Curry Only. Genetic combination. Abbo is not the reason for curry ugliness.

Even blacks and Latinos have had people in high positions and power in the west, curry are not special in this regard, that is just the truth, smv is everything and curry is the lowest and it is because they are considered as subhuman by the world, they can’t do sports, have little appeal, have a joke of a cultural system, a history of getting conquered, etc, I swear when I say this, the abos are more desirable than curry are.
I swear when I say this, the abos are more desirable than curry are.
hmm how tho. I agree with you about all the terrible labels that curries suffer from that further ruin curry smv more than it already is, but abos are literally seen as nothing but ugly looking diesel sniffing low IQ unemployed bums.

Nikki Haley is literally white passing with a fucking tan lmao. Most of the retarded white republican good ol boys from the south probably dont even know shes fucking curry. AND I REMEMBER back in like 2010 or sometime around then, WHEN THEY FOUND OUT ABOUT HER WHOLE NAME (Nimrata something something) THEY WERE MAKING FUN OF IT LMFAO. BTW apparently she puts down "white" as her identification on the census lmfao. So yes, she is self hating to a degree lol.

And literally no one likes vivek ramaswamy lol. Hes literally nothing more than a token minority republican, just like any of the other non-white black republicans either lol. Just lol if you think vivek ramasalami or nimrata has any chance of winning anything lol. White conservatives still make up the majority of the republican voter base, they will keep voting for white candidates lol.
Nigga, look at it another way.

A visible brown man is at the center stage, when curries make less than 1% of the US population.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of you American curry fags bitching, moaning, and complaining about muh racism, when it's 10 times worse up here in Canada, with all the fobs and punjabi fags we have roaming around.

Nigga, I've met American chicks up in Toronto and fucked them / made out with them on the same day. I've sent you a convo of how I look like so rate me please lol.

But bro, a fuck ton of it is also into how you look yourself, and what your social skills are + how much money you make.

I don't fucking understand why American curries are this way.

If I was American I'd legit go so much action, and every time I set my location on Bumble to an American city, I'll get 15+ matches in a week with 80% being white chicks (high LTB - weak HTB).

Even blacks and Latinos have had people in high positions and power in the west, curry are not special in this regard, that is just the truth, smv is everything and curry is the lowest and it is because they are considered as subhuman by the world, they can’t do sports, have little appeal, have a joke of a cultural system, a history of getting conquered, etc, I swear when I say this, the abos are more desirable than curry are.
Curries are the newest immigrant group to the west my man, and I swear you guys are exaggerating how bad it is.

Y'all act like 90% of curries are forsaken lmfao

Nigga, look at it another way.

A visible brown man is at the center stage, when curries make less than 1% of the US population.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of you American curry fags bitching, moaning, and complaining about muh racism, when it's 10 times worse up here in Canada, with all the fobs and punjabi fags we have roaming around.

Nigga, I've met American chicks up in Toronto and fucked them / made out with them on the same day. I've sent you a convo of how I look like so rate me please lol.

But bro, a fuck ton of it is also into how you look yourself, and what your social skills are + how much money you make.

I don't fucking understand why American curries are this way.

If I was American I'd legit go so much action, and every time I set my location on Bumble to an American city, I'll get 15+ matches in a week with 80% being white chicks (high LTB - weak HTB).
Jfl you dont look curry and can easily pass for MENA.

I do look curry. I have brown skin. I do have curry eye area. I do have a widish fleshy abo like nose lmfao.

Good for you for not looking like some stereotypical curry. Thats why you are getting laid. I do look curry, THATS WHY IM NOT LOL. How hard is it for you to understand that lmfao.

Last edited:
Curries are the newest immigrant group to the west my man, and I swear you guys are exaggerating how bad it is.

Y'all act like 90% of curries are forsaken lmfao
90% are it’s the price our parents payed for to make a life here, any foid that plays the dating battle royal game will never pick a curry, that’s just how it is, a curry who gets into a relationships has done an exceptional amount of faggot conforming to gay standards that do not apply to Chad, or date within the community with a pajeeta who got railed by crackers the month before. Currycel is not some fake internet phenomenon it’s very real.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
90% are it’s the price our parents payed for to make a life here, any foid that plays the dating battle royal game will never pick a curry, that’s just how it is, a curry who gets into a relationships has done an exceptional amount of faggot conforming to gay standards that do not apply to Chad, or date within the community with a pajeeta who got railed by crackers the month before. Currycel is not some fake internet phenomenon it’s very real.
Finally you say something that i can actually agree on :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Finally you say something that i can actually agree on :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I just think ur misunderstanding my points and have an assumption that if curry were like pakis who are more aryan they would be more successful not realizing pakis are in the same boat of being stereotypes as curry.

Jfl you dont look curry and can easily pass for MENA.

I do look curry. I have brown skin. I do have curry eye area. I do have a widish fleshy abo like nose lmfao.

Good for you for not looking like some stereotypical curry. Thats why you are getting laid. I do look curry, THATS WHY IM NOT LOL. How hard is it for you to understand that lmfao.
I have curry eye area tho, don't I?
Also, can you rate me in dm's please?

I just think ur misunderstanding my points and have an assumption that if curry were like pakis who are more aryan they would be more successful not realizing pakis are in the same boat of being stereotypes as curry.
Y'all niggas legit outcasts bro.
IDK what to even say bro.

Like, are NONE of your indian friends dating interracially?

Because ALL my paki friends are, and I have a fob indian friend who's with a white girl that's taller than him

Because ALL my paki friends are, and I have a fob indian friend who's with a white girl that's taller than him
ive personally seen various currys date interracially, but yes indians seem to have been given a short stick in recent times, but this is only exclusive to the good looking pakis, for the ugly or ltn ones its the same deal.

I am pretty much am, i dont really have any curry friends, but have a few white friends. I live in PA, i dont come across curries often lol the place is like 95% white. I literally just recently met a curry dude, but hes a fob from pakistan lol and has an accent. lol, hes in my A.C. class. Right now he has a brown curry girlfriend (probably from paki land as well), and planning on getting married to her.

Listen lmfao, i literally have said before and ill say it again, and chadpreetlites, chadpreets, htns, that are lightskin, will most likely have no problem dating interracial in the west. But your average curry dude, WHO ISNT LIGHTSKIN LMFAO, and is usually brown to dark brown skin, and is like 5'8-5'10 (thankfull im 6ft), and has typical curry looking facial features which are considered unattractive by western standards, are AT BEST, dating other curry foids, and at WORST, DATING NO ONE.

ive personally seen various currys date interracially, but yes indians seem to have been given a short stick in recent times, but this is only exclusive to the good looking pakis, for the ugly or ltn ones its the same deal.
Take a look at my posts. Then how tf did I pull my current girl.

I'm paki, and I look indian dawg.

I'm telling you, you actually gotta put in work to looksmaxx.

I'm blackpilled, but not tarded lol

I am pretty much am, i dont really have any curry friends, but have a few white friends. I live in PA, i dont come across curries often lol the place is like 95% white. I literally just recently met a curry dude, but hes a fob from pakistan lol and has an accent. lol, hes in my A.C. class. Right now he has a brown curry girlfriend (probably from paki land as well), and planning on getting married to her.

Listen lmfao, i literally have said before and ill say it again, and chadpreetlites, chadpreets, htns, that are lightskin, will most likely have no problem dating interracial in the west. But your average curry dude, WHO ISNT LIGHTSKIN LMFAO, and is usually brown to dark brown skin, and is like 5'8-5'10 (thankfull im 6ft), and has typical curry looking facial features which are considered unattractive by western standards, are AT BEST, dating other curry foids, and at WORST, DATING NO ONE.
I look typical curry, and nigga I've been rated as ltn - mtn here.

Holy fuck, the excuses coming from my own brethren never fucking stop

you arent my brother, go away chaddam ( :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: im not going to even call you curry chadpreet).

Take a look at my posts. Then how tf did I pull my current girl.

I'm paki, and I look indian dawg.

I'm telling you, you actually gotta put in work to looksmaxx.

I'm blackpilled, but not tarded lol

personal experiences are fine but were talking about as a whole and collectively

All my previous girlfriend and hookups were white and black dude
its like I said personal experiences do not count for a collective, if u personally have had good experiences then I am happy for u however this is not the case for the collective, we can either cry about it and let fags of other races use curry smv to boost their own as a cope to be ahead or demand it gets higher, a passive slave race is usually fine with the first.

personal experiences are fine but were talking about as a whole and collectively
btw im not going to dox his photos but im just going to tell you, he doesnt look "muh typical curry" at all, hes more mena/pashtun looking at the very least.

Dont listen to him lol.

It's the AASI component you fucking numpty.

Why do you think tamils, Sri Lankans, and South indians in particular look subhuman?

Also, punjabis and pashtuns have an AASI component too, but they mog the nigger indians to the slums of Tamil Nadu and back
ive tried telling him this but he doesnt seem to get or want to accept this, even though your average pajeeta would literally drink the piss of that kalasha man just like they drink the pee of cows :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Hindus drink the pee of anything they worship :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and since curries in general worship lightskin/whiteskin, hindus will drink the piss of those kalasha men. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Also, punjabis and pashtuns have an AASI component too, but they mog the nigger indians to the slums of Tamil Nadu and back
This depends tbh since punjabis from different castes have different amounts of abo dna in them, with apparently your average punjabi layman from lahore having apparently 38% abo blood in them and thereby the most abo dna out of all punjabi types of people, with punjabi jatt sikhs having apparently 23.4% abo blood, and having the least amount of abo blood amongst punjabis.

Pashtuns also vary with pashtuns from Kurram apparently having 22.4% of their dna being abo, while pashtuns from northern afghanistan having the least amount at only 10.6% abo dna in them, which is actually 4% lower than even the famous kalash.

It seems that when the amount of your abo blood reaches around 25% or below of your total dna, then abo phenotype doesnt have that much of an impact on your looks.

Last edited:
ive tried telling him this but he doesnt seem to get or want to accept this, even though your average pajeeta would literally drink the piss of that kalasha man just like they drink the pee of cows :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Hindus drink the pee of anything they worship :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, and since curries in general worship lightskin/whiteskin, hindus will drink the piss of those kalasha men. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

This depends tbh since punjabis from different castes have different amounts of abo dna in them, with apparently your average punjabi layman from lahore having apparently 38% abo blood in them and thereby the most abo dna out of all punjabi types of people, with punjabi jatt sikhs having apparently 23.4% abo blood, and having the least amount of abo blood amongst punjabis.

Pashtuns also vary with pashtuns from Kurram apparently having 22.4% of their dna being abo, while pashtuns from northern afghanistan having the least amount at only 10.6% abo dna in them, which is actually 4% lower than even the famous kalash.

It seems that when the amount of your abo blood reaches around 25% or below of your total dna, then abo phenotype doesnt have that much of an impact on your looks.
Dude holy fuck did u not look at my post, I literally said that even if ur abo blood is lower and ur a part of these people it is not a guarantee u will suddenly be mogger @Preston take was actually aligned with what I was saying, that most people are fucking ugly, just because some poojeta from the slums of Mumbai has a fetish for a kailashi bridge troll doesn’t not mean that this same kailashi will be rated anything higher than mtn for their 1%er, maybe their .001% looking 1 in a million guy will be giga mogger but this is expected for every group of people.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Dm pics bhai