Customized eye surgery

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
I think I found a possible customized procedure to get insane pct and lower lids. You probably need lowset brows and little hooding/very minimal uee for this to work tho.

(excuse the shitty drawings)
IMG 20200605 044829  01

So here is the eye model we are working with. See what I circled? Thats the portion of the upper eyelid on the outer corner region, retract that part up under the browbone (without the lower lid) and you should get something like this:
IMG 20200605 044839  01

See that big gap between the lower lid and upper lid? Now we'd want to meet the lower lid with the upperlid so we retract it upwards as well. Because of this big distance that the lower lid need to catch up on, it'll straighten the lower lid a fuck ton. The resulting eye area will end up like this:
IMG 20200605 044845  01

If you want you can try how it may theoretically look like at home. Push your finger up your outercorner lower lid up against your browbone and notice how much more pct and straight lower lid you can achieve. I for one have around an 8° canthal tilt but when I do this it becomes a whopping 20°.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bromose and NormieKilla
Cool theory, now you just have to convince the jewish surgeons to try this

canthoplasty with eyelid retraction surgery already exists

i have new surgery idea, kidnap Chad then beheaded him and replace it with your head. enjoy slaying