Curry Takeover Worldwide

D

drose

Bronze
I have a theory, that in 3 - 4 decades, curries will eject cumskins as the top race, and dominate the world.

Right now, curries are the highest earning ethnic groups in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.

Curries are starting to enter Poland, Germany, Scandinavia, and even Israel (they'll be bullied mercilessly in Israel, let's be honest) in ever greater numbers.

India is projected to grow at an every increasing rate, and by 2030 the size of their economy will have doubled.

And the biggest one of them all, in the Anglo world, curries make up a small portion of the population but dominate politically.

What do I mean by this?
Look at the NDP in Canada, look at the REPUBLICAN primary debates... 2 of the candidates in the fucking REPUBLICAN party are curries, Kamala Harris is half curry, the PM of UK is curry, the PM of Scotland is half paki (and impregnated a Scottish Becky, whom he later divorced), and the PM of Ireland is half curry (curry father and white Irish mother).

It's obvious that when curries rise to the top, white women are going to be the new asian women, and curries will become the dominant race.

The curry lust for white women will never end, and curries will impregnate the remaining white women wherever they go, and white women being the hypergamous whores that they are with a total lack of race loyalty will gladly accept.

Boyos... thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, BrahminBoss, Patient A and 2 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: kebab, BrahminBoss and Fiqh
Bump... sigh, I fucking hate this forum

half curry half white women are hot

Curries won't be taking over bhai.

I live in a rural town in Australia of 1000 people, 99% white... and fucking curries own the servo, and another brown race thing not sure what it is.. a big wide-shouldered curry or an arab curry sort of thing owns the pharmacy.

I live in a rural town in Australia of 1000 people, 99% white... and fucking curries own the servo, and another brown race thing not sure what it is.. a big wide-shouldered curry or an arab curry sort of thing owns the pharmacy.
What's his name?

Public lynching of the curry jews

Yeah, but what about the bigger towns?

Nigger, 1000 people is nothing lmao... it's probably some obscure location in the middle of Tasmania

They're the also they only race to be able to achieve natural flight.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, sportsmogger and horizontallytall
Yeah, but what about the bigger towns?

Nigger, 1000 people is nothing lmao... it's probably some obscure location in the middle of Tasmania

The towns, the cities, the truck stop on the highway 200kms from any town - they own and operate all of them.

Loool seethe more that the 5'3 street shitter from karnataka is fucking your Nordic Stacy oneitis
I only shit on northern Indians
Dravidian BVLLs are honored

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and drose
The towns, the cities, the truck stop on the highway 200kms from any town - they own and operate all of them.
Lool curries are business maxxing and nepotism maxxing.

It's over for aussie cels

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 31497
Bhai, idk tbh... like... They're EVERYWHERE in Canada.

Just ask @Biggdink
I mean yeah we're everywhere but that doesn't mean we will have good SMV lmao.

Please no. Curryfoids are ugly 🤮

Never seen one before
I've never seen one irl too, there's this chick in my class with a white ass name and she got bullied for being curry one time in my class but she genuinely looks half white, I think she was Punjab though

I have a theory, that in 3 - 4 decades, curries will eject cumskins as the top race, and dominate the world.

Right now, curries are the highest earning ethnic groups in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.

Curries are starting to enter Poland, Germany, Scandinavia, and even Israel (they'll be bullied mercilessly in Israel, let's be honest) in ever greater numbers.

India is projected to grow at an every increasing rate, and by 2030 the size of their economy will have doubled.

And the biggest one of them all, in the Anglo world, curries make up a small portion of the population but dominate politically.

What do I mean by this?
Look at the NDP in Canada, look at the REPUBLICAN primary debates... 2 of the candidates in the fucking REPUBLICAN party are curries, Kamala Harris is half curry, the PM of UK is curry, the PM of Scotland is half paki (and impregnated a Scottish Becky, whom he later divorced), and the PM of Ireland is half curry (curry father and white Irish mother).

It's obvious that when curries rise to the top, white women are going to be the new asian women, and curries will become the dominant race.

The curry lust for white women will never end, and curries will impregnate the remaining white women wherever they go, and white women being the hypergamous whores that they are with a total lack of race loyalty will gladly accept.

Boyos... thoughts?
Indian pride world wide 🔥🔥🔥