Curries have superior skin

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
These personal experiences back this up for me.

I never get razor burns while shaving.

I also put veet on my balls and it didn't hurt either.

Curries really do have superior skin.

The only time the veet made my balls burn slightly is when I put it on for 20 minutes, which is double the recommended time.

It's not even suitable for that area but I still did it anyways.

Currybros, rejoice!

skin mog alpha

What’s better my skin or OP?
920c7bd7-64de-4285-9684-7369d597769d.jpg

Attachments

• 840A3CC1-4A1B-42C4-B7CC-18B995B2243B.jpeg
    840A3CC1-4A1B-42C4-B7CC-18B995B2243B.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
Joined Oct 25, 2018

curries are covered by orafice skin, you idiot

this is true. our hair and skin quality genes mog many

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Michael Myers
this is true. our hair and skin quality genes mog many
How will cumcels recover from this brutal fact? Jfl I love it when they cope hard and say we are the bottom of the barrel.

How will cumcels recover from this brutal fact? Jfl I love it when they cope hard and say we are the bottom of the barrel.
Skin colour > quality. In 2019

funny thing is the niggas try and replicate the warm undertones many indians have with tanning and eating 100 carrots then call us shit skinned
lots of indians have good skin color too

like one giant nipple, tbh
Copemax
NVM what bitches in the west think tbh
funny thing is the negros try and replicate the warm undertones many indians have with tanning and eating 100 carrots then call us shit skinned

lots of indians have good skin color too
Jfl that's just the males Bhai. Women on the other hand admire our skin color. I agree that we have superior skin color. I wouldn't want to be pasty white

Copemax

Jfl that's just the males Bhai. Women on the other hand admire our skin color. I agree that we have superior skin color. I wouldn't want to be pasty white
wdym pasty white tho?

Copemax

Honestly I wish this was true. But white women hate brown colour men. If she sees brown in her pheripheral vision, she won’t bother checking you out. Makes sense because 85% curries are deathnik subhumans

wdym pasty white tho?
Like completely white, no slight redness in cheeks
Honestly I wish this was true. But white women hate brown colour men. If she sees brown in her pheripheral vision, she won’t bother checking you out. Makes sense because 85% curries are deathnik subhumans
idk bro I'm brown and white women are nicer to me than any other colored women. And I'm a hook nosed curry jfl
To prove our superiority

Like completely white, no slight redness in cheeks
thats shit true true but tbh that skin type is very rare from what ive seen

thats shit true true but tbh that skin type is very rare from what ive seen
It's rare indeed but according to stormfrontcucks that is what perfection looks like :feelskek:

It's rare indeed but according to stormfrontcucks that is what perfection looks like :feelskek:
well most sfcel cunts think a man should have blonde hair. meanwhile 99% of high testosterone men born blonde have very dark blonde or black mixed with blonde hair.

JFL if u ain't a pasty whyte boi

so its safe to assume most are low t cucks

well most sfcel cunts think a man should have blonde hair. meanwhile 99% of high testosterone men born blonde have very dark blonde or black mixed with blonde hair.
Yeah they think the nerdic phenotype is perfect. They also think Italians and Spaniards for instance aren't white jfl

Yeah they think the nerdic phenotype is perfect. They also think Italians and Spaniards for instance aren't white jfl
its standard behaviour here tbh. half the forum worship hitler

Shitskin hindu curries worship Hitler too jfl
true.

I swear half of the Indians on this site worship west europeans
its basically an excuse
most of the time

true.

I swear half of the Indians on this site worship west europeans
its basically an excuse
most of the time
Ngl I think I hate self-hating deathniks like that more than white supremacists. Jfl there was a Twitter screenshot of a hindu supremacist sucking up to a white supremacist, it was funny af. Ill pm you when I find it