Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 27219 and 1 other person
No-jaw vs jaw.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
This fogs (Anastasia Karanikolaou)

Anastasia Karanikolaou on Instagram: “been filming for youtube all week for  u hoes! house and life updates 😊 should… | Anastasia karanikolaou,  Fashion, Bikini tops

Stassie Karanikolaou Multicolor Printed Shorts Spring Summer 2020 | SASSY  DAILY Fashion News
T’es français ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Not even a single pixel you baboon

You’re supposed to put a period at the end of the sentence, dumb ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man 😆.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: john2 and Gargantuan
Irl masc women's sons don't have good bones, only their ugly daughters will inherit their robust looking tranny bones
What kind of bullshit science is this? You inherit your bone structure from both your parents

Cindy Kimberly looks exactly like that Edomite (so-called White) man “shes” an Edomite man in a wig and looks masculine.
She is literally a hapa. Asians are the most feminine race.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24507
South Europeans are the most feminine. 2nd Middle Eastern 3rd Nordic 4th West Europe 5th Eastern Europe 6th Asians Blacks least.

• Hmm...
What kind of bullshit science is this? You inherit your bone structure from both your parents
(((Science))) is psyop and I'm not basing my opinions off of what some jewish researcher wrote down on a paper but on actual observations that I see irl.

South Europeans are the most feminine. 2nd Middle Eastern 3rd Nordic 4th West Europe 5th Eastern Europe 6th Asians Blacks least.
Top 10 blind motherfuckers on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Cope. East Asians are the most feminine and neotenous whilst Northern Europeans are the most masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 13787

I thought you said Edomite (so-called White) women were the most beautiful and feminine women? What happened to that?

Nah black women are facially more feminine than white women

I thought you said Edomite (so-called White) women were the most beautiful and feminine women? What happened to that?
East Asians are the most feminine
newjeans.jpeg

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 24507
Nah black women are facially more feminine than white women
Fr? Wouldn't both then be masculine and feminine. As blacks produce both T and E the most

How's she a cute girl

Looks like a man to me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, flippasav and Deleted member 13787
Fr? Wouldn't both then be masculine and feminine. As blacks produce both T and E the most
White women have browrifg,thin lips,chisels jawline

Ideal woman for breeding brooo
skims-black-seamless-sculpting-mid-thigh-bodysuit.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, flippasav and Deleted member 13787
(((Science))) is psyop and I'm not basing my opinions off of what some jewish researcher wrote down on a paper but on actual observations that I see irl.
Ok what I’ve seen have been the opposite of what you’re saying. All the dudes with robust boned moms ended up being robust and with good bones.

• Hmm...
East Asians are the most feminine
newjeans.jpeg
That’s not what you were saying a couple weeks ago though 😂. Moabite and amm (so-called Oriental) women are more feminine than Edomite (so-called White) women but you were saying the exact opposite a couple weeks ago.

got gookpilled by @cloUder
Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek