curries>greekcels

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i can ensure you there are more greek girls willing to fuck curries than indian girls willing to fuck greekcels (if any at all actually). being greekcel is the biggest fucking failo there is because no girl fetishizes us, we are repulsive in evvery way. there is a kink in fucking curries or ricecels, no kink in fucking greekcels, its just bad.

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
The european beauty standards of the previous centuries were based on statues and paintings of Greek gods and Greek people.

cope cumskin

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid

The european beauty standards of the previous centuries were based on statues and paintings of Greek gods and Greek people.
which look absolutely nothing like greek people

• JFL
Reactions: zura and Jason Voorhees
Greekcels are one step above currycels, but no foids. would fuck them anyway

• So Sad
why am i so ugly?
Genetics, it all about that, we were never told ro brought to the world, we have to get our genes weeded out.

• So Sad
Why do you currycels hate olivecels so much? Is it because Greeks are the only swarthy ethnics who are actually accepted as white by Westerners while Indians get brutally bullied by Westerners?

Last edited:
False. I went Athens. Didn't get a single IOI. But I agree, greek guys are subhuman. The women are so sexy holy fuk :feelsohh: I wish they were Muslim

• +1
Why do you currycels hate olivecels so much? Is it because Greeks are the only swarthy ethnics who are actually accepted as white by Westerners while Indians get brutally bullied by Westerners?
im not curry buddy

False. I went Athens. Didn't get a single IOI. But I agree, greek guys are subhuman. The women are so sexy holy fuk :feelsohh: I wish they were Muslim
i wish they were muslim too

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist