CUTE GIRL VS MASC GIRL (GTFIH)

What do you prefer :

• Cute (neotenous)

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Masc

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters
Ok what I’ve seen have been the opposite of what you’re saying. All the dudes with robust boned moms ended up being robust and with good bones.
Bullshit. Masc women create feminine + ogre sons. Imagine believing chad can get his chad genes from a female... How fucking cucked do you have to be?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 27219
Bullshit. Masc women create feminine + ogre sons. Imagine believing chad can get his chad genes from a female... How fucking cucked do you have to be?
You are a moron lmao! Even a lot of the genes for testosterone production come from your mother. Imagine believing a 5 foot bonesless mom can produce a chad.

What bro? She is a 5'10 absolute bone and frame fogger! Gigachad factory ultra stacy
More testosterone than The Rock she needs to get back to Native hunting this Samoan tranny

That’s not what you were saying a couple weeks ago though 😂. Moabite and amm (so-called Oriental) women are more feminine than Edomite (so-called White) women but you were saying the exact opposite a couple weeks ago.

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
I would still rather have kids with a White woman, but for ONS East Asians fog

You are a moron lmao! Even a lot of the genes for testosterone production come from your mother. Imagine believing a 5 foot bonesless mom can produce a chad.
The entire genetic history of white people is white men abandoning their women and going for more feminine, ethnic women. Modern day europeans are a mix of nordic men fucking cheddar negro and farmer women.

• Woah
Reactions: john2
The entire genetic history of white people is white men abandoning their women and going for more feminine, ethnic women. Modern day europeans are a mix of nordic men fucking cheddar negro and farmer women.
Again you’re a moron. If you’re talking about the yamnaya migration fucking the native WHG who were dark skinned caucasoids and the farmers from Asia Minor then you have it all fucked up. And what’s funny is this even proves my point more. The populations higher in farmer ancestry are shorter and more bonesless regardless of having Yamnaya Y-DNA like the Spaniards carrying R1b but looking like farmer cucks.

If you fuck boneless short women you will have boneless short sons. This was partly ERs problem. His mother gave birth to a framecel manlet despite his dad being of average Caucasian height and frame

I want this retarded idea of breeding tranny looking women to have good looking offspring to rest, obviously the best looking offspring is going to come from what's there by nature. Feminine women and masculine men will have the ideal children, as that's simply how it's designed, for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 13787
I want this retarded idea of breeding tranny looking women to have good looking offspring to rest, obviously the best looking offspring is going to come from what's there by nature. Feminine women and masculine men will have the ideal children, as that's simply how it's designed, for a reason.
Masculine dad + masculine mom will mog the living shit out of masculine dad + feminine neotenous mom.

Just common sense can’t believe you can be this tarded

No. I said I would rather ONS an Asian woman but have kids with a White woman.

You also said Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are the most feminine women and yiu also said you’ve been “gookpilled.”

You also said Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are the most feminine women and yiu also said you’ve been “gookpilled.”
Yeah, I don't see the contradiction.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Again you’re a moron. If you’re talking about the yamnaya migration fucking the native WHG who were dark skinned caucasoids and the farmers from Asia Minor then you have it all fucked up. And what’s funny is this even proves my point more. The populations higher in farmer ancestry are shorter and more bonesless regardless of having Yamnaya Y-DNA like the Spaniards carrying R1b but looking like farmer cucks.

If you fuck boneless short women you will have boneless short sons. This was partly ERs problem. His mother gave birth to a framecel manlet despite his dad being of average Caucasian height and frame
Youre forgetting the fact that the "yamnaya" themselves are EHG paternally and CHG maternally. Theyre masc male + ethnic female by nature. And the scandinavians are Steppe male + WHG female. South euros are short because of high ydna E, J, G etc. Balkanites with Ydna I2 are some of the tallest in europe despite farmer maternal HGs.

Masculine dad + masculine mom will mog the living shit out of masculine dad + feminine neotenous mom.

Just common sense can’t believe you can be this tarded
Masculine dad + masculine mom = Harvey Weinstein

Yeah, I don't see the contradiction.

I see the glaring contradiction because if you’ve been “gookpilled” and Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are the most feminine then you can’t claim that Edomite (so-called White) women are the women youd rather have children with and Moabite and Ammonite women are the women you’d have one night stands with.

I see the glaring contradiction because if you’ve been “gookpilled” and Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women are the most feminine then you can’t claim that Edomite (so-called White) women are the women youd rather have children with and Moabite and Ammonite women are the women you’d have one night stands with.
I wouldn't want my children to be hapa.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24507

Haplogroups don't matter? I am R1b subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I wouldn't want my children to be hapa.

But you’re already a bastard (mixed) man yourself and you’ll be creating bastard children and then if your children marry Edomite (so-called Qhite) only then will they be Edomites.

• +1
But you’re already a bastard (mixed) man yourself and you’ll be creating bastard children and then if your children marry Edomite (so-called Qhite) only then will they be Edomites.
I don't know why you think I'm a mutt

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I thought you were going to put trannys on the masc side 😂

• JFL
Youre forgetting the fact that the "yamnaya" themselves are EHG paternally and CHG maternally. Theyre masc male + ethnic female by nature. And the scandinavians are Steppe male + WHG female. South euros are short because of high ydna E, J, G etc. Balkanites with Ydna I2 are some of the tallest in europe despite farmer maternal HGs.
Montenegrins are primarily Haplo E and they are the tallest in Balkans lmao. And CHG were not feminine or neotenous they were robust and masculine.

Again you’re proving my point. Just think about this. How can half of your genes not matter of how masculine or chad you will be ? Just think about how stupid that is. Weak genes are weak genes regardless of sex

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
vinetria fogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and Deleted member 8365
Montenegrins are primarily Haplo E and they are the tallest in Balkans lmao. And CHG were not feminine or neotenous they were robust and masculine.

Again you’re proving my point. Just think about this. How can half of your genes not matter of how masculine or chad you will be ? Just think about how stupid that is. Weak genes are weak genes regardless of sex
Nigga you're forgetting sex determination is a real thing. Weak genes result in ugly masculine looking women and in men they result in boneless looking ogres.

Through the natural process of sex determination high quality genes end up resulting in a man with high quality bones and quality soft tissues while the resulting female will be soft facially and feminine in bone structure. It's not a linear processes where some 7 feet tall female that passes as a man would be some sort of a gigachad factory producing the best looking people ever.

Not true. I2 is the plurality haplogroup in montenegro and the majority of montenegrins are HG R1, I2, I1.

Having kids with a masculine woman is not a guarantee that your kids will end up more masculine than if you had kids with a feminine woman. Plus, youre crippling your daughter with ogre genes. Look at what happened to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids, none of them are good looking. I myself also dont benefit from this - despite my mom being very tall i ended up just about as tall as my dad. And despite my mom having really feminine frame genetics, i inherited my dad's robust frame genetics instead. So when you think about it, youre not doing yourself any favors by torturing yourself with having to spend the rest of your life together with a masculine woman. Chances are, your kids will either end up looking ogre or your sons will end up not inheriting any of the mogger genes from their mother.

Meanwhile actual neotenous girls:

newjeans.jpeg
Actual subhuman gooks who wear 60 lbs. of face masks/paints/makeup/eyeliner/prosthetics/etc. who unironically look like this with none:

ugly-face.gif

ky5vh.jpg

article-2223718-15B43F0C000005DC-661_306x423.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

9f6b8bc6e7e72083a7a8e7b7408bfa33.jpg

holy-1.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and HerpDerpson
Not true. I2 is the plurality haplogroup in montenegro and the majority of montenegrins are HG R1, I2, I1.

Having kids with a masculine woman is not a guarantee that your kids will end up more masculine than if you had kids with a feminine woman. Plus, youre crippling your daughter with ogre genes. Look at what happened to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's kids, none of them are good looking. I myself also dont benefit from this - despite my mom being very tall i ended up just about as tall as my dad. And despite my mom having really feminine frame genetics, i inherited my dad's robust frame genetics instead. So when you think about it, youre not doing yourself any favors by torturing yourself with having to spend the rest of your life together with a masculine woman. Chances are, your kids will either end up looking ogre or your sons will end up not inheriting any of the mogger genes from their mother.
My mother is 5'3 woman with short arms, miniature frame, short neck and very short torso. My dad is a 6'3 man with long arms, neck, torso and an okay frame. I have zero resemblance to my mother except pheno, all my bones are exactly the same as my dad's, same proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
All the "masc" women you posted arent actually masc, just downgrown.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Actual subhuman gooks who wear 60 lbs. of face masks/paints/makeup/eyeliner/prosthetics/etc. who unironically look like this with none:

ugly-face.gif

ky5vh.jpg

article-2223718-15B43F0C000005DC-661_306x423.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
white woman cope
White women get more plastic surgery than asian women. Asian women barely use makeup.

Minij with minimal makeup and no plastic surgery:
1660159255-image.png

• +1
No, black is what you are, nigger
”black” is a crayon color not an identity, bastard (mixed) nigger man 😂. You don’t even have a woman. Im not taking you seriously when you can’t read and contradict yourself on simple matters.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544

Montenegrins are 1/3 E. Vlach were majority E and J and are the tallest in the Balkans. Kosovars are majority E and are genetically tall. And don’t forget the Niggers in Africa who are E and average 2m loool.

you will never have the same genes as masculine women and men breeding for 5+ generations which is when differences really start to show. The masc woman + men bloodline will absolutely mog athletically, frame wise, strength wise, the kids with a regular masc dad and feminine mom. It just needs more time to solidify you can’t see it after just one gen

Nigga you're forgetting sex determination is a real thing. Weak genes result in ugly masculine looking women and in men they result in boneless looking ogres.

Through the natural process of sex determination high quality genes end up resulting in a man with high quality bones and quality soft tissues while the resulting female will be soft facially and feminine in bone structure. It's not a linear processes where some 7 feet tall female that passes as a man would be some sort of a gigachad factory producing the best looking people ever.

This is literally made up bullshit. There is only masculine or feminine, and robust or gracile. And the genes for them are the same for both sexes. It’s not like this example gene for being feminine will make women feminine and men masculine it will make both of them feminine in that particular gene. There is no opposite effect. This is why in non diverse populations the women look very close to their men. Samoans are big framed both the women and the men. There is no 5 foot small frame princess being bred by a big strong chad. If he did that on the islands in primitive times he would be setting up his bloodline for failure.

• +1
This is literally made up bullshit. There is only masculine or feminine, and robust or gracile. And the genes for them are the same for both sexes. It’s not like this example gene for being feminine will make women feminine and men masculine it will make both of them feminine in that particular gene. There is no opposite effect. This is why in non diverse populations the women look very close to their men. Samoans are big framed both the women and the men. There is no 5 foot small frame princess being bred by a big strong chad. If he did that on the islands in primitive times he would be setting up his bloodline for failure.
Sex determination isn't real, bro

Nigga stick your rabbinic bullshit up your ass and go breed this creature see how well that works out for you and your children
skims-black-seamless-sculpting-mid-thigh-bodysuit.jpg