DAILY REMINDER KATE MIDDLETON

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
DDAILY REMINDER TWO BRIT PRINCES MARRIED NON VIRGINS
IMAGINE BEING A PRINCE AND YOU MARRY A GIRL WHO'S HAD MULTIPLE DIFFERENT CAWKS/CUM IN HER MOUTH, ANUS, PUSSY ALL OVER HER BODY JFL @dogtown u better leave the UK, even the prince couldnt land a virgin hqnp, JFL AT BEING A PRINCE AND UR WIFE HAS DEEPTHROATED A CAWK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Sc22, CupOfCoffee and 10 others
RIMINDIR OF THE DEILY

Wait Kate wasn’t a virgin. It’s fucking ogre, JFL at being that cucked as a prince.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Wait Kate wasn’t a virgin. It’s fucking ogre, JFL at being that cucked as a prince.
IKR, i just found this blackpill on lookism, the other niggresse isnt virgin too, WTF ARE THESE CUCK NW8 PRINCES JFL

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
That bitch got some ugly ass tits

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 206
she also has a cruise ship, she goes on cruises with her friends and model friends, males and females, THE males reported slutty behavior, some even said the fucked alot of them

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and dogtown
Yeah because as a prince they haven't fucked a ton of chicks. Man you guys worry all day every day about everything. The fuck is a young, rich, and famous chick going to do? Play hopscotch?

Yeah because as a prince they haven't fucked a ton of chicks. Man you guys worry all day every day about everything. The fuck is a young, rich, and famous chick going to do? Play hopscotch?
would you marry a girl who's had ton of cock as a PRINCE, jfl

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel and dogtown
yeah but hes a fucking prince

• +1

Or just not marry some slut...

I told this girl I've been texting for a few days that I could never fall in love with a non virgin girl, and I got perma-blocked. I wish I could keep my mouth shut.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and dogtown
I told this girl I've been texting for a few days that I could never fall in love with a non virgin girl, and I got perma-blocked. I wish I could keep my mouth shut.
the truth hurts, stay strong with ur beliefs

• +1
Yeah but I could've at least fucked her since she apparently likes to be fucked
tbh keep ur mouth shut, but ur beliefs should stay

• +1
Reactions: fobos
would you marry a girl who's had ton of cock as a PRINCE, jfl
No but my point is he's slayed so much pussy plus I'm sure he's blue pilled. He think differenlty. Also I'm sure he's still fucking chicks on the side.

No but my point is he's slayed so much pussy plus I'm sure he's blue pilled. He think differenlty. Also I'm sure he's still fucking chicks on the side.
yeah obviously he slayed 10/10s but as a prince you've got nothing much in your life other than shit like this, for us, we would take a foid like her 10/10 times, but as a prince, you need to preserve that purity bla bla

her tits look minging

giphy.gif

yeah obviously he slayed 10/10s but as a prince you've got nothing much in your life other than shit like this, for us, we would take a foid like her 10/10 times, but as a prince, you need to preserve that purity bla bla
Look at how many people are in his ear. Come on dude its not that easy.

Great blackpill

DDAILY REMINDER TWO BRIT PRINCES MARRIED NON VIRGINS
IMAGINE BEING A PRINCE AND YOU MARRY A GIRL WHO'S HAD MULTIPLE DIFFERENT CAWKS/CUM IN HER MOUTH, ANUS, PUSSY ALL OVER HER BODY JFL @dogtown u better leave the UK, even the prince couldnt land a virgin hqnp, JFL AT BEING A PRINCE AND UR WIFE HAS DEEPTHROATED A CAWK
View attachment 26035View attachment 26036
View attachment 26037
View attachment 26038
View attachment 26039

View attachment 26040

@Esteban1997 has better tits than her lmao

• +1
Reactions: Coping, Deleted member 470 and dogtown
entitled incels :eek:

entitled incels :eek:
Hes a prince with more money and gold in his armory than the whole balkan states combined and he married a non virgin slut jfl

• +1
Princes weren't virgin either

Wgaf

This tbh
Princes and kings are known for slaying so much, also for having virgin wives
If he married a non virgin just back in the 18th century he would be disowned or probably killed for the sake of noblety

Hes a prince with more money and gold in his armory than the whole balkan states combined and he married a non virgin slut jfl

• +1
If he married a non virgin just back in the 18th century he would be disowned or probably killed for the sake of noblety

Nigga this aint 18th century

Nigga this aint 18th century
OK bro just marry a foid with a 170 body count this is the 21st century moght aswell get into a cuck relationship to make her happy

• +1

18th century lol and I thought I was a dinosaur. Prehistoric shithead

Still the royal family has no power. The Rothschilds are the true alphas in control and they always intermarry and the men get a pick from virgins

Marry non virgin girl = ultimate cuck

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, dogtown and future chadlite
18th century lol and I thought I was a dinosaur. Prehistoric shithead
Yeah bro just marry a slut and bring another man to fuck her in the name of liberty u fucking retard, kings and princes dont marry non virgins

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and dogtown
Yeah bro just marry a slut and bring another man to fuck her in the name of liberty u fucking retard, kings and princes dont marry non virgins
Kings and princes? Lol listen to yourself call me a retard but as you can see most ppl think/know you're the retard here thankfully

Kings and princes? Lol listen to yourself call me a retard but as you can see most ppl think/know you're the retard here thankfully
lol, your opinion literally does not matter, you're like 30yo and u still lurk and post on incels.is, crying about incels, you're the retard here, royal brides have to be virgin, it's been like this forever until recently,
as i said get a BBC to fuck your wife for the name of liberty and her happiness

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and dogtown