Curry Only. Genetic combination. Abbo is not the reason for curry ugliness.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
This has become a big controversy amongst curries and on other platforms so I feel this needs to be discussed, I genuinely dont believe the abo component is what made currys so ugly, it is a result of modern-day currys being a weird giga mutt race of 3 completely different races resulting in an absolute disgusting recombination of disfigured mystery meat, these 3 vastly different races were not compatible to mix, the original Indian or IVC was an iranic farmer + an AASI abo, this resulted in IVC which looks aesthetically good looking, it was the steppe component which when added to the IVC that made Indians into a mutt mystery meat abomination.

Here we have the kanged kaliasher, he is a 1%er of their tribe and he would barely be mtn

and here is a .1%er who would be htn

Now compare these 1%ers with curry who have abo admixture and you will recognize that they are outclassed.

@BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer @CFW432 @horizontallytall @GuyFromSingapore @Preston tag any other curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, flippasav, iam good boy and 6 others
Dnrd. Kill yourself. Aryans all the way. Death to abos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i hear voices, CFW432, try2beme and 5 others
Dnrd. Kill yourself. Aryans all the way. Death to abos.
u aint part of the club buddy, stop trying to kang for the foreigners that conquered u, an advanced civilization suffering a 200 year drought.
A definitive case against the Aryan Invasion Theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 48903, Deleted member 30254 and 7 others
I genuinely dont believe the abo component is what made currys so ugly, it is a result of modern-day currys being a weird giga mutt race of 3 completely different races resulting in an absolute disgusting recombination

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
This has become a big controversy amongst curries and on other platforms so I feel this needs to be discussed, I genuinely dont believe the abo component is what made currys so ugly, it is a result of modern-day currys being a weird giga mutt race of 3 completely different races resulting in an absolute disgusting recombination of disfigured mystery meat, these 3 vastly different races were not compatible to mix, the original Indian or IVC was an iranic farmer + an AASI abo, this resulted in IVC which looks aesthetically good looking, it was the steppe component which when added to the IVC that made Indians into a mutt mystery meat abomination.

Here we have the kanged kaliasher, he is a 1%er of their tribe and he would barely be mtn
View attachment 2562848
and here is a .1%er who would be htn
View attachment 2562849

Now compare these 1%ers with curry who have abo admixture and you will recognize that they are outclassed.

@BrahminBoss @SidharthTheSlayer @CFW432 @horizontallytall @GuyFromSingapore @Preston tag any other curries.

Stop being retarded it's softer diets of the towns and the subhuman body fat ranges the high vegan diet raped India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, horizontallytall and Whitepill_Saint
Shitskin science. Who cares. Just different shades of shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Zonar, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
u aint part of the club buddy, stop trying to kang for the foreigners that conquered u, an advanced civilization suffering a 200 year drought.
View attachment 2562859

My paternal grandfather was Rajput which patrilinealy makes me Indo Aryan. I'm a fucking Kshatriya who trains MMA. I'll fucking murder anyone who messes with me.

Stop being retarded it's softer diets of the towns and the subhuman body fat ranges the high vegan diet raped India
this is a cope especially since we have lots of meat eaters in the subcontinent, its the fact u had 3 different races from vastly different stocks stabilizing into the curry race whos features are not compatible.

My paternal grandfather was Rajput which patrilinealy makes me Indo Aryan. I'm a fucking Kshatriya who trains MMA. I'll fucking murder anyone who messes with me.
no one fucking cares about useless caste these days retard were talking about the looks of the race, ur diluted steppe oogabooga blood means nothing to me if ur ugly af.

Shitskin science. Who cares. Just different shades of shit
welcome my indian brother. Im glad u realized this discussion is talking about u aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, BrahminBoss and GuyFromSingapore
this is a cope especially since we have lots of meat eaters in the subcontinent, its the fact u had 3 different races from vastly different stocks stabilizing into the curry race whos features are not compatible.

No you don't have a lot of meat eaters are you coping most of the country is filled with subhuman vegans also jfl curry subhumanity is excagerated

Screenshot 20231121 064331

itt: dravidians

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
No you don't have a lot of meat eaters are you coping most of the country is filled with subhuman vegans also jfl curry subhumanity is excagerated

View attachment 2562878
islam and christianity actually make up a large number of indians + the secular hindus that dont really give a fuck, its still a pretty big number of meat eaters, its the fact 2 of these races can mix to form good looking population not 3.

One on the left has IndoBrachid admixture. One on the right is almost fully Gracile Indid.

Kill yourself you nasrani pariah dog. You don't know shit.
ur a dumbass these guys are literally jet black and would have higher AASI than most people.

islam and christianity actually make up a large number of indians + the sexular hindus that dont really give a fuck, its still a pretty big number of meat eaters, its the face 2 of these races can mix to form good looking population not 3.

Muslims eat shitty processed meat to start with but even the Hindus that eat meat in India eat it in small proportions.

Also as I say your making Indians sound uglier than they are jfl at falling for looksmax proporganda

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...d-four-in-ten-consider-themselves-vegetarian/

ur a dumbass these guys are literally jet black and would have higher AASI than most people.

Shut your fucking mouth nasrani dog.

Skin colour has nothing to do with race. For example the Toda people of Nilgiris can have Black skin but look fully NordIndid resembling Punjabi Sikhs.

Heres a very dark Gujarati (still can never pass for Tamil or Mallu)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432
Muslims eat shitty processed meat to start with but even the Hindus that eat meat in India eat it in small proportions.

Also as I say your making Indians sound uglier than they are jfl at falling for looksmax proporganda

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...d-four-in-ten-consider-themselves-vegetarian/

buddy it has nothing to do with looksmaxx propoganda its something thats been gaining alot of traction on platforms discussing genetics and ancestral lineages.

Thank God, I'm Singaporean Indian. We eat meat 2-3 times a day. Some of us even beef.

That's why our average height is 5'8-5'9 here. Literally 2-3 inches taller than our countrymen back home. All within 2 generations.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Shut your fucking mouth nasrani dog.

Skin colour has nothing to do with race. For example the Today people of Nilgiris can have Black skin but look fully NordIndid resembling Punjabi Sikhs.

Heres a very dark Gujarati (still can never pass for Tamil or Mallu)

this isnt even dark skin, hes a neutral brown color similar to me, to ur 70iq aunty this might be dark bur for anyone else with commonsense this is right in the middle.

Everyone is ugly. GL people are outliers. I've posted pics of people from thr extreme north- kashmiris, punjabis etc from my uni. Most got rated low. @URL code and @SidharthTheSlayer @Fynasids dk can vouch to this reality. People think I am coping when I save everyone is ugly on average. It's literally true

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, normie_joe, brucewayne78 and 2 others
this isnt even dark skin, hes a neutral brown color similar to me, to ur 70iq aunty this might be dark bur for anyone else with commonsense this is right in the middle.

I'm talking about the girl, thevudiya punda mavunne.

Everyone is ugly. GL people are outliers. I've posted pics of people from thr extreme north- kashmiris, punjabis etc from my uni. Most got rated low. @URL code and @SidharthTheSlayer @Fynasids dk can vouch to this reality. People think I am coping when I save everyone is ugly on average. It's literally true

Cope most guys are decent looking lean niggas just under rate to hell due to jealously

welcome my indian brother. Im glad u realized this discussion is talking about u aswell.
IMG 20230921 214136
you're Brown as shit you subhuman fuck. Go make my chicken masala and shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40739 and gribsufer1
Go deliver my pizza u italian shudra
No pizza for your broke ass curry. You look 40 yo with the facial development of a teen. You're One of the worst subhumans i've ever seen but it's normal since you're a fucking streetshitter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40739 and gribsufer1
No pizza for your broke ass curry. You look 40 yo with the facial development of a teen. You're One of the worst subhumans i've ever seen but it's normal since you're a fucking streetshitter
ur curry eye area is more curry than mine and mine are p curry, I strongly suspect a dravidian bvull fucked ur mother out of wedlok and produced u

Gay vegan diet and soft foods

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

yeah she does

This girl is pure Caucasoid.

(SOMETHING SOUTH INDIANS WILL NEVER BE SAVE UPPER CASTES MAYBE WITH GENE EDITING IN THE FUTURE THEY MIGHT ACHIEVE IT)

ur curry eye area is more curry than mine and mine are p curry, I strongly suspect a dravidian bvull fucked ur mother out of wedlok and produced u
Never try to compare our Eye areas again you NCT joke. You're worth as much as the shit.

Oh I guess this Gujarati looks South Indian too?

U will find cases of northerners looking southern and southerners looking northern depending on how the genes expressed themselves, its not black and white like indian autists make it out to be for most the people, if u take extremes like a deep southern tribal and compare them with a a Kashmiri it will be different but not if u take an everyday person from north and an everyday person from south.

Never try to compare our Eye areas again you NCT joke. You're worth as much as the shit.
NCT is a joke and u know it, and mine is literally like 3 degrees negative, u should do a DNA test to confirm my suspicions of ur long lost indian ancestors.

People think I am coping when I save everyone is ugly on average. It's literally true
I would say that is partially true indians are also getting attractive generation after another (i mean not mogger tier also)give it some time, with good quality of nutrition.

U will find cases of northerners looking southern and southerners looking northern depending on how the genes expressed themselves, its not black and white like indian autists make it out to be for most the people, if u take extremes like a deep southern tribal and compare them with a a Kashmiri it will be different but not if u take an everyday person from north and an everyday person from south.

Okay, I agree with this. But it's mostly dalit, low caste North Indians who happen to look South India and upper caste South Indians who happen to look North Indian.

NCT is a joke and u know it, and mine is literally like 3 degrees negative, u should do a DNA test to confirm my suspicions of ur long lost indian ancestors.
Bro your under Eye area Is literally collapsing jfl at thinking we share even 0.1% of dna

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 32410
Bro your under Eye area Is literally collapsing jfl at thinking we share even 0.1% of dna
doesnt matter what matter is u for some reason seem to possess the most curry feature on the earth, stop making this a comparison of u and me and just take wha I say into consideration and get ur DNA tested.

doesnt matter what matter is u for some reason seem to possess the most curry feature on the earth, stop making this a comparison of u and me and just take wha I say into consideration and get ur DNA tested.
I have the typical italian Eye area jfl what a subhuman you are Bro. You make me puke

I have the typical italian Eye area jfl what a subhuman you are Bro. You make me puke
then there is a hidden link between the curry and italian race that ur northern counterparts do not have because of mixing with germans.

then there is a hidden link between the curry and italian race that ur northern counterparts do not have because of mixing with germans.
Our Eye area are completely different jfl never try to compare us again