CUTE GIRL VS MASC GIRL (GTFIH)

What do you prefer :

• Cute (neotenous)

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Masc

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Sex determination isn't real, bro

Nigga stick your rabbinic bullshit up your ass and go breed this creature see how well that works out for you and your children
skims-black-seamless-sculpting-mid-thigh-bodysuit.jpg
She has bug eyes and she looks low IQ no thanks. I’ll select Angelina Jolies thick cousin instead

Masculine dad + masculine mom will mog the living shit out of masculine dad + feminine neotenous mom.

Just common sense can’t believe you can be this tarded
Just breed a ogre theory

View attachment 2143175

You think his mom was a 5 foot blonde woman shopping at Trader Joe’s for soy milk for her son?
I think so. I mean, just look at him. He kind of looks like a woman himself with that shit frame, no neck and short arms. He's got long legs and absolutely zero ribcage length, kind of just looks like a roided out ftm. Facial bones that isn't impressive either

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 27219 and datboijj
Masc everytime

I think so. I mean, just look at him. He kind of looks like a woman himself with that shit frame, no neck and short arms. He's got long legs and absolutely zero ribcage length, kind of just looks like a roided out ftm. Facial bones that isn't impressive either
2710FA10 98F7 4094 A0CA D39924153C0B

This is shit frame and bad facial bones according to .org

She has bug eyes and she looks low IQ no thanks. I’ll select Angelina Jolies thick cousin instead
Bug eyes are ideal for women

View attachment 2143208

This is shit frame and bad facial bones according to .org
Yes it is shit and that picture is most likely touched up. Disgusting sloped frame and his shoulders aren't wide it's just an absurd amount of flesh sitting on that shit frame. His clavicles are narrow
5a98630f2f157.image.jpg

Yes it is shit and that picture is most likely touched up. Disgusting sloped frame and his shoulders aren't wide it's just an absurd amount of flesh sitting on that shit frame. His clavicles are narrow
5a98630f2f157.image.jpg
Nah you coping he looks like Prime Triple H

5a98630f2f157.image.jpg
Look arab too

076FB94B B6D1 40D4 89F9 ABE85D0EA0FB
That’s not a masc girl this one is

Montenegrins are primarily Haplo E and they are the tallest in Balkans lmao. And CHG were not feminine or neotenous they were robust and masculine.

Again you’re proving my point. Just think about this. How can half of your genes not matter of how masculine or chad you will be ? Just think about how stupid that is. Weak genes are weak genes regardless of sex
Can you still be short and have haplogroup R1b? I ‘m 5’7