Currycel Scammer Hamza Ups The Price On His Adonis Academy Course To $1000 USD Per Month

Szűcs

Szűcs

Iron
Do u wanna become an alpha male slayer in bed? Well lucky you a currycel scammer created a course for you incels in denial

Bro is gonna eventually raise it to $1,499 / month too :lul:

Kepernyofoto 2023 04 16   123402

Kepernyofoto 2023 04 16   123417

Jfl at this cuck telling people to spend $1000/month on a currycel scammer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chrisssy, BeanletMogger, owlofathena and 17 others
JFL at giving some hindu dindu mumbai slum dweller scammer your entire monthly salary

Also I remember how it was like 399$ per month just two weeks ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, owlofathena, Dr SmalCox and 16 others
Someone like Hamza should be rotting on tech support in Pakistan

I do have to admire him though he managed to turn redpill lite content mixed with self improvement into a full 300K a year income.

Shit like this makes me consider making some redpill channel with blackpills mixed in. I guess single men are the single biggest market out there looking for advice on the internet these days poor bastards :(

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
I never new the price was this insane. Meanwhile actually helpful stuff for slaying and life is free in BotB jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Dr SmalCox and 5 others
The scheming dravid bvll is getting free money, like manna from the heavens, while the smart and based incels rot on here all day!

Brutal! Over!

I wonder which dravid divine entity i pray to, for me to have such money-making skills, because right now all i am qualified for is to be a janitor at the nearest McDonalds!

Over for me and over for looksmax cucks!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, BongMog and the BULL
He's getting that bag before he inevitably gets blown the fuck out and has his life ruined. How that will happen is anyone's guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
"I wanted it to feel like a tribe"

"Yall are being Jeffrey bro"

Screenshot 20230414 131834 Google

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 24410, bishōnenmaxxer and 5 others
probably fake hes gonna lower it for the "steal" price of 500$ like they did in 2005

Based , crackers deserve to be robbed @forevermirin.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
He must cause a lot of envy in his brethren curry phone scammers. Dude has taken it to a new level.

Holy fuck he looks disgusting to look like, terrorist goat fucker pheno

You literally look way worse you obese manlet subhuman. He mogs you to oblivion you Bengali dalit streetshitter kys.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Deleted member 26859 and bishōnenmaxxer
probably fake hes gonna lower it for the "steal" price of 500$ like they did in 2005
Yea pretty sure he is going to have like a 80- 90% discount code conveinetly attached so normies feel suckered in thinking they got a good bag

Kill all redpillers

Fuck Hamza he clearly only cares about how much he can milk his audience fuck this guy.

genuinely believe these "testimonials" are AI generated