Deleted member 16290

Iron
Which one would you get?

This shit starting to sound like Cod gun attachments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inhale, Tang0MyMang00, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Combination of both?
Yes you don't want to shove implants on a recessed face, if you truly are recessed you should go for the bimax. However it mostly just improves side profile, so you'd have to get an additional jaw implant if you really want to improve the jaw from the front

Yes you don't want to shove implants on a recessed face, if you truly are recessed you should go for the bimax. However it mostly just improves side profile, so you'd have to get an additional jaw implant if you really want to improve the jaw from the front
Titanium jaw implant with bimax genioplasty ccw rotation then to transform to chad? After that get a beard transplant and veneers?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Titanium jaw implant with bimax genioplasty ccw rotation then to transform to chad? After that get a beard transplant and veneers?
Why a beard, then I would just say get bimax + beard transplant
but if you want to grow a stubble sure

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
  • JFL
What if your not recessed?

• +1
if it's possible that you need bimax the answer is bimax is best. if you don't then get an implant. no pics trash thread.

if it's possible that you need bimax the answer is bimax is best. if you don't then get an implant. no pics
My occlusion is fine my bite is fine as well I have a retrogenic jaw but that it. I been recommended genioplasty so yea I feel like jaw surgery is a waste of time I never seen any ascension with jaw surgery

This shit starting to sound like Cod gun attachments
hahahahahah srsly this is what happens when the young male brain applies itself to plastic surgery it all starts sounding like a video game

Both. First CCW rotation bimax with genioplasty and then custom jaw implants.
I'm just going to get both at the same time then. Doctor Vikram offered me a ccw rotation bimax and I asked if he can do implants as well and he said he does 3d printed titanium implants for jaw angles and lymphoilzed cartilage for cheek and infraorbital implants. The whole package of this surgery is like 20k the most possibly and the bimax ccw rotation with genioplasty by itself is 9k. I'm really thinking of doing it I'm just fearful of going to india as a muslim arabic man but when I see that Doctor Vikram does Ted talks and he was trained under dr.sailor and he runs a charity organization I feel a little bit safer but still not fully.

if it's possible that you need bimax the answer is bimax is best. if you don't then get an implant. no pics trash thread.
I'm just going to get both at the same time then. Doctor Vikram offered me a ccw rotation bimax and I asked if he can do implants as well and he said he does 3d printed titanium implants for jaw angles and lymphoilzed cartilage for cheek and infraorbital implants. The whole package of this surgery is like 20k the most possibly and the bimax ccw rotation with genioplasty by itself is 9k. I'm really thinking of doing it I'm just fearful of going to india as a muslim arabic man but when I see that Doctor Vikram does Ted talks and he was trained under dr.sailor and he runs a charity organization I feel a little bit safer but still not fully.