HOW TO CHANGE LOCATION ON TINDER (FREE - HIGH IQ)

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
INTRO:
DAB16547 B3DA 4CA6 8D70 EFA6D37666BF

This guide will explain how to change your location on tinder without buying tinder plus or gold. This also works with other dating apps as well but for now we will focus on tinder. Some of you may know how to do this already but I haven't seen a thread about it yet so I’m making one. This also helps you determine whether or not you're a locationcel and if your SMV is positively or negatively affected in said location.

***DISCLAIMER***

Keep in mind that these methods aren’t completely foolproof. Tinder makes it a point to try and prevent people from spoofing their location. You're gonna have to restart your device a lot, waiting 5-10 min before changing location, play around with it, etc.

Things you'll need
3532FAC0 1315 42B1 BAFA 7B0BD8AFF7FA

You need an android device. If you use android already good, but if you're an IOS user you'll need a cheap android phone to spoof the location. I got my android tracphone for $20-$40. No activation required.

OVERVIEW

Tinder works by pulling your location from your phone’s GPS service. The app then looks for potential matches for you within the search radius that you specify, which can be anywhere from 1 to 100 miles. So if the perfect someone happens to be 100 miles away, you’re pretty much out of luck, unless you persuade Tinder that you’re actually somewhere different than what your phone says.

Because of the accessibility of the GPS information on an Android phone, you can fairly easily spoof your location on Tinder by using a third-party app.

Simply follow the steps below

1) Download and install the GPS app of your choice on Android
2) Open the Settings menu and on Android
3) Look for Developers Option
4) Turn Developers Option on
5) If your phone has a toggle for Allow mock location, turn it on.
6) Tap on Select mock location app
7) Select your fake GPS app
8) Go back to Settings and then Location
9) Select Location Mode and change it Device only (GPS only)
10) Open Tinder, go to Settings and Discovery
11) This is crucial. Change the Search Distance to something different to FORCE Tinder to acquire your new location
12) Enjoy Swiping and exploring your SMV

What If I don't want to use Android?

Faking your location on an iPhone is significantly trickier because Apple really doesn’t want you to do it. There are a number of apps that claim to be able to fake out your GPS without jailbreaking the phone. One that does appear to work is iTools from ThinkSky.

iTools will let you change your location three times for free in the trial version; after that, you have to pay to use the program. It costs $30.95 or more depending on what level of license you want and how many devices you want to install it on. iTools also only works on iOS versions 12 and under.

Another option is to jailbreak your iPhone. Here are article reviewing the pros and cons of this approach. Jailbreaking is risky and it’s not for the cautious or inexperienced user; you can very easily turn your iPhone into a very expensive, very ineffective paperweight. Explaining how it’s done is beyond the horizon of my IQ. But if you decide to proceed with jailbreaking, be careful and get expertise help with the process.

My final thoughts

The only by-the-books way to change your Tinder location is to cough up the cash for a subscription, which might be the best path if you’re going to be traveling or moving soon. However most of you will use it for location maxing and SMV testing. Any questions comment down below or PM me. I've been doing it for roughly 2 months and it still works 90-95% of the time.​
Top Threads
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Let’s Break Down Chads Normies Incels
———————————————————
Future Threads
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL Theory)
Different Types of Tyrones
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PenileFacialSurgery @MoeZart @Patrick Baitman @EreptileDysfunction @BigBoy @Copemaxxing @NarcyChadlite @Chadlite Rutherford @Chadelite @Lifewasted (PM if you want to be added/removed)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, vaninskybird, Ken and 16 others
I'm too busy with the brendio controversy rn, sorry brb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278, gymmaxedhorse, Chadeep and 3 others
bro what if i downloaded tinder before and i cant change it anymore?

High IQ I did this to make it ukraine before and I was chad in ukraine jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and tyronelite
Thought everyone knew this already, but good post regardless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, Fear and goat2x
Or just pay the few bux to get premium/gold or whatever and save yourself an hour.

word of warning not to change your distance again too quickly - they have systems in place to detect gpa spoofing if someone is switching locations from say new york all the way to japan in 2 hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, tyronelite and goat2x
Or just pay the few bux to get premium/gold or whatever and save yourself an hour.
Literally takes few minutes to set up and 1 second to change locations. Kids these days...

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
word of warning not to change your distance again too quickly - they have systems in place to detect gpa spoofing if someone is switching locations from say new york all the way to japan in 2 hours
It's over for instant transmission cels.

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, tyronelite, sytyl and 1 other person
INTRO:
View attachment 665566
This guide will explain how to change your location on tinder without buying tinder plus or gold. This also works with other dating apps as well but for now we will focus on tinder. Some of you may know how to do this already but I haven't seen a thread about it yet so I’m making one. This also helps you determine whether or not you're a locationcel and if your SMV is positively or negatively affected in said location.

***DISCLAIMER***

Keep in mind that these methods aren’t completely foolproof. Tinder makes it a point to try and prevent people from spoofing their location. You're gonna have to restart your device a lot, waiting 5-10 min before changing location, play around with it, etc.

Things you'll need
View attachment 665486
You need an android device. If you use android already good, but if you're an IOS user you'll need a cheap android phone to spoof the location. I got my android tracphone for $20-$40. No activation required.

OVERVIEW

Tinder works by pulling your location from your phone’s GPS service. The app then looks for potential matches for you within the search radius that you specify, which can be anywhere from 1 to 100 miles. So if the perfect someone happens to be 100 miles away, you’re pretty much out of luck, unless you persuade Tinder that you’re actually somewhere different than what your phone says.

Because of the accessibility of the GPS information on an Android phone, you can fairly easily spoof your location on Tinder by using a third-party app.

11) This is crucial. Change the Search Distance to something different to FORCE Tinder to acquire your new location

Faking your location on an iPhone is significantly trickier because Apple really doesn’t want you to do it. There are a number of apps that claim to be able to fake out your GPS without jailbreaking the phone. One that does appear to work is iTools from ThinkSky.

iTools will let you change your location three times for free in the trial version; after that, you have to pay to use the program. It costs $30.95 or more depending on what level of license you want and how many devices you want to install it on. iTools also only works on iOS versions 12 and under.

Another option is to jailbreak your iPhone. Here are article reviewing the pros and cons of this approach. Jailbreaking is risky and it’s not for the cautious or inexperienced user; you can very easily turn your iPhone into a very expensive, very ineffective paperweight. Explaining how it’s done is beyond the horizon of my IQ. But if you decide to proceed with jailbreaking, be careful and get expertise help with the process.

My final thoughts

The only by-the-books way to change your Tinder location is to cough up the cash for a subscription, which might be the best path if you’re going to be traveling or moving soon. However most of you will use it for location maxing and SMV testing. Any questions comment down below or PM me. I've been doing it for roughly 2 months and it still works 90-95% of the time.​
Top Threads
———————————————————
Future Threads
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PenileFacialSurgery @MoeZart @Patrick Baitman @EreptileDysfunction @BigBoy @Copemaxxing @NarcyChadlite @Chadlite Rutherford @Chadelite @Lifewasted (PM if you want to be added/removed)

good thread, but i don‘t really see the benefit of changing your tinder location.

some people use it to cope knowing they could hook up with ugly SEAs but if you‘re willing to commit to traveling abroad you also have the 10 bucks for tinder gold.

what i am interested in would be how to go around the phone number verification

I‘m looking forward to your future thread about bars since i‘ve made similarly experiences, make sure to tag me in it, Bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and tyronelite
Or you can just change your location using hola fake gps app. It does wonders. It works so well that even your Google maps will show your current location as the one you chose through the app

Good thread man. Bookmarked :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
Why change Lokeation . not gona Get any pussy . from 150 Miales away . retard Brown stink curry

spoofing location isnt usually a problem but getting a new number for each account its kind of a pain in the ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
bro what if i downloaded tinder before and i cant change it anymore?
If you have android you should have no issue changing it

• Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
spoofing location isnt usually a problem but getting a new number for each account its kind of a pain in the ass
I've been using the same google voice number for 2 years. After I delete my profile it still works, I'd wait a lil bit so they don't catch you doing it too quickly. Wym by each account? The location is the same for every app if you do it correctly.

good thread, but i don‘t really see the benefit of changing your tinder location.

some people use it to cope knowing they could hook up with ugly SEAs but if you‘re willing to commit to traveling abroad you also have the 10 bucks for tinder gold.

what i am interested in would be how to go around the phone number verification

I‘m looking forward to your future thread about bars since i‘ve made similarly experiences, make sure to tag me in it, Bro
I use google voice number. Use that number only cuz every other fake number app doesn’t work anymore with tinder.

INTRO:
View attachment 665566

***DISCLAIMER***

Things you'll need
View attachment 665486

OVERVIEW

My final thoughts

Top Threads
———————————————————
Future Threads
————————————————————

thx for taking time to write this

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Or just use tinder.com + chrome devtools to spoof your html5 location

• +1
Too much work

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF
bro how could I avoid the Jooz at tinder trying to charge me 30$ for a month of Gold , they sometimes offer it for less than 10$ for only 24 hours but it seems completely random when does that occurs :feelswah:

• JFL
bro how could I avoid the Jooz at tinder trying to charge me 30$ for a month of Gold , they sometimes offer it for less than 10$ for only 24 hours but it seems completely random when does that occurs :feelswah:
I've been getting the same shit :lul:

You can tell Tinder is starting to get desperate. More normies are waking up :feelshmm:

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Too much work

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF
it's literally using tinder.com, pressing F12, pressing escape, "Sensors" --> Location and you can change it. Way easier than using android dev location spoof, which is patched anyway.

• Love it
The fake GPS is changing my location in google maps but no matter how many times I adjust my search settings in tinder it wont recognize my frauded location and move me there, any idea how to overcome this?

• +1
The fake GPS is changing my location in google maps but no matter how many times I adjust my search settings in tinder it wont recognize my frauded location and move me there, any idea how to overcome this?
Or just use tinder.com + chrome devtools to spoof your html5 location
^

it's literally using tinder.com, pressing F12, pressing escape, "Sensors" --> Location and you can change it. Way easier than using android dev location spoof, which is patched anyway.
This didn't work for me because the swipe screen is just stuck on loading as soon as I log in and doesn't change after I do as you said

I am stuck using it on my phone which is now going to my frauded location when I use tinder in browser rather than the app but the profiles that show up refresh after every swipe and even before I get a chance to swipe on some profiles which is annoying and pretty much unusable

• So Sad
bro just download bluestacks fake gps will work 100% there

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 20618
bro just download bluestacks fake gps will work 100% there
Wait bull i tried that and it worked for like 3 mins. How do u get past photo verification? Do u just use body pics?

How do u avoid that tinder profile verification thing? Do u just use a body pic?
@tyronelite

Wait bull i tried that and it worked for like 3 mins. How do u get past photo verification? Do u just use body pics?
Photo verification?? You've been banned. You messed up something and tinder detected you switched locations too fast

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 20618
How do u avoid that tinder profile verification thing? Do u just use a body pic?
@tyronelite
You don’t have to get verified

Unless I’m missing something & they’re forcing us to verify? :feelsgiga:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
You can also use Bluestacks android emulator

This didn't work for me because the swipe screen is just stuck on loading as soon as I log in and doesn't change after I do as you said

I am stuck using it on my phone which is now going to my frauded location when I use tinder in browser rather than the app but the profiles that show up refresh after every swipe and even before I get a chance to swipe on some profiles which is annoying and pretty much unusable
I'm using it right now and it works. There has to be something you ain't doing right. Make sure location is spoofed before page is loaded, by opening devtools before visiting the website.

I can recommend Bluestacks android emulator too, its a bit slow (might be my shitty laptop tho :feelsbadman:) but it does the job