The 25 Steps to Becoming a Slayer

@pneumocystosis See DMs please. Its urgent.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
pretty is still feminizing but not as condescedning as the others.
cute, sweet, and innocent make it sound as if you're a kid.
adorable is ok-ish.
Gotcha
TAKE BOTH OF THEM OFF? WHY DO YOU DO WEIRD SHIT LIKE THIS? WHO WEARS A MASK IN 2022????
sorry if you're prone to illness, but if you're wearing a mask for a non health-related reason then i dont understand?!?
I don't want to make my family sick from COVID.
I dont have a complete guide yet. I'd like to make one on darktriadmaxxing. i think that's what you need.
Am I dark triad?
You remind me of my indian roommate. He's the purest guy out there. Ever so altruistic and caring, but doesn't get girls.
you mog him to oblivion though and ik you get girls
Thank you so much, but is he LTN?
starve for 3 days.
When I starvemaxx, I eat 700kcal/day. typically 300g of chicken, a banana and a carrot.
I typically lose 5kg in 7 days. (fat and water)
I love my food too much but I'll see what I could do about it.
I appreciate you so much man <3 I really do.
Thank you! Please check your DMs.

• +1
  • JFL
legendary as always bro.

• Love it
stopped reading at the ideal physique part

• JFL
:feelshah::feelshah:First of all, I'd like to apologise for not keeping my word.
I said I would delete my account. I didn't.

I left this forum for a month and lived my life normally.
A lot happened. A LOT.

I can't expound on it in this thread, so I may make some more.
Here's what I've learned from clubbing, pulling foids and gymcelling for a month.

1. @decadouche57 and the other gymcellers here are actually right. Women need muscles, whereas girls only prefer them. If any foid could chose between you and a maesthetic version of you, they would 100% go for the maesthetic version of you.
It sounds obvious, and it is.
I'd say the ideal physique is Sam Dezz's.
View attachment 2043134
I mean look at this guy. No homo. Literally no girl in the entire world would ever reject him if he were 5'10 (but he's 5'7 JFL :ROFLMAO:).

So, as yall know, I like to work smart, not hard.
That's why I'm hopping on SARMS (RAD-140).
@decadouche57 will call me a pussy and tell me to inject 500mg test instead. Is he right? maybe. But I have a gf and I don't want to have ED + prepubscent balls for 2 months.
Don't me get me wrong, my balls will shrink on RAD, but only 4 weeks in, and I can start my PCT (enclomephine) on my 5th week.
As to hair loss, if I do suffer from it, I'll stop my cycle ASAP.

2. Maesthetic > Prettyboy > Masc RTT
this will always be true for foids aged 16-24.

3. Strong chadlite is all you need to pull 99.9% of foids your age.
I have so many anecdotes and brag stories to prove this. But I figured I shouldn't tell those anymore. They're cringe and useless.
So, if you're a strong (not physically strong) chadlite, then start focusing on getting the foids you want to get, not the foids you can get.

4. "Two steps forward, one step back" is always the way to go when pulling a girl.
This htb+ girl I got with on NYE is obsessed with me. She cheated on her boyfriend with me JFL. We had to hide behind a cement wall just outside the house so that no one could see us.
As she lives in France and I study in the UK, we have to snap a lot.
I say I am busy, and only send her snaps late at night, while she keeps snapping me throughout the day. The reason she doesn't get bored of me is that when I send her snaps, I send many of them and I make very explicit comments, making my intentions clear.
So every night I'd make 2 steps forward by giving her some validation and talking about wanting to be in a relationship with her, and I'd take 1 step back during the day by ignoring her.
There are thousands of other ways of doing this.

This french quote is completely true too: "run from me and I'll chase after you, chase after me and I'll run from you".
It's the push and pull technique.
Give the foid a lot of validation, then all of a sudden, stop giving her any. She will go crazy. You all know these techniques but never apply them. This is a reminder for you to put them to use!

5. Foids crave sex.
They are desperate for it and love sexual innuendoes.
However, they only crave sex with chad.
So only make sexual jokes with gl foids if you're chadlite. It may pass if you're htn but you need to be careful.
2 HQNP virgin Lebanese stacylites I met on a bus at 3AM asked me to show them my abs and wanted to touch them JFL. They asked me if I wanted to come back to their place for "afters", but unfortunately I was omw to see my girlfriend who wanted dick.
Enough bragging for today + they were drunk anyway.

6. If you don't wear tinted BB cream, you're not even trying.

Seriously, shut the fuck up and log off this forum if you aren't.
Y'all say that makeup can increase a foids PSL by up to 2 points. Then why don't you do it yourselves you fucking morons.

Enough said. I wear Erborian Super BB "Doré". I also apply Erborian CC Cream "Doré" when I have visible hyperpigmentations.
This does not make you look gay. FOIDS WILL NEVER CALL YOU OUT FOR THIS.
ITS FREE PERFECT AND TANNED SKIN ALL YEAR ROUND FFS.
Stand out in winter when all these cumskins have ass-white skin while you're out there with your sexy olive tanned skin!!!

7. Bleu de Chanel Parfum (not EDP or EDT, but Parfum) is literally sex spray.
Every foid who's smelled me has revelled in my odour and told me how nice I smell.
However, not having any perfume is not penalising.

8. Ashwagandha is legit for increasing T levels.
Pair with Zinc and Vitamin D (preferrably from the sun).
This is water ik, but I'm sure 95% of you don't have ashwagandha supplements you fucktards.

9. I say this once again. If you're not taking 80mg Furosemide before going to the club, then you're purposely decreasing your chances of getting girls.

10. Being assertive with women is necessary.
Never ask a foid where she wants to eat. Never ask a foid if she wants to go somewhere with you.
NEVER GIVE A FOID THE CHOICE. MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF.
If you must ask the foid a question, make it a simple yes/no question. Nothing else.

11. NEVER TALK ABOUT YOURSELF TOO MUCH.
NEVER TELL A FOID ABOUT YOUR ISSUES.
NEVER EVER BRAG IN FRONT OF A FOID.

If you have to brag, then do it subtly:
Don't say "So many girls are in my dms".
Instead say "Let me show you some weird dm i got". Take your phone out and accidentally show the foid all your dms.

12. Always tell foids you're a busy guy.
When you're snapping a foid, cut the convo short everytime because you "have something to do". It could be anything. Foids love important, driven, busy men.
Nothing is more unattractive than a guy who watches Netflix or who is on his phone all day.
Go to the gym at 6am and snap foids when you're there. THEY WILL DROOL FOR YOU.

13. Foids think of you a lot more than you think... only if you're htn+.
Your validation for them is important.
Imagine a girl who is 95th percentile (1 in 20). Even if she isn't your oneitis, you'd still love to get her attention and would love for her to have a crush on you.
The same applies to men. If you're htn+ (1 in 20 minimum, aka hottest dude in your class), then most foids would want your attention validation and probably wouldnt mind making out with you in the club.
Don't expect to get stacylites though. Every stacylite knows a chadlite they want to get with. Plus, as they are the centre of attention of guys + girls, they can't be seen downgrading for a htn.
This is why stacylites will hardly ever get with HTN (brutal).

14. If the first word that comes to mind to people when they have to describe you isn't "hot/gl/sexy/attractive", then it's over.
You have to be known for your looks. That must be the first thing people notice about you.
If girls don't get shy around you when they meet you for the first time, then it never started for you.
Ask the slayers on this forum. The first thing that comes to a foid's mind when meeting chadlite+ is how gl they are.

15. Make your intentions clear straight away if you are below chadlite.
Chadlite+ is allowed to be mysterious for a bit longer.

16. Oxytocin, serotonin, and their effects are real.
If you take a foids virginity and give her an orgasm, she will be obsessed with you for the rest of her life.

17. Be smart, quick-witted and cultivated.
Water. But every girl loves an intelligent man.
My girl giggles cus of how impressed she is when I do quick mental maths (vedic techniques).
Being very knowledgeable in one or multiple fields is so fucking hot too. You should see the look on my gf's face when I tell her shit like "your friend is one orbital box osteotomy away from pulling her crush".
"the reason your leg hurts is probably because of muscular hypertrophy in your quadriceps femoris".
SIMPLE SHIT BUT WITH COMPLICATED WORDS IS ENOUGH TO IMPRESS THEM.

18. 95% of foids are ambitionless and laze on their phone or netflix all day.
That's why they want exotic, important, ambitious guys to brighten up their life.
Be that guy.

19. Low sodium diet is legit to fight against facial bloat.
Not the best way, but it works.
Suddenly cutting down on sodium (eg. 2000mg/day for 5 days then cutting down to 400mg on day 6) would give better results on day 7 than if you were continuously on a low-sodium (<=500mg/day) diet.

20. Eye contact should be enough to tell if a girl is into you.
Fuck the body language and all that. If you aren't making her smile/giggle with sensual eye contact then she's not turned on by you.

21. Cheek-sucking, permajutting, permasquinting, permafrowning are all legit softmaxxes you must work on and maintain at all times.
Could literally ascend you by 1 PSL if you don't look autistic while doing them.

22. Lose your virginity ASAP.
It is stopping you from becoming a slayer.
Get your first lay as soon as you can, the next one will come soon after.
Your behaviour will also change for the best. You will be more mature when compared to your friends, and your SMV will increase.

23. If you aren't wearing lifts, shut the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up. You're deliberately refusing a 2 inch height increase because "muh it may ruin my posture" SHUT THE FUCK UP.
It won't.
"muh people will notice" most insoles have layers to them. Start with one inch, then add the second a few week slater.
"muh what if I'm at the girls house and I have to take my shoes off" if you're at her house, then you've won already. Also, you can get sock-lifts.

24. Never tell a girl you have a crush on her.
If she's actually into you, you'd know it by now. Come on. We've all had an ugly girl crush on us, right? How obvious was it? It was SO OBVIOUS that it was awkward.
If your oneitis isn't doing all she can to get close and talk to you, if she doesn't follow you on IG and like your pics, if you don't have eye contact every time you walk past each other in the corridor, if foids from her friend group don't turn their heads to look at you when they're talking or giggling, if she doesn't look at you when you raise your hand and talk in class, if she doesn't look at you in the eyes or smile a lot when talking to you, then SHE ISN'T INTO YOU!!!
DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH A CRINGEY MESSAGE OR AN IRL DECLARATION.

25. Take action.

You've read this whole thread and most likely haven't even considered looking into any of the things I have mentioned.
Log off and never log back on. You're a fucking waste. You're never getting you're oneitis.
You will be like 90% of guys and marry a ltb-mtb and have sex once a month, if she feels like it.

I think that's enough for my first thread in 2023.
Take action. Spend and waste your money on looksmaxxing, it comes back at Christmas and on your birthday anyway kiddos.

-pneumo

I am glad a guy who almost has perfect genes is telling me that I just need to work on myself.

• JFL
Gotcha

I don't want to make my family sick from COVID.
forgive my tactlessness
Am I dark triad?
from what you've told me, i don't believe so. you're too pure and genuine for that.
Thank you so much, but is he LTN?
he's actually MTN.
He tells me that by indian standards he is quite good looking. I agree.
I love my food too much but I'll see what I could do about it.
I understand.
Just make sure to cut down on sauces/marinades asap. full of sugar and way too high in kcals
Thank you! Please check your DMs.
;)

First of all, I'd like to apologise for not keeping my word.

A lot happened. A LOT.

Take action. Spend and waste your money on looksmaxxing, it comes back at Christmas and on your birthday anyway kiddos.

-pneumo
Pneumo is back! The king has returned!
vikings_gif.gif

Now we just need Arvid to come back and update us on his new hairline and the forum will be back to its former glory!
3InG.gif

@Niklaus Mikaelson Any more updates on Arvid's forehead reduction?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and pneumocystosis
(In class RN)
HOW DID YOU GET THAT GREEN TINT?! I ALSO HAVE IT WHILE THE EYEBALL IS EXPOSED TO LIGHT BUT NORMALLY IT LOOKS LIKE THE TYPICAL BROWN EYE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TEAXH ME YOUR WAYS SENSEI
You are not white if you have disgusting eye color. Obey your TurkRoach God

CAA215E8 24D3 4DFF 96D7 F0DFBDDADB3E

• Love it
can you elab on Furosemide

• +1
(In class RN)
HOW DID YOU GET THAT GREEN TINT?! I ALSO HAVE IT WHILE THE EYEBALL IS EXPOSED TO LIGHT BUT NORMALLY IT LOOKS LIKE THE TYPICAL BROWN EYE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
TEAXH ME YOUR WAYS SENSEI

Idek i dont take msm and I’m on a 80% carnivore diet jfl.
I swear I took close up pictures of my eyes a few months ago and they were 100% brown, no green at all.
It’s just starting for me 🤩.
Work hard man. Focus!

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 23695, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 23695
Step 26 don’t be sub 5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and pneumocystosis
  • +1

A lot happened. A LOT.

Here's what I've learned from clubbing, pulling foids and gymcelling for a month.

1. @decadouche57 and the other gymcellers here are actually right. Women need muscles, whereas girls only prefer them. If any foid could chose between you and a maesthetic version of you, they would 100% go for the maesthetic version of you.
View attachment 2043134
I mean look at this guy. No homo. Literally no girl in the entire world would ever reject him if he were 5'10 (but he's 5'7 JFL :ROFLMAO:).

@decadouche57 will call me a pussy and tell me to inject 500mg test instead. Is he right? maybe. But I have a gf and I don't want to have ED + prepubscent balls for 2 months.
Don't me get me wrong, my balls will shrink on RAD, but only 4 weeks in, and I can start my PCT (enclomephine) on my 5th week.

I have so many anecdotes and brag stories to prove this. But I figured I shouldn't tell those anymore. They're cringe and useless.
So, if you're a strong (not physically strong) chadlite, then start focusing on getting the foids you want to get, not the foids you can get.

4. "Two steps forward, one step back" is always the way to go when pulling a girl.
This htb+ girl I got with on NYE is obsessed with me. She cheated on her boyfriend with me JFL. We had to hide behind a cement wall just outside the house so that no one could see us.
I say I am busy, and only send her snaps late at night, while she keeps snapping me throughout the day. The reason she doesn't get bored of me is that when I send her snaps, I send many of them and I make very explicit comments, making my intentions clear.
So every night I'd make 2 steps forward by giving her some validation and talking about wanting to be in a relationship with her, and I'd take 1 step back during the day by ignoring her.

This french quote is completely true too: "run from me and I'll chase after you, chase after me and I'll run from you".
Give the foid a lot of validation, then all of a sudden, stop giving her any. She will go crazy. You all know these techniques but never apply them. This is a reminder for you to put them to use!

5. Foids crave sex.
So only make sexual jokes with gl foids if you're chadlite. It may pass if you're htn but you need to be careful.
2 HQNP virgin Lebanese stacylites I met on a bus at 3AM asked me to show them my abs and wanted to touch them JFL. They asked me if I wanted to come back to their place for "afters", but unfortunately I was omw to see my girlfriend who wanted dick.

Y'all say that makeup can increase a foids PSL by up to 2 points. Then why don't you do it yourselves you fucking morons.

Enough said. I wear Erborian Super BB "Doré". I also apply Erborian CC Cream "Doré" when I have visible hyperpigmentations.
Stand out in winter when all these cumskins have ass-white skin while you're out there with your sexy olive tanned skin!!!

Every foid who's smelled me has revelled in my odour and told me how nice I smell.

This is water ik, but I'm sure 95% of you don't have ashwagandha supplements you fucktards.

9. I say this once again. If you're not taking 80mg Furosemide before going to the club, then you're purposely decreasing your chances of getting girls.

Never ask a foid where she wants to eat. Never ask a foid if she wants to go somewhere with you.
If you must ask the foid a question, make it a simple yes/no question. Nothing else.

Instead say "Let me show you some weird dm i got". Take your phone out and accidentally show the foid all your dms.

When you're snapping a foid, cut the convo short everytime because you "have something to do". It could be anything. Foids love important, driven, busy men.
Nothing is more unattractive than a guy who watches Netflix or who is on his phone all day.

Imagine a girl who is 95th percentile (1 in 20). Even if she isn't your oneitis, you'd still love to get her attention and would love for her to have a crush on you.
The same applies to men. If you're htn+ (1 in 20 minimum, aka hottest dude in your class), then most foids would want your attention validation and probably wouldnt mind making out with you in the club.
Don't expect to get stacylites though. Every stacylite knows a chadlite they want to get with. Plus, as they are the centre of attention of guys + girls, they can't be seen downgrading for a htn.

14. If the first word that comes to mind to people when they have to describe you isn't "hot/gl/sexy/attractive", then it's over.
You have to be known for your looks. That must be the first thing people notice about you.
If girls don't get shy around you when they meet you for the first time, then it never started for you.
Ask the slayers on this forum. The first thing that comes to a foid's mind when meeting chadlite+ is how gl they are.

If you take a foids virginity and give her an orgasm, she will be obsessed with you for the rest of her life.

My girl giggles cus of how impressed she is when I do quick mental maths (vedic techniques).
Being very knowledgeable in one or multiple fields is so fucking hot too. You should see the look on my gf's face when I tell her shit like "your friend is one orbital box osteotomy away from pulling her crush".
"the reason your leg hurts is probably because of muscular hypertrophy in your quadriceps femoris".

That's why they want exotic, important, ambitious guys to brighten up their life.
Be that guy.

Suddenly cutting down on sodium (eg. 2000mg/day for 5 days then cutting down to 400mg on day 6) would give better results on day 7 than if you were continuously on a low-sodium (<=500mg/day) diet.

Fuck the body language and all that. If you aren't making her smile/giggle with sensual eye contact then she's not turned on by you.

21. Cheek-sucking, permajutting, permasquinting, permafrowning are all legit softmaxxes you must work on and maintain at all times.
Could literally ascend you by 1 PSL if you don't look autistic while doing them.

Your behaviour will also change for the best. You will be more mature when compared to your friends, and your SMV will increase.

Shut the fuck up. You're deliberately refusing a 2 inch height increase because "muh it may ruin my posture" SHUT THE FUCK UP.
It won't.
"muh people will notice" most insoles have layers to them. Start with one inch, then add the second a few week slater.
"muh what if I'm at the girls house and I have to take my shoes off" if you're at her house, then you've won already. Also, you can get sock-lifts.

If she's actually into you, you'd know it by now. Come on. We've all had an ugly girl crush on us, right? How obvious was it? It was SO OBVIOUS that it was awkward.
If your oneitis isn't doing all she can to get close and talk to you, if she doesn't follow you on IG and like your pics, if you don't have eye contact every time you walk past each other in the corridor, if foids from her friend group don't turn their heads to look at you when they're talking or giggling, if she doesn't look at you when you raise your hand and talk in class, if she doesn't look at you in the eyes or smile a lot when talking to you, then SHE ISN'T INTO YOU!!!

25. Take action.

You've read this whole thread and most likely haven't even considered looking into any of the things I have mentioned.
Log off and never log back on. You're a fucking waste. You're never getting you're oneitis.
You will be like 90% of guys and marry a ltb-mtb and have sex once a month, if she feels like it.

-pneumo

Good thread. Unrelated but thoughts on Finasteride?

Idek i dont take msm and I’m on a 80% carnivore diet jfl.
I swear I took close up pictures of my eyes a few months ago and they were 100% brown, no green at all.
It’s just starting for me 🤩.
Work hard man. Focus!

WHAT
THE
FUCK
BRB going to eat a raw zebra

Just be a 6' chadlite theory.

• So Sad
Redpill shit tbh.

• +1
How do you think mewing worked for you? It obviously did so what exactly was your method. How did you incorporate jutting into it? You ascended your bones hard, when did you start?
Good post as always btw.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and pneumocystosis
Good post.
You look like prime Justin Bieber tbh

• Woah

A lot happened. A LOT.

View attachment 2043134

5. Foids crave sex.

Be that guy.

It won't.

25. Take action.

-pneumo

@pneumo is Back 😻😻😻😻😻

• Love it
bob worthy, u prettyboy chad

• Love it
Love the thread yakhowski 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• Love it
How do you think mewing worked for you? It obviously did so what exactly was your method. How did you incorporate jutting into it? You ascended your bones hard, when did you start?
Good post as always btw.
Mewing is cope he said it himself he permajuts

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 24444

A lot happened. A LOT.

View attachment 2043134

5. Foids crave sex.

Be that guy.

It won't.

25. Take action.

-pneumo

Do you not feel like your lying to girls when your frauding so hard with permajutting, permacheeksucking, squinting, bb cream and lifts?

How do you avoid imposter syndrome?

• +1
Sadly All of this only works if you have the prettyboy phenotype like OP

Good guide otherwise legit advice right there 👍

• Love it
I had sex with a girl at her home and the day after she texted me "it was fun" and I answered with just a "yup".
I want to see her again, do you think I text her or I wait for her to comeback to me ?
Need your advice bro

• +1
Whats your workout routine pneumo?

• +1
Instructions unclear Im still an incel

• So Sad
  • JFL
how long before should you take it?
i'd say 3 hours. that way you've been to the toilet 6 times within the first 2 hours, and your face has had time to chisel out.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and justadude
Good post as always btw.
cheers man.
i think hard mewing + puberty is what gave me most results.
idk about simply mewing, i dont think the force on the palate is strong enough to make an changges in the bone structure....
adding jutting is simple. it feels weird at first.
I only just because I have a recessed jaw (my orthodontist told me i had retrognathia last year, i still do when i dont jut).
i push my lower jaw so that my lower incisors touch my upper ones. Then I focus on placing my tongue correctly to mew/hard mew.
I started mewing seriously 6 months before the pic in my avi was taken.

I appreciate your feedback man! it means a lot

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Where do you go to uni? London?
can't say exactly, but no, not london. I go to uni in some average sized city to the West of the country.

Failed on step 1

• So Sad
Do you not feel like your lying to girls when your frauding so hard with permajutting, permacheeksucking, squinting, bb cream and lifts?

How do you avoid imposter syndrome?
fair point.
i feel bad for the lifts, but my gf is cool with it "as long as it makes me feel more confident".
I'm 6'0 without the lifts, so i'm not exactly "short", but im definitely below average in the UK for zoomers.

I feel kinda bad for the BB cream, but I mean my skin is pretty clear without it. i just do it for the tan. But 99.99% will never ever see me without BB cream. It just comes down to whether my gf likes it or not...

As to permajutting, cheeksucking and squinting, I don't mind because it's become my natural posture and i can hold it 24/7 no problem.

And tbh, I don't really care about lying to girls.
Men should lie to women more.
Its not as if I'm deceiving them by being a LTN in reality.

Whats your workout routine pneumo?
its pathetic tbh. I just find any random machine and look at the little pictograms telling me which muscles it makes work.

day 1: back & biceps
day 2: chest & tris
day 3: abs and shoulders
day 4: back & biceps
day 5: chest & tris
day 6: abs and shoulders
day 7: rest

fuck legs

• JFL
Reactions: MEMPSK
I had sex with a girl at her home and the day after she texted me "it was fun" and I answered with just a "yup".
I want to see her again, do you think I text her or I wait for her to comeback to me ?
Need your advice bro
depends.
was she virgin?
has she had multiple partners before you?
is she hqnp?
how did you meet her?
was sex good?

it is quite likely that she'd want you to send her another message.
She may just be too high inhib or low-self-confidence to text you again.

my girl thought I was gonna move on after I left her on opened (this was before our talking stage). she wanted me bad but she didnt dm me because she has 0 self confidence.
We then msaw each other in a club again a few weeks later and then she admitted to stalking me on snapchat to know to which club I was going to that night :ROFLMAO:.

So yeah, I'd suggest you text her. Just make sure to keep the "im not desperate" vibe.
maybe say something innocent to start the convo again, you can discuss seeing eachother again later in the conversation. you just need to start it.?

Wow, a post on this site which is actually good?

• Love it
  • JFL
cheers man.
i think hard mewing + puberty is what gave me most results.
idk about simply mewing, i dont think the force on the palate is strong enough to make an changges in the bone structure....
adding jutting is simple. it feels weird at first.
I only just because I have a recessed jaw (my orthodontist told me i had retrognathia last year, i still do when i dont jut).
i push my lower jaw so that my lower incisors touch my upper ones. Then I focus on placing my tongue correctly to mew/hard mew.
I started mewing seriously 6 months before the pic in my avi was taken.

I appreciate your feedback man! it means a lot
Thanks bro, I go through cycles with mewing motivation and generally soft mew 24/7 but I go through periods of ridiculously hard mewing salludon style all day long. Only during these periods of really hard mewing I see actual hard change, however I've gained asymmetry too. This is why I think so many people mew for a year and get 0 results , or they did hard mew but with bad technique. Picture attached is allegedly an adult woman mewing for 6 months, and I believe it.
61adf67f8b7047a03e1c66e1_ykYMpAKcclXUGydnmTE1uYTelPw6P45VxvhQB0aNk27zOkZ-E3-Dhy5M8LPtVZP5NV4gkNzaeikjfNr2eu56mDmRTe3xyGa8Pn-nAGhnajspcMEOuV23TCXYTU15RPKMIxPu27w9.png

So on your mewing technique, did your molars touch, was the full tongue up, where was the force concentrated on the pallate (some say front, some say back, some say evenly) and was it expanding your palate horizontally too? How was chewing incorporated? Did you ever do any of the eye area copes because your eyes improved too.
Sorry for 101 questions but you are someone who obviously took mewing seriously and had it work so knowing your technique would be great.

fair point.
i feel bad for the lifts, but my gf is cool with it "as long as it makes me feel more confident".
I'm 6'0 without the lifts, so i'm not exactly "short", but im definitely below average in the UK for zoomers.

I feel kinda bad for the BB cream, but I mean my skin is pretty clear without it. i just do it for the tan. But 99.99% will never ever see me without BB cream. It just comes down to whether my gf likes it or not...

As to permajutting, cheeksucking and squinting, I don't mind because it's become my natural posture and i can hold it 24/7 no problem.

And tbh, I don't really care about lying to girls.
Men should lie to women more.
Its not as if I'm deceiving them by being a LTN in reality.

6'0 is definitely not average for white zoomers it's more like 5'10-5'11 for somewhere like South like Bristol/Bath or 5'9-5'10 for somewhere northern hellscape like Liverpool/Lancaster. I'm taller than 9 out of 10 guys at the "richest" uni in the country and I'm only 6'1. Women are retarded though and mere inches of height will make a difference so you may as well fraud as much as you can get away with ( and you can get a way with a lot because you're still chadlite unfrauded) .

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and It'snotover
Happy you are back :feelsgah:

How would you go about approaching a foid from uni that i only saw at lectures? (now exams after the first semester are gonna be taking place, so she's gonna be there)

I've received very strong IOIs from her once, shame she was with her beta-orbiter (i guess he was one)

What would be the best approach? She's got at least two orbiters from what i've seen, they are probably going to be talking to her before and after the exams

Remember we dont know each other nor have any mutual friends

A lot happened. A LOT.

View attachment 2043134

5. Foids crave sex.

Be that guy.

It won't.

25. Take action.

-pneumo

God damn that’s a lot of likes. Such a good thread, glad to have you back man!

A lot happened. A LOT.

View attachment 2043134

5. Foids crave sex.

Be that guy.

It won't.

25. Take action.

-pneumo

Do you have any suggestions for hopping on rad? I help a lot of people looksmax and it seems like rad is gonna give the best results, I’ve seen a couple of videos but they never give good pcts or stacks when on rad. I’m gonna stay natty so I don’t wanna spend any more time on this bs. So if you’ve got a good video on it please send it my way bhai 😍

A lot happened. A LOT.

View attachment 2043134

5. Foids crave sex.

Be that guy.

It won't.

25. Take action.

-pneumo

So the tldr is: just be chadlite bro

A lot happened. A LOT.

View attachment 2043134

5. Foids crave sex.

Be that guy.

It won't.

25. Take action.

-pneumo

How often do you need to apply the bb cream?

So on your mewing technique, did your molars touch, was the full tongue up, where was the force concentrated on the pallate (some say front, some say back, some say evenly) and was it expanding your palate horizontally too? How was chewing incorporated? Did you ever do any of the eye area copes because your eyes improved too.
Sorry for 101 questions but you are someone who obviously took mewing seriously and had it work so knowing your technique would be great.
my molars did not touch.
the back of my tongue was up 100%. Sometimes the tip fo my tongue would touch my lower incisors, but I dont think the tongue's tip's position is relevant.
I like to push evenly both up and forwards.
I dont know if i expanded my palate horizontally. I just know 100%¨that my palate expanded vertically. The roof of my mouth became higher.
I chew with my incisors (only because I permajut).
I did not do any eye area copes except for permasquinting, permafrowning and bonesmashing zygos once a month with my knuckles (bonesmashed 1x a month, started 3 months before the pic in my avi was taken).

Hope this helps
6'0 is definitely not average for white zoomers it's more like 5'10-5'11 for somewhere like South like Bristol/Bath or 5'9-5'10 for somewhere northern hellscape like Liverpool/Lancaster. I'm taller than 9 out of 10 guys at the "richest" uni in the country and I'm only 6'1. Women are retarded though and mere inches of height will make a difference so you may as well fraud as much as you can get away with ( and you can get a way with a lot because you're still chadlite unfrauded) .
So close to getting doxxed :oops:
"only 6'1"
i appreciate you.
always refreshing to see a true looksmaxxer. Keep it up (y)

:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe