Cut Her Off IMMEDIATELY IF

Wow, you're one of the most based dudes on this site. A lot of folks would do very well to listen to you.
Ty. yeah most guys here would do a lot better If they looksmaxxed to their potential & worked on their game which is crucial when it comes to dealing with women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Wow great advice sir redpill PUA

Bro there is only 1 way I know how to handle women. Talk to 12 of them on Snapchat at once and constantly send them pics and vidoes so they feel emotionally attached to you, then you can easily handle them because if 2 ghost you in one day you still got 10 left

How are less good looking men even going to get 12 women on Snapchat?

Literally talking to women is a full time job and Im a Chadlite, I mog 95% of men, women are mentally damaged there is no cope
I don’t consider this PUA. This is just common sense to me since I’ve been doing it for a while.

It’s not like I’m advising guys one liners to remember. I don’t use Snapchat to source women, I just tell them to text me.

Unless the chick is really digging you most of the time they just want you on their orbiter list on Snapchat for attention. That’s why I don’t add them on snap until I’ve smashed.

Yes you’re right most guys problems comes from not enough sourcing & having multiple options, hence why they still take disrespect & chase after the same chick who won’t respond or make definite plans.

If she knows you have multiple options she’ll either A) act right & do what you say or B) she’ll stop talking to you or block you cuz she can’t get what she needs from you.

Idk to me talking to women is a hobby lol Especially in bars (I’m a night gamer) the more you interact with them in real life the more socially calibrated you’ll be, knowing what they’ll say next, responding quick to their snarky remarks etc. You’ll see a pattern the more you talk to them. Hopefully covid ends, Tinder is just making men more autistic

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Landorus, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
You tell her to text you off the dating app, and she does anything except that

She flakes on the date you setup and doesn't offer rescheduling

She flakes but continues to text, call, converse with you (attention whore)

She tries to change the time or venue of the date

She refuses to kiss you on the first date (assuming everything went well)

When you ask if when she's available she responds, "idk", "I'll let you know", "Not sure" this emoji ➡️ 🤷🏼‍♀️

These are just a couple examples, but you get the idea.
Remember you're looking for compliance, high interest, & whether or not she's willing to follow your directions from the START

Next thread: Difference between Low, Medium, High Interest Women

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Why Real Life is better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
based fker...I did have a meetup that I cancelled, rescheduled, then she flaked on me without rescheduling and sent me some attention grabbing bs.I was this close 🤏 to going aspie mode and say fuck you but I got reminded of this thread I read when I was a bit newer, left on read and cut her off directly

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
based fker...I did have a meetup that I cancelled, rescheduled, then she flaked on me without rescheduling and sent me some attention grabbing bs.I was this close 🤏 to going aspie mode and say fuck you but I got reminded of this thread I read when I was a bit newer, left on read and cut her off directly
No response is best response.

Women will always take attention whether it’s negative or positive it’s truly psychotic

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 13213 and everythingisacope
Legit, just thinking about the times I fell for the re-scheduling shit makes me mad.
A very subtle way to screw you over, if you are inexperienced.
They basically want to take control over the date and probably want to steer it away from ending in sex, which means the whole thing will end up as a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, tyronelite and OOGABOOGA
One of my last “dates” with old fwb I asked if she wanted to go for a drive when I got done with work, she agreed. Then like 30 minutes before we were scheduled to link she asked if we can just go for a drive, nothing else. I said nah I’m good, and she was like ok and we fucked.

Damn I gotta get back out there. Finna actually get good pics and boost my shit so I have mad options so I can run tighter game like this. I wasted so much time orbiting on snap

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13213 and tyronelite
One of my last “dates” with old fwb I asked if she wanted to go for a drive when I got done with work, she agreed. Then like 30 minutes before we were scheduled to link she asked if we can just go for a drive, nothing else. I said nah I’m good, and she was like ok and we fucked.

Damn I gotta get back out there. Finna actually get good pics and boost my shit so I have mad options so I can run tighter game like this. I wasted so much time orbiting on snap
My nigga!

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Bumperino :Comfy: