Curries are so self hating they LOVE the thought of their ancestors being raped by arabs or british soldiers. South Asians, PLEASE KILL YOURSELVES.

Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.
total hindu and cumskin death

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Imagine being 0.02 British. Giga Brahmin hindu aryan hyperborean

the few tall curries have direct british blood, because tall white chads pumped and dumped pojeetas for over 100 years.

You're just another coping loser hating on indians because they lifemog you so hard
doesn't matter, you can cope with income, property and leadership positions. None of that which change the fact that they're stinky incel dindus who get cucked by just about every other race of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
man, I enjoyed this whole thread