Daily diet of 80% Indians is protein deficient

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Gandy, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
So 89% of curries in East India get their daily recommended protein? What is different about Eastern curries relative to the other curries?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
So 89% of curries in East India get their daily recommended protein? What is different about Eastern curries relative to the other curries?
Probably more Muslims so they're not vegetarian - eat chicken and meats - get more protein than vegan/vegetarian subhumans

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Xangsane, Deprived and 3 others
imagine being vegetarian lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
Is what it is

Probably more Muslims so they're not vegetarian - eat chicken and meats - get more protein than vegan/vegetarian subhumans

Yeah, its known as the cowbelt like US rust belt JFL

Its like proper gangetic india, lots of hindu nationalists and large muslim population

• +1
We east asians eat a lot of soy and shit, no wonder why we are so effeminate.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Living with a forced Indian diet sucks. My parents let me eat eggs, though, while they just eat 'alternate sources.' I bet that they are getting under 60 grams of protein a day JFL.

Also you will spend more time shitting on the toilet because of the Indian diet. :trepidation:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 1660, Gandy and 1 other person
Explains all the skinny fats there

• +1
Vegetarian diet isn’t inherently bad but the Indian diet in particular is 80% white rice, processed Dhaal (that’s lower protein than the whole version) and blanched vegetables.

Indians should at least add high amounts of eggs and plant proteins such as legumes to make up for the general lack.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Prettyboy, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
The opposite way around I believe.

Living with a forced Indian diet sucks. My parents let me eat eggs, though, while they just eat 'alternate sources.' I bet that they are getting under 60 grams of protein a day JFL.

Also you will spend more time shitting on the toilet because of the Indian diet. :trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
Vegetarian diet isn’t inherently bad but the Indian diet in particular is 80% white rice, processed Dhaal (that’s lower protein than the whole version) and blanched vegetables.

Indians should at least add high amounts of eggs and plant proteins such as legumes to make up for the general lack.
It is inherently bad. The more vegetables you eat the less space there is in the diet for nutrient dense foods; both from a caloric restriction point of view and from a sheer food volume point of view. People eat diets like those typically because they have no other choice; they're poor, they can't afford animal protein every meal or even every day. So they get calories from lower and lower quality sources.

Westerners admire vegetarianism largely because all of our ancestral wisdom has been lost. Food wisdom from as recently as 100 years ago is alien to us, even the notion of eggs being a good breakfast is now highly controversial. So westerners, surrounded by nothing but propaganda, marketing, fast food and fake studies look to other parts of planet. They see poor malnourished 3rd worlders eating vegetarian diets. These people are riddled with diseases and have terrible quality of life, but at least they aren't obese, which is primarily the only thing westerners care about, not being obese. This is how so many young women fall into the pipeline of never learning to cook > junk food addiction > veganism to lose weight > infertility and disease

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chinacurry and SubhumanCurrycel

I wonder if the average indian gets even 20-30g of protein daily. Optimal for maintaining muscle is a minimum of 1,2g per kg of bodyweight and ~1,7-2g per kg for building muscle.

It all comes down to costs, protein just costs more than wheat and vegetables. Getting enough protein is expensive. Not all people even in western countries can afford to eat optimal amounts of protein daily, let alone enough for building muscle mass.

• +1
The Curry Diet is garbage. This is what I eat now instead of shitty Indian food like Dhaal jfl. Add in junk food and I'm eating like 3200 kcal.
IMG 20220908 143838

• +1
The Curry Diet is garbage. This is what I eat now instead of shitty Indian food like Dhaal jfl. Add in junk food and I'm eating like 3200 kcal.
View attachment 1858501
I only consume milk if it’s raw now ,Enjoy estrogen hormone

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This happens when a country goes for quantity instead of quality

• +1
It is inherently bad. The more vegetables you eat the less space there is in the diet for nutrient dense foods; both from a caloric restriction point of view and from a sheer food volume point of view. People eat diets like those typically because they have no other choice; they're poor, they can't afford animal protein every meal or even every day. So they get calories from lower and lower quality sources.

Westerners admire vegetarianism largely because all of our ancestral wisdom has been lost. Food wisdom from as recently as 100 years ago is alien to us, even the notion of eggs being a good breakfast is now highly controversial. So westerners, surrounded by nothing but propaganda, marketing, fast food and fake studies look to other parts of planet. They see poor malnourished 3rd worlders eating vegetarian diets. These people are riddled with diseases and have terrible quality of life, but at least they aren't obese, which is primarily the only thing westerners care about, not being obese. This is how so many young women fall into the pipeline of never learning to cook > junk food addiction > veganism to lose weight > infertility and disease
You are right but so is subhuman.

Look at what indian vegetarians eat. It's just refined carbs, PUFAS, and a v small amount of overcooked veg, with all the nutrients gone.

Compare that to a vegan insta babe in a rich suburb of Sydney or LA orFlorida, totally different.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and autistic_tendencies
Any other race on such a protein deficient diet would produce a mass conglomeration of subhumans with absolutely no moggers. Speaks volumes about the superior genetics of the Indian race.
:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Now imagine 70-80% of the population getting proper nutrition, we will mogg every continent to dust, our average height is already reaching 5'8-5'9 for zoomers, with proper nutrition it'll be 5'10'-5'11 for sure, at par with other developed nations

• +1
no wonder their height declines and they look weak and subhuman

@Prettyboy is there such thing as "too much" cholesterol?