Daily reminder: girls fantasize about fucking boneless men while you rot on PSL coping with “muh bones”

Cole is not good looking.
Bieber is good looking. Peep also.
Bieber is easily top 10%, peep easily top 15%, cole is plain average
and they still all have bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
E662A133 3D8E 4569 B62E C9362F4FF9C8
D454CE6D 1CC8 4E47 B38F C30C215C8DA0

Jfl at calling this effeminate soy cuck “top 15%”

Cole is not good looking? How so? Do you think you mog him?

Cole is not good looking? How so? Do you think you mog him?
I am average looking and so is cole, we are looksmatched. But after I lose weight I will indeed mog him.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5746
I am average looking and so is cole, we are looksmatched. But after I lose weight I will indeed mog him.
would I go anywhere near his level lean maxxed?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
you look nothing like Justin bieber
You already know @magnificentcel created this thread with the purpose of coping with his recessed chin/jaw and brutal palate/maxilla
"Look how these guys who are also boneless are slaying! THat means im slayer too!"
Meanwhile these dudes are so far from boneless its not even funny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
Easily. Even in these pictures where he is higher bodyfat and not model shots with perfect lighting. Once again, come back to me when u bonemog him.
Jfl, you’re saying that because of status halo. He looks like the average poster on r/cuckold.
5180739F 9141 4628 84E5 FD05BD6E1EB1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
would I go anywhere near his level lean maxxed?
Idk, its hard to tell. I dont wanna be rude to u but i also dont wanna lie to you. I think you could go near his level.

You already know @magnificentcel created this thread with the purpose of coping with his recessed chin/jaw and brutal palate/maxilla
"Look how these guys who are also boneless are slaying! THat means im slayer too!"
maybe Justin Bieber isn’t boneless
but lil peep and cole sprouse definitely are

You cope much harder than me bro
Literally said nct is ideal the other day... jfl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
maybe Justin Bieber isn’t boneless
but lil peep and cole sprouse definitely are
I can see what you mean now
Jb has pretty boy angularity and proturding bones which makes him look like a mini chad thats y jbs convulse over him

Lil peep is boneless as he has a rather flat maxilla
And sprouse has no protruding bones as well

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and magnificentcel
Bieber is overrated as fuck. His appeal was literally hair Collagen and eye area

Bieber is overrated as fuck. His appeal was literally hair Collagen and eye area
Bieber is a prettyboy type of chad, but he still isnt boneless what so ever jfl. He has a good jaw, chin, cheekbones, brow ridge. The average person has weak bones in comparison to bieber

• Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena
Bieber is a prettyboy type of chad, but he still isnt boneless what so ever jfl. He has a good jaw, chin, cheekbones, brow ridge. The average person has weak bones in comparison to bieber
F2E42EB7 9B1C 4FF8 B761 594854C19B42

Where is this strong browridge you speak of?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and owlofathena
His Not overrated as foids from london to tokyo wanted his d
Plus his bones are like a mini chad his kinda got a square and oval face at the same time

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and magnificentcel
ok he is not boneless but he is still overrated

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and magnificentcel
ok he is not boneless but he is still overrated
His music is indeed overrated and trash. His face is underrated on psl forums severely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, owlofathena, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
His Not overrated as foids from london to tokyo wanted his d
Plus his bones are like a mini chad his kinda got a square and oval face at the same time
Yeah well when you have ideal pretty boy looks plus major MS then of course that's gonna be the case

His music is indeed overrated and trash. His face is underrated on psl forums severely
on the early lookism forums they worshipped bieber a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Even if girls would fantasize about having sex with some boneless man... So what?

Girls also fantasize about some manlets. That doesn't mean being a manlet is desirable.

No bro Justin bieber looks good! No bro lil peep is hot! no bro justin bieber has insane cheekbones! Bro lil peeps browridge and chin!

Is this the state of men in 2021? Jesus fucking christ

• JFL
no one fantasizes about the cuck in the middle. left is low inhib maxxed and tall i think, and justin bieber had good harmony and collagen. wtf are these examples anyway, they're all giga famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
no one fantasizes about the cuck in the middle. left is low inhib maxxed and tall i think, and justin bieber had good harmony and collagen. wtf are these examples anyway, they're all giga famous
he is trying to cope

You’re nothing but a toxic bully who enjoys putting down others.
ironic coming from you
I never started it you started attacking me by making threads about me

• Hmm...