Daily reminder height is a meme in Canada

Deleted member 9666

Deleted member 9666

Send
I work from home and because of Canada’s cucked rules I barely go out. In Vancouver there is a no dance rule still... I haven’t gone clubbing since early 2020. This forum had me insecure about my 182cm height as I started browsing this forum more over covid.

Anyways I went to the Christmas market today and it was 90% white. Average height? 5’8/5’9 JFL. All the hot girls were with men under 6’. I was walking around at 184/185cm and taller than 90%+ of men. All the tall men were with ugly women and all the hot women were with 5’9 men. I don’t think I saw a single 6’1+ guy with an attractive woman during the 8 hours I was there. In fact I saw more hot 5’11 white girls than attractive 6’1+ white men.

Meanwhile one week ago someone here told me they feel short at 6’1 barefoot in this very city JFL

If you can’t slay in Vancouver it’s because you’re ugly or balding

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: speed700, noodlelover, Deleted member 14774 and 9 others
Brb moving to Vancouver

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, Lmao, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
Brutal Canadapill

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
Need one tbh:Comfy:

How tall are you? At 182cm I would not date a girl taller than 5'8 because you can't toss em around in bed. 5'4-5'7 is my preference. Imagine being that 5'11/6' girl and mogging 85-90% of the guys there JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
How tall are you? At 182cm I would not date a girl taller than 5'8 because you can't toss em around in bed.
179cm 194cm in lifts:forcedsmile:.

who would have thought, psl user goes out and finds out most ppl are withing the normal range

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, koalendo and Deleted member 9666
who would have thought, psl user goes out and finds out most ppl are withing the normal range

The funny part is I knew this before joining this autistic forum. Never once felt insecure about my height at clubs/bars/raves/festivals before COVID but reading this shit daily + not going out changed my mentality.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 4614
how do you cope knowing Canada is a utopia

Yeah legit I would even say being above 6ft4 in Canada is a massive failo and on the same level as being 5ft6

Would I slay op?

5'5 is still a failo here man. And you need to be attractive.

All the hot girls were with 5'7-5'10 men and the men were all very attractive facially. They were pretty much all chadlite which makes sense considering most attractive men are not tall. Its very rare to see a man that's actually tall AND chadlite.

height is a meme

imagine walking around 6'1 and normie thinking you mog these 5'9 chadlites with 9/10 women on their shoulder

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 5786
5'5 is still a failo here man. And you need to be attractive.

All the hot girls were with 5'7-5'10 men and the men were all very attractive facially. They were pretty much all chadlite which makes sense considering most attractive men are not tall. Its very rare to see a man that's actually tall AND chadlite.
I agree I should wear lifts.

They're betabuxxers probably. I'm 6'2 living in West Asian country and feel like a manlet everyday on the streets

They're betabuxxers probably. I'm 6'2 living in West Asian country and feel like a manlet everyday on the streets

betabuxxers with attractive faces?

I'm bipolar on this... some days I feel like a gigamanlet walking around and seeing women almost as tall as me (5'11 barefoot + wearing lifts now to 6'05)... some days I feel tall.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I work from home and because of Canada’s cucked rules I barely go out. In Vancouver there is a no dance rule still... I haven’t gone clubbing since early 2020. This forum had me insecure about my 182cm height as I started browsing this forum more over covid.

Anyways I went to the Christmas market today and it was 90% white. Average height? 5’8/5’9 JFL. All the hot girls were with men under 6’. I was walking around at 184/185cm and taller than 90%+ of men. All the tall men were with ugly women and all the hot women were with 5’9 men. I don’t think I saw a single 6’1+ guy with an attractive woman during the 8 hours I was there. In fact I saw more hot 5’11 white girls than attractive 6’1+ white men.

Meanwhile one week ago someone here told me they feel short at 6’1 barefoot in this very city JFL

If you can’t slay in Vancouver it’s because you’re ugly or balding
kek

canada is incel tier country

i've seen 5 8 white poeple say they are 5 11:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

only in america you see tall fags

not canada

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Everything is meme in Canada

South Park representation is actually pretty accurate

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
you want to know why this is? look into "oofy doofy" theory, many women these days prefer to be in company with men who have inferior traits rather than superior ones (it's been called hypogamy), for they don't want to be cheated on and would rather a relationship with someone they know they can control.
i might make a thread about this soon because i don't think any of the low iq users on here have caught on about this phenomenon yet.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedtheticz, noodlelover and alriodai
you want to know why this is? look into "oofy doofy" theory, many women these days prefer to be in company with men who have inferior traits rather than superior ones (it's been called hypogamy), for they don't want to be cheated on and would rather a relationship with someone they know they can control.
i might make a thread about this soon because i don't think any of the low iq users on here have caught on about this phenomenon yet.
the forum went to so much shit that even greycels like you think you can teach people on this forum for 3 years what's oofy doofy and hypogamy

blackpill is a meme now and this site is dead

• +1
Reactions: borreby
the forum went to so much shit that even greycels like you think you can teach people on this forum for 3 years what's oofy doofy and hypogamy

blackpill is a meme now and this site is dead
after rereading my post i agree i sound like a fag mentioning concepts any respectable user whos been following these forums should know. i only did it cuz i saw 0 threads about it today and i never read anyone discussing it on other sites etc

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
after rereading my post i agree i sound like a fag mentioning concepts any respectable user whos been following these forums should know. i only did it cuz i saw 0 threads about it today and i never read anyone discussing it on other sites etc
no problem bro it's all good

yeah it's funny how this forum brainwashes you on what the average is like. here in chile you just have to be 5'10'' to be considered fairly tall if you have good frame. trust me, you mog a lot of guys at that height here. the point is many people here have good heights but they have taken an overdose of heightpills.

yeah it's funny how this forum brainwashes you on what the average is like. here in chile you just have to be 5'10'' to be considered fairly tall if you have good frame. trust me, you mog a lot of guys at that height here. the point is many people here have good heights but they have taken an overdose of heightpills.
South Americans are characteristically short in height though arent they?

Doesn't matter anyway, standards of these forums are hilariously high

South Americans are characteristically short in height though arent they?

Doesn't matter anyway, standards of these forums are hilariously high
yeah true but that's why i call it brainwashing

imagine being south american and being insecure because you are not 6'2'' WHICH IS FCKING HUGE