Curries are so self hating they LOVE the thought of their ancestors being raped by arabs or british soldiers. South Asians, PLEASE KILL YOURSELVES.

I will post one's side profile its 99.99% percentile. He doesnt wanna share front cuz muhh high inhib
front is literally the only profile worth sharing since everyone sees your front

front is literally the only profile worth sharing since everyone sees your front
I can post the front from

when was 6 or something and bone mass mogs some dudes at 6.

lol typical larper
claims absurd tales but wont prove it
Listen as I said u can always message him, he’s on the discord if u genuinely disbelieve. He can verify the length and sizable significance I will not post it here for obv reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and 0hMan
I can post the front from

when was 6 or something and bone mass mogs some dudes at 6.
IMG 0979
this is the average hindu indian i see everyday
@justinzayn can confirm the subhumanity of these curry munchers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and justinzayn

Attachments

• DF9ABDA6-121F-426E-B582-6240F6C6E904.jpeg
    DF9ABDA6-121F-426E-B582-6240F6C6E904.jpeg
    779.3 KB · Views: 0
Listen as I said u can always message him, he’s on the discord if u genuinely disbelieve. He can verify the length and sizable significance I will not post it here for obv reasons.
ok larper literally what does that prove
just get hard and record your cock post it here
ur above the age of 18 so its legal
@Growth Plate jfl at niggas who claim big dick but never posting it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Already have i would tag the cockologist but sadly he got banned, considering he was in the discord I don’t doubt others can testify as the foid like mentality of the people on this forum is rather similar.

Already have i would tag the cockologist but sadly he got banned, considering he was in the discord I don’t doubt others can testify as the foid like mentality of the people on this forum is rather similar.
tales from the deepest sewers of new delhi

no proof = larper

no proof = larper
How is that hard to believe when I’m a black Indian? Black peoples have the biggest ducks this remains true East to west on all 4 corners of the earth.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
How is that hard to believe when I’m a black Indian? Black peoples have the biggest ducks this remains true East to west on all 4 corners of the earth.
your a north indian light brown curry who looks like a girl
whats with this bbc dark nigga larp its actually insane how mentally disturbed larpers on this forum are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 0hMan and Jamaldickjavontus
your a north indian light brown curry who looks like a girl
whats with this bbc dark nigga larp its actually insane how mentally disturbed larpers on this forum are
I’m not North Indian my family it literally from the southernmost part of the subcontinent and my skin isn’t light brown it’s dark normally esp when I don’t stay inside NEETing the entire summer.

• JFL
Can't relate, I'm a proud South Asian. Having foreign ancestry would be a disgrace to me. When I take a DNA test in the coming weeks and I see even 0.0001% of foreign ancestry, I would be too ashamed to say it publicly. I will attribute it to the DNA testing company trying to trigger me on purpose, knowing I'm a South Asian supremacist.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 28610
Can't relate, I'm a proud South Asian. Having foreign ancestry would be a disgrace to me. When I take a DNA test in the coming weeks and I see even 0.0001% of foreign ancestry, I would be too ashamed to say it publicly. I will attribute it to the DNA testing company trying to trigger me on purpose, knowing I'm a South Asian supremacist.
based paki patriot
@justinzayn

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Michael Myers
So many words for 4 reacts. Here have one lil bro

Channels4 profile 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
unfortunately most south asians dont share the same sentiment as you bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.
"tee hee I'm akshually Persian/afghan pashtun"
-skin the colour of literal poo-

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 28610
"tee hee I'm akshually Persian/afghan pashtun"
-skin the colour of literal poo-

paint the town red maxxing is law for dindus

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
paint the town red maxxing is law for dindus
JFL they got angry when LOONA made a song named "paint the town" while dancing around in Indian clothes JFLLLLL

• JFL
Read at this article:
www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/don-t-tell-me-it-s-fact-all-muslims-south-asia-are-descended-rapists-8375422.html%3famp

The curries in India and pakistan who are muzzies literally HOPE AND PRAY that their ancestors were raped by Arab or turk invaders so that they can claim "superior Arab invader ancestry" and hate their South Asian heritage despite that fact that they were enslaved, raped, tortured, looted, and force converted by these Islamic invaders. Even they acknowledge this and they love it. Their ancestors were used and abused like a human punching bags AND THEY LOVE THAT. Can you believe that? Many Hindu South Asians also hope and pray that their ancestors were raped by British soldiers so that if they see they are 2% European they can feel like they are suddenly white, have superior light skin genetics, and feel like they gave gained status and moved up on their caste ladder. HAHAHA!!! Curries, please JUST KILL YOURSELVES NOW AND GET IT OVER WITH. No other race on earth is this bad. No other group of people hates themselves this much that they feel good about their great grand parents being used as sex slaves by foreigners. That's insanity. If you guys hate yourselves so much why don't you just kill yourselves and get it over with? Yeah, no girls want you. You don't even want yourselves. You reject your own curry ancestors for the people who treated them like human rats! Look at how your fellow curries are treated in these rich Arab countries where they view them as if they are not even human beings but slaves who do the dirtiest work for almost no pay and then get beatings with a cane or whip if they refuse. Do these Arabs care that they converted to Islam to impress them and be like them? NOPE! hahaha! What a joke you people are. You're the ultimate slave race. Never conquered anyone. Just got fucked and ruled by everyone despite being over 1billion in numbers. PLEASE JUST KILL YOURSELVES. I feel so sorry for you guys, I really do.
I wish

C

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
raping isnt gonna increase smv retard. its about LOOKS and media halo and the stereotypes surrounding your ethnic background.
south asians already do grooming gangs in the uk yet they are still the most subhuman.
View attachment 2415137
Pakis have decent smv.

Didn't someone already post exactly like this

or am I having deja vu?

or am I having deja vu?
:feelsthink:

• JFL
:feelsthink:
Hindu bros needa reminder

• JFL
Hindu bros needa reminder
Nigga did you actually just copy a thread word for word bar for bar? I’m revoking my react and I regret laughing at this post. You are no better than a fucking black or a curry the way you stole this post.

What r u talking about, BBC is BBC and white whores everywhere are into BBC, quit trying to fall for divide and conquer nonsense, the Dravidian especially on many occasions can pass as eastern African especially when the hair is nappy and Afro. Not to mention both the peoples have BBC.
dravindians will never be tall strong dark fast twitch moggers,cope

• +1
Dravids just broke the Asian world record in one of the races and they are prob gonna be breaking more, that’s because they are the black Asians, things like lack of nutrition and other factors have not allowed them to focus on more athletic feats but that is most definitely coming in the future.

• JFL
Dravids just broke the Asian world record in one of the races and they are prob gonna be breaking more, that’s because they are the black Asians, things like lack of nutrition and other factors have not allowed them to focus on more athletic feats but that is most definitely coming in the future.
its the gookcel

@Jamaldickjavontus

Here’s a BBC lighter skin dravdian and a true high AASI Dravidian, the black element in the genes is more than enough to start making waves in things like athletics. The builds are clearly bigger and made to build muscle than the mutfs or white mixed Aryas in the subcontinent.

Attachments

• 79412C1D-241B-4E98-8FD2-A45DD5CFF572.jpeg
    79412C1D-241B-4E98-8FD2-A45DD5CFF572.jpeg
    779.3 KB · Views: 0
  • AAE2A2C4-0DE9-4E64-8B27-704E3E18FDE4.jpeg
    AAE2A2C4-0DE9-4E64-8B27-704E3E18FDE4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Here’s a BBC lighter skin dravdian and a true high AASI Dravidian, the black element in the genes is more than enough to start making waves in things like athletics. The builds are clearly bigger and made to build muscle than the mutfs or white mixed Aryas in the subcontinent.
first guy is obese and the second guy is a small frame narrow shouldered gymcel manlet you see those types everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
first guy is obese and the second guy is a narrow frame small shouldered gymcel manlet you see those types everywhere
This was just one of the dravids feats this year, and more to come, the entire Indian team are all Dravidian.

• JFL
I would rope if I got reincarnated as curry

• JFL
if someone seen ur face b4 here it's not safe to post it

or am I having deja vu?
Nah someone posted this before. I remember, one of the replies to the OG post was something like "I agree curries can be pathetic but they shouldn't kill themselves" by @GetShrekt

edit: jfl at my iq it wasn't getshrekt and i didnt even check the post underneath

• +1
if someone seen ur face b4 here it's not safe to post it
nah he just a larping pussy shitskin
@6ft1cel showed his dick with his face as a minor
also couple other users like fat chink @londonville

I respect u Somalians and ur ability to rape the white whore in European lands, raping white bitches is the only way for ur smv to go up. After a while the crackers begin to realize these people are going to use their womyn and we can either put them on a pedestal and pretend this is a good thing or continue to slowly be mentally annihilated knowing our womyn like the getting raped by the BBC. The black Indian is rising and will soon be in the same level.
Breaking News: Curry Tells Everyone About His Dream To Rape White Women; Surprises Nobody

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 28610
Read at this article:

So true the selfhating curries are something else they don't even stand up for themselves and whine when no other race respects them

@HinduNerd gtfih dindu poocel

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and RAMU KAKA
I swear down I've seen this thread title like 3 times

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LampPostPrime and Deleted member 28610
As a hapa one of my fav types of shit to get off to is cutesy hapa girls getting obliviated and colonized by BWC bulls. Its more sustainable than getting cucked by niggers cuz u dont have to be robbed :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

• JFL