ancestors being raped by arabs or british soldiers. South Asians, PLEASE KILL YOURSELVES.

D

Deleted member 28610

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: B O N E S, FailedNormieManlet, LevantinePsycho and 27 others
somalis are prob worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Joe Rogancel and 8 others
@wollet2 @aspiringexcel @Dr. Bludy @chrisN @Kater Maxxing @Willmogulater @Xangsane @khvirgin @human304 @Lefort Larry 987 @Sprinkles @TheTakeoverHasBegun @Kamui @Bushman @Debetro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 31497
water curries are dogs without honor

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ArcticStorm, bloomercel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, bloomercel, Kristin and 2 others
man youre so easy. what a shit anti-muslim thread and article. have better arguments. JAI HIND!!!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, LevantinePsycho, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
@mayo mogger get the fuck in here.

@Meraki gtfih hindu

I had a dream where my dad told me that Arab is superior to curry.

My dad is a rice

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 48684, LampPostPrime and 3 others

My dad is a rice
what browsing too much looksmax does to a mf

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, st.hamudi but 6‘5, LampPostPrime and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

My dad is a rice
are you AMIF descendant? arent you curry nigga

I respect u Somalians and ur ability to rape the white whore in European lands, raping white bitches is the only way for ur smv to go up. After a while the crackers begin to realize these people are going to use their womyn and we can either put them on a pedestal and pretend this is a good thing or continue to slowly be mentally annihilated knowing our womyn like the getting raped by the BBC. The black Indian is rising and will soon be in the same level.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, AngryShortMale, LampPostPrime and 3 others
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.
Indians according to this forum rotters^^
vs
Indians in reality
9C5B0B74 5314 4256 9BEB 325FF270D2BF
5F72968F 3CB0 402F BCE7 E31D87E5E79C
28EC2331 5B03 4983 8610 56B2272BA911

You're just another coping loser hating on indians because they lifemog you so hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234, st.hamudi but 6‘5, AngryShortMale and 5 others
I respect u Somalians and ur ability to rape the white whore in European lands, raping white bitches is the only way for ur smv to go up. After a while the crackers begin to realize these people are going to use their womyn and we can either put them on a pedestal and pretend this is a good thing or continue to slowly be mentally annihilated knowing our womyn like the getting raped by the BBC. The black Indian is rising and will soon be in the same level.
somalians arent raping ANY white whores jfl. most of them are truecels. indians are NOT rising any time soon nigga. plus you look like a transsexual brown sissy boy who loves getting pegged by dom lesbians.
@Jamaldickjavontus

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, AngryShortMale, ArcticStorm and 2 others
Indians according to this forum rotters^^
vs
Indians in reality
View attachment 2415126View attachment 2415127View attachment 2415135
You're just another coping loser hating on indians because they lifemog you so hard
That’s all pointless, what matters is smv and Indians are lowest smv, they need to rape the white whore to have legit respect by other races, white people are known to put ur race on a pedestal to make himself feel better about his womyns lust for the BBC.

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, AngryShortMale and Kamui
somalians arent raping ANY white whores jfl. most of them are truecels. indians are NOT rising any time soon nigga. plus you look like a transsexual brown sissy boy who loves getting pegged by dom lesbians.
@Jamaldickjavontus
What r u talking about, BBC is BBC and white whores everywhere are into BBC, quit trying to fall for divide and conquer nonsense, the Dravidian especially on many occasions can pass as eastern African especially when the hair is nappy and Afro. Not to mention both the peoples have BBC.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
That’s all pointless, what matters is smv and Indians are lowest smv, they need to rape the white whore to have legit respect by other races, white people are known to put ur race on a pedestal to make himself feel better about his womyns lust for the BBC.
raping isnt gonna increase smv retard. its about LOOKS and media halo and the stereotypes surrounding your ethnic background.
south asians already do grooming gangs in the uk yet they are still the most subhuman.
IMG 1607

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, LampPostPrime, nanefer and 3 others
What r u talking about, BBC is BBC and white whores everywhere are into BBC, quit trying to fall for divide and conquer nonsense, the Dravidian especially on many occasions can pass as eastern African especially when the hair is nappy and Afro. Not to mention both the peoples have BBC.
>Indian
>BBC slut
tale as old as time

raping isnt gonna increase smv retard. its about LOOKS and media halo and the stereotypes surrounding your ethnic background.
south asians already do grooming gangs in the uk yet they are still the most subhuman.
View attachment 2415137
Those aren’t black Dravidian people, these are light skinned North Indians.

97E6DE13 6985 4B44 8B83 E468D83B87F6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, OGJBSLAYER, nanefer and 3 others
Those aren’t black Dravidian people, these are light skinned North Indians.
dravidians are even more subhuman then north indians lol.
@mayo mogger
@CFW432

• So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale
>Indian
>BBC slut
tale as old as time
U see the guy in my pfp? He’s a real dravdian, the same for me, my hair is big Afro like him, what is ur point?

@mayo mogger
@CFW432
They r black race, how can a race that dick mogs aryans be considered subhuman? Explain this to me?

They r black race, how can a race that dick mogs aryans be considered subhuman? Explain this to me?
they are aboriginal not negroid you retard
muhh dick when all races have same cock sizes generally
@TRUE_CEL can confirm

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, 0hMan and Michael Myers
@mayo mogger
@CFW432
YEah but their chadpreet are the ones with the most bone mass bro u are coping .

YEah but their chadpreet are the ones with the most bone mass bro u are coping .
No bro north indians dont have bone mass, south indians bonemog them lol
bones doesnt make you chad tho its all about phenotype, soft features, collagen-rich youthful skin and overall physiognomic harmony.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
they are aboriginal not negroid you retard
muhh dick when all races have same cock sizes generally
@TRUE_CEL can confirm
This is cope by u who has a small dick and no they look much closer to East Africans than they look to abos who have been in autralia alone for an unbelievable amount of time.

bones doesnt make you chad tho its all about phenotype and harmony
Ur an idiot it’s literally about dick size which comes before all these things.

bones doesnt make you chad tho its all about phenotype and harmony
Come to haryana bro all of haryanvi friends are terramoggers , my paternal and materal lineage is from lahore and multan i still get mogged by them.

Indians are at the top of the food chain BITCH

Deal with it

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 28610
This is cope by u who has a small dick and no they look much closer to East Africans than they look to abos who have been in autralia alone for an unbelievable amount of time.
Ironic coming from the curry dicklet who larps on incel forums about having a big dick
my flaccid probably dick mogs your hard.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
literally shut the fuck up hindu dicklet you look like a brown auntie androgynous sissy.

post your dick on here then in motion if its so big
inb4 gay

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and LampPostPrime
Yes, muslim south asians though.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
literally shut the fuck up hindu dicklet you look like a brown auntie androgynous sissy.

post your dick on here then in motion if its so big
inb4 gay
lmao I already sent my cock to be examined by the cockologists u absolute fucking brainlet, himmy butler himself has seen the size of my 7in rod, far from dicklet status. Stop the cope muh everyone has the same size cock

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, wollet2 and Deleted member 28610
Come to haryana bro all of haryanvi friends are terramoggers , my paternal and materal lineage is from lahore and multan i still get mogged by them.
post their pics on here

All of my dravdian friends brag about dicksizes thats weird tbh, all of my friends pull more than them they need to personality maxx my dravidian friends come off as creepy.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and LampPostPrime
lmao I already sent my cock to be examined by the cockologists u absolute fucking brainlet, himmy butler himself has seen the size of my 7in rod, far from dicklet status. Stop the cope muh everyone has the same size cock
lemme see then nigga post your rod here
probably larping hinducel as always

All of my dravdian friends brag about dicksizes thats weird tbh, all of my friends pull more than them they need to personality maxx my dravidian friends come off as creepy.
Things work differently in pajeet land, here in west anything u see an Indian white couple the guy is always Dravidian.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
im confirmed 7x6 btw
@wollet2 can confirm we jacked off together in discord

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Trilogy
lemme see then nigga post your rod here
probably larping hinducel as always
Don’t need to prove it to u, people who know him can testify or u can message him on slopworld discord.

Things work differently in pajeet land, here in west anything u see an Indian white couple the guy is always Dravidian.
Bro you u pajeet aswell tf u saying PAJEEET LAND.

Don’t need to prove it to u, people who know him can testify or u can message him on slopworld discord.
lol typical larper
claims absurd tales but wont prove it