cut your hair yourself for haircutmaxxing?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
99% of hairdressers are imcompetent, they never give you the haircut you want, they don't give a shit and they really aren't trained to offer a top haircut.

Hair is VERY important, it has an important weight in the equation of what makes you attractive, so I think that the ideal could be to learn to cut your hair yourself to have complete control over your hair and cut it autistically (no hairdresser will do it like that).

Most hairdressers are normies who don't give a shit about learning to do things right, one could become a blackpilled hairdresser who would take into account other factors such as hairline, head shape, face shape, type of hair, etc.

A plus is that you would get a new useful skill that could even feed you one day if you lose your job.

What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Be_ConfidentBro and stuckneworleans
get ur haircut by a black or hispanic barber

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8080 and 1 other person
Tell him to get you a fuckboy fade.
But for real, the haircut has to complement the face shape. If you got a long, narrow face, don't add volume on top.
If you got a square face, add volume on top

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters and Be_ConfidentBro
How to Get an Amazing Haircut:
Step 1) Go to an expensive hair dresser.
Step 2) Ask them to give you a haircut which suits your face shape.
Step 3) Take pictures of your hair once the haircut is done.
Step 4) After a month, go to a cheap barbershop and show them a picture of your hair when you've had it done at the expensive hair dresser.

??? Profit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and everythingmatters
Just rope tbh. if u need a haircut to get laid, then it's over jfl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, everythingmatters, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
I have a feeling that we need to find a gay barber

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger and Be_ConfidentBro
the real solution is to just never cut your hair and manemaxx

I must say where I life. The Arab barbers mogg.

At white barber places. 99% of cases get cut by a foid whom only knows how to cut women well, or a normie white guy whom only thinks people come to have it cut short so they don't need to come again for a long time.

Luckily, I finally found a good one.

I must say where I life. The Arab barbers mogg.

At white barber places. 99% of cases get cut by a foid whom only knows how to cut women well, or a normie white guy whom only thinks people come to have it cut short so they don't need to come again for a long time.

Luckily, I finally found a good one.
I would never let a foid touch my hair its a guarantueed disaster.

I am not sure black barbers understand straight hair tbh, they are kings on thug shit tho.

I think a fag is the best choice and u have to be neurotically persistent making emphasis to cut as little as possible so u have more control about anything.

I havent been to a barber for 2 years i am saving myself a mental.breakdown but even tho i do my hair i would love some touch up with nice tools

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and everythingmatters
I would never let a foid touch my hair its a guarantueed disaster.

I am not sure black barbers understand straight hair tbh, they are kings on thug shit tho.

I think a fag is the best choice and u have to be neurotically persistent making emphasis to cut as little as possible so u have more control about anything.

I havent been to a barber for 2 years i am saving myself a mental.breakdown but even tho i do my hair i would love some touch up with nice tools
Arab barbers are okay for straight hair.
Alot of arab dudes are shallow as fuck, so itkeeps their barbers on edge to do a good job.
PLus, alot of male arab barbers, focus onltonly men, so they know alot about men hair styles.

I have a barber from Libya now. He's good. Finally for the frst time in my life have nice curtains.

I cut my own hair unless I'm going on a date for the first time.