Daily reminder: girls fantasize about fucking boneless men while you rot on PSL coping with “muh bones”

M

magnificentcel

Banned
C6475C13 863E 411B A550 E531961B524A
4D2A36B4 1706 4E0D BADD FBB4B8E86F4D
67A2FD34 3C4A 45FF AF72 C36BEED1A250

These are the men young women fantasize about. None of them have these “prominent bones” you psl tards drool over. Stop the bone cope ASAP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
I could look like the guy on the right if i leanmaxxed hard

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
@higgabigga thoughts on boneless slayers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5698, Lux and 3 others
are you fucking retarded these guys have good bones, maybe if you stopped posting 500 times a day you would understand that
they don’t have the “prominent bones” you retards drool over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and owlofathena
After shaving my head I see how hair halo a lot of men

This is what no 😼 does to a mf.

He become retarded

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 6723, Lux and 6 others
@higgabigga thoughts on boneless slayers?
Lil peep and Justin Bieber are FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from boneless. The middle dude is not getting fantasized about by anybody, i can guarantee that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Lux and magnificentcel
Lil peep and Justin Bieber are FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR from boneless. The middle dude is not getting fantasized about by anybody, i can guarantee that.
How are lil peep and Justin far from boneless? And many women fantasize about cole sprouse

My nigga use ur head. These are all famous people it doesn’t matter what you look like when rich and high status. Look at the type of niggas (normal people) women ltr and ONS.

pleasing features + bones is better
plus it's not like any of these dudes are birdcells

How are lil peep and Justin far from boneless? And many women fantasize about cole sprouse
Lil peep:
Gigawide palate, tall chin, top tier pfl, strong brow ridge, good maxilla, good jaw
Peep1
Peep2
Peep3
Peep4

Justin Bieber:
Gigawide palate, good pfl, tall chin, strong cheekbones and forward grown maxilla
Bib1
Bib3
Bib4

compare to urself in these angles and tell me how "boneless" they are

Attachments

• bib2.jpg
    bib2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Copeful, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Lil peep:
Gigawide palate, tall chin, top tier pfl, strong brow ridge, good maxilla, good jaw
View attachment 929454View attachment 929455View attachment 929456View attachment 929457
Justin Bieber:
Gigawide palate, good pfl, tall chin, strong cheekbones and forward grown maxilla
View attachment 929459View attachment 929462View attachment 929463

their bones arent prominent
both lack hollow cheeks and bone protrusion
I consider them to be boneless
B55E3228 5ECD 434D B6E4 28190C5445B5

Lil peeps chin doesn’t look tall either. He also is an eyebagcel

• +1
their bones arent prominent
both lack hollow cheeks and bone protrusion
I consider them to be boneless
View attachment 929470
Lil peeps chin doesn’t look tall either. He also is an eyebagcel
what compare that pic to your avatar his bones are jutting out from his midface unlike urs which is all just boneless mass

Take a pic of yourself from this angle and then tell me.
He chin height mogs me indeed but that’s not impressive considering my chin height is way below average

what compare that pic to your avatar his bones are jutting out from his midface unlike urs which is all just boneless mass
whats even worse is the avi picture is taken at eye level, whereas peep is tilting head down

He chin height mogs me indeed but that’s not impressive considering my chin height is way below average
there's gonna be a lot of other differences besides chin height. You said you had 6 teeth palate? Now compare that to peep

• +1
Lil peep:
View attachment 929454View attachment 929455View attachment 929456View attachment 929457
Justin Bieber:
View attachment 929459View attachment 929462View attachment 929463

Bieber doesn't have ideal PFL and he doesn't have strong cheekbones JFL. Freddie Ljundberg and Eriksen do

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
there's gonna be a lot of other differences besides chin height. You said you had 6 teeth palate? Now compare that to peep
Palate isn’t bones
Peep is still boneless

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5698, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
Bieber doesn't have ideal PFL and he doesn't have strong cheekbones JFL. Freddie Ljundberg and Eriksen do
I didnt say bieber had Ideal pfl, I said he had good pfl. Ideal pfl would be peep. And yes, peep does indeed have ideal pfl and eye area.

• +1
Lil peep has above average bones
Justin bieber has good angularity and perfect bone structure for being a pretty boy
None of these individuals have significant recession
You dont know the meaning of boneless
Plus they have very good harmony

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
I didnt say bieber had Ideal pfl, I said he had good pfl. Ideal pfl would be peep. And yes, peep does indeed have ideal pfl and eye area.
You said Bieber had strong cheekbones man you make me laugh

• +1
Because they're famous, not because of their looks
All of them are average with fame halo

Lil peep has above average bones
Justin bieber has good angularity and perfect bone structure for being a pretty boy
None of these individuals have significant recession
You dont know the meaning of boneless
Boneless= round face with zero bone protrusion
That term accurately describes both cole sprouse and lip peep.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 5746
Because they're famous, not because of their looks
All of them are average with fame halo
In no world is Lil Peep and Justin Bieber average. The middle dude is average indeed, not sure why magnificent decided to include him in his post

• +1
OP has lost his grip on reality & thinks you have to look like a 1 in a million male model to get pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg, WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
In no world is Lil Peep and Justin Bieber average. The middle dude is average indeed, not sure why magnificent decided to include him in his post
“Average”
He has millions of girls fawning over him

OP has lost his grip on reality & thinks you have to look like a 1 in a million male model to get pussy
I’m literally saying the opposite of that. Guys on here cope with “muh bones” while boneless pretty boys are slaying

Compare them to Freddie and Eriksen and it's night and day not even a competition
Freddie and Eriksen are freaks of nature and their appeal is very limited imo. They look almost unhuman.
“Average”
He has millions of girls fawning over him
In his case it really is fame and talent then, because his looks are very subpar.
Thats not the situation with Bieber and Peep though

• +1
Boneless= round face with zero bone protrusion
That term accurately describes both cole sprouse and lip peep.
None of these ppl have a round face tho☻

• Hmm...
Freddie and Eriksen are freaks of nature and their appeal is very limited imo. They look almost unhuman.

In his case it really is fame and talent then, because his looks are very subpar.
Yes but in a good way lol. Justin Bieber is mainly haloed by his MS

I’m literally saying the opposite of that. Guys on here cope with “muh bones” while boneless pretty boys are slaying
Nigga JFL at you calling Peep Boneless.
How about u take a picture where U bonemog him?
If he's so boneless I'm sure you (being boneless as well) can take a picture where u have stronger jaw/chin/brow ridge and wider palate than him :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Peepmog2

• JFL

No, cole is legit good looking
Bieber is as well
Lil peep? Not so much.

Plus I have Eriksen cheekbones am not joking

• +1
Reactions: Slob and owlofathena
Nigga JFL at you calling Peep Boneless.
How about u take a picture where U bonemog him?
If he's so boneless I'm sure you (being boneless as well) can take a picture where u have stronger jaw/chin/brow ridge and wider palate than him :lul: :lul: :lul: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
View attachment 929501
Never claimed to bone mog peep.

I honestly dont know what the point of this thread is they have good harmony and decent bones
Hence they are prettt boys

No, cole is legit good looking
Bieber is as well
Lil peep? Not so much.
Cole is not good looking.
Bieber is good looking. Peep also.
Bieber is easily top 10%, peep easily top 15%, cole is plain average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slob and magnificentcel