The 25 Steps to Becoming a Slayer

my molars did not touch.
the back of my tongue was up 100%. Sometimes the tip fo my tongue would touch my lower incisors, but I dont think the tongue's tip's position is relevant.
I like to push evenly both up and forwards.
I dont know if i expanded my palate horizontally. I just know 100%¨that my palate expanded vertically. The roof of my mouth became higher.
I chew with my incisors (only because I permajut).
I did not do any eye area copes except for permasquinting, permafrowning and bonesmashing zygos once a month with my knuckles (bonesmashed 1x a month, started 3 months before the pic in my avi was taken).

Hope this helps

So close to getting doxxed :oops:
"only 6'1"
i appreciate you.
always refreshing to see a true looksmaxxer. Keep it up (y)

:oops:
Thanks for answering all the questions, it's improved my technique. If anyone is a true looksmaxxer it's you, the best posts on this site come from former normies like you and dancs who actually put in the work to ascend, glad you're back on the forum.

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Foids foids foids

Foids are cope, I’m isolated from human’s in general.

• +1
Snapping is for faggots

• JFL
Welcome back OP and good thread, especially ashwagandha, must have supplement imo. insane libido

6. If you don't wear tinted BB cream, you're not even trying.
Doesn't foids notice that? I can always tell if a foid has bb cream on or not. I use concealer from time to time against my dark circles and even that was noticed by a foid. Has that never happened to you?

bravo-applause.gif

The average white guy in winter looks like a pale joke next to me who’s abusing MT2 since last spring + doesn’t hesitate to make myself look like a faceapp smooth skin morph irl with matte BB cream

After leanmaxxing BB cream is the second thing every looksmaxxer must try
Arent you also carnivore, why do you need mt2 then? I'm currently on about 600g of beef liver a week and 2 carrots + tomato cooked daily and I look completely tanned, I've also lost 0% of my summer tan, I also still have very strong tan lines.

• +1
Welcome back OP and good thread, especially ashwagandha, must have supplement imo. insane libido
Yes!!! I’m 100% sure Ashwagandha has made me a lot more horny
Doesn't foids notice that? I can always tell if a foid has bb cream on or not. I use concealer from time to time against my dark circles and even that was noticed by a foid. Has that never happened to you?
Not been called out, ever.
If you have sex with the foid, then she’ll find out for sure. But if you’re just tryna pull at the club, you won’t have to worry
Arent you also carnivore, why do you need mt2 then? I'm currently on about 600g of beef liver a week and 2 carrots + tomato cooked daily and I look completely tanned, I've also lost 0% of my summer tan, I also still have very strong tan lines.
i think the spf in my bb cream is what has made my face whiter.
I have lost my tan a bit, but not that much compared to previous years.
I’ve looked at MT2 transformations and fuck are they good.
See for yourself, that stuff works wonders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Chad doesn't have to do these 25 things

also there's no gym for your face

with the push pull thing, that sounds like PUA scam crap. just go all in, tell her teh truth about how much your in love with her lickable ass

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i bought the exact bb cream u said and it arrived today, do i apply it on dry skin or damp? never used this shit before and dont even know how to apply properly

This thread summed up in one image
3214486 3208981 097D25F6 ADE0 4554 8CB9 1E69EBC33339

i bought exact bb cream that @pneumocystosis suggested and it’s a weird color i don’t suggest that anyone buys it tbh

maybe i applied it wrong tho since he didn’t tell how to do thar

If you take a foids virginity and give her an orgasm, she will be obsessed with you for the rest of her life.
The foid I lost my virginity to still obsesses about her ex and she even told me about their first time jfl i wanted to kms

Good high IQ poster is back

suckable nips bruv any milkmaxxing tips for that gynomog you fucking cow

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
how many gram Ashwagandha per day bro?

my molars did not touch.
the back of my tongue was up 100%. Sometimes the tip fo my tongue would touch my lower incisors, but I dont think the tongue's tip's position is relevant.
I like to push evenly both up and forwards.
I dont know if i expanded my palate horizontally. I just know 100%¨that my palate expanded vertically. The roof of my mouth became higher.
I chew with my incisors (only because I permajut).
I did not do any eye area copes except for permasquinting, permafrowning and bonesmashing zygos once a month with my knuckles (bonesmashed 1x a month, started 3 months before the pic in my avi was taken).

Hope this helps

So close to getting doxxed :oops:
"only 6'1"
i appreciate you.
always refreshing to see a true looksmaxxer. Keep it up (y)

:oops:
What age were you when you started mewing? You were right about furosemide btw great "supplement"

• Love it
What age were you when you started mewing? You were right about furosemide btw great "supplement"
around 16 ish. Was very on and off never serious.
Started super seriously + hard mewing at 18.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
around 16 ish. Was very on and off never serious.
Started super seriously + hard mewing at 18.
does mewing even help someone with sfs? thought it would only help downward grown people

• +1
does mewing even help someone with sfs? thought it would only help downward grown people
didn't do shit for my jaw, only advanced my maxilla.

Jutting is only solution for sfscels

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
Bookmarked.

//zerotohero

First of all, I'd like to apologise for not keeping my word.
I said I would delete my account. I didn't.

I left this forum for a month and lived my life normally.
A lot happened. A LOT.

I can't expound on it in this thread, so I may make some more.
Here's what I've learned from clubbing, pulling foids and gymcelling for a month.

1. @decadouche57 and the other gymcellers here are actually right. Women need muscles, whereas girls only prefer them. If any foid could chose between you and a maesthetic version of you, they would 100% go for the maesthetic version of you.
It sounds obvious, and it is.
I'd say the ideal physique is Sam Dezz's.
View attachment 2043134
I mean look at this guy. No homo. Literally no girl in the entire world would ever reject him if he were 5'10 (but he's 5'7 JFL :ROFLMAO:).

So, as yall know, I like to work smart, not hard.
That's why I'm hopping on SARMS (RAD-140).
@decadouche57 will call me a pussy and tell me to inject 500mg test instead. Is he right? maybe. But I have a gf and I don't want to have ED + prepubscent balls for 2 months.
Don't me get me wrong, my balls will shrink on RAD, but only 4 weeks in, and I can start my PCT (enclomephine) on my 5th week.
As to hair loss, if I do suffer from it, I'll stop my cycle ASAP.

2. Maesthetic > Prettyboy > Masc RTT
this will always be true for foids aged 16-24.

3. Strong chadlite is all you need to pull 99.9% of foids your age.
I have so many anecdotes and brag stories to prove this. But I figured I shouldn't tell those anymore. They're cringe and useless.
So, if you're a strong (not physically strong) chadlite, then start focusing on getting the foids you want to get, not the foids you can get.

4. "Two steps forward, one step back" is always the way to go when pulling a girl.
This htb+ girl I got with on NYE is obsessed with me. She cheated on her boyfriend with me JFL. We had to hide behind a cement wall just outside the house so that no one could see us.
As she lives in France and I study in the UK, we have to snap a lot.
I say I am busy, and only send her snaps late at night, while she keeps snapping me throughout the day. The reason she doesn't get bored of me is that when I send her snaps, I send many of them and I make very explicit comments, making my intentions clear.
So every night I'd make 2 steps forward by giving her some validation and talking about wanting to be in a relationship with her, and I'd take 1 step back during the day by ignoring her.
There are thousands of other ways of doing this.

This french quote is completely true too: "run from me and I'll chase after you, chase after me and I'll run from you".
It's the push and pull technique.
Give the foid a lot of validation, then all of a sudden, stop giving her any. She will go crazy. You all know these techniques but never apply them. This is a reminder for you to put them to use!

5. Foids crave sex.
They are desperate for it and love sexual innuendoes.
However, they only crave sex with chad.
So only make sexual jokes with gl foids if you're chadlite. It may pass if you're htn but you need to be careful.
2 HQNP virgin Lebanese stacylites I met on a bus at 3AM asked me to show them my abs and wanted to touch them JFL. They asked me if I wanted to come back to their place for "afters", but unfortunately I was omw to see my girlfriend who wanted dick.
Enough bragging for today + they were drunk anyway.

Seriously, shut the fuck up and log off this forum if you aren't.
Y'all say that makeup can increase a foids PSL by up to 2 points. Then why don't you do it yourselves you fucking morons.

Enough said. I wear Erborian Super BB "Doré". I also apply Erborian CC Cream "Doré" when I have visible hyperpigmentations.
This does not make you look gay. FOIDS WILL NEVER CALL YOU OUT FOR THIS.
ITS FREE PERFECT AND TANNED SKIN ALL YEAR ROUND FFS.
Stand out in winter when all these cumskins have ass-white skin while you're out there with your sexy olive tanned skin!!!

7. Bleu de Chanel Parfum (not EDP or EDT, but Parfum) is literally sex spray.
Every foid who's smelled me has revelled in my odour and told me how nice I smell.
However, not having any perfume is not penalising.

8. Ashwagandha is legit for increasing T levels.
Pair with Zinc and Vitamin D (preferrably from the sun).
This is water ik, but I'm sure 95% of you don't have ashwagandha supplements you fucktards.

9. I say this once again. If you're not taking 80mg Furosemide before going to the club, then you're purposely decreasing your chances of getting girls.

10. Being assertive with women is necessary.
Never ask a foid where she wants to eat. Never ask a foid if she wants to go somewhere with you.
NEVER GIVE A FOID THE CHOICE. MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF.
If you must ask the foid a question, make it a simple yes/no question. Nothing else.

11. NEVER TALK ABOUT YOURSELF TOO MUCH.
NEVER TELL A FOID ABOUT YOUR ISSUES.
NEVER EVER BRAG IN FRONT OF A FOID.

If you have to brag, then do it subtly:
Don't say "So many girls are in my dms".
Instead say "Let me show you some weird dm i got". Take your phone out and accidentally show the foid all your dms.

12. Always tell foids you're a busy guy.
When you're snapping a foid, cut the convo short everytime because you "have something to do". It could be anything. Foids love important, driven, busy men.
Nothing is more unattractive than a guy who watches Netflix or who is on his phone all day.
Go to the gym at 6am and snap foids when you're there. THEY WILL DROOL FOR YOU.

13. Foids think of you a lot more than you think... only if you're htn+.
Your validation for them is important.
Imagine a girl who is 95th percentile (1 in 20). Even if she isn't your oneitis, you'd still love to get her attention and would love for her to have a crush on you.
The same applies to men. If you're htn+ (1 in 20 minimum, aka hottest dude in your class), then most foids would want your attention validation and probably wouldnt mind making out with you in the club.
Don't expect to get stacylites though. Every stacylite knows a chadlite they want to get with. Plus, as they are the centre of attention of guys + girls, they can't be seen downgrading for a htn.
This is why stacylites will hardly ever get with HTN (brutal).

14. If the first word that comes to mind to people when they have to describe you isn't "hot/gl/sexy/attractive", then it's over.
You have to be known for your looks. That must be the first thing people notice about you.
If girls don't get shy around you when they meet you for the first time, then it never started for you.
Ask the slayers on this forum. The first thing that comes to a foid's mind when meeting chadlite+ is how gl they are.

15. Make your intentions clear straight away if you are below chadlite.
Chadlite+ is allowed to be mysterious for a bit longer.

16. Oxytocin, serotonin, and their effects are real.
If you take a foids virginity and give her an orgasm, she will be obsessed with you for the rest of her life.

17. Be smart, quick-witted and cultivated.
Water. But every girl loves an intelligent man.
My girl giggles cus of how impressed she is when I do quick mental maths (vedic techniques).
Being very knowledgeable in one or multiple fields is so fucking hot too. You should see the look on my gf's face when I tell her shit like "your friend is one orbital box osteotomy away from pulling her crush".
"the reason your leg hurts is probably because of muscular hypertrophy in your quadriceps femoris".
SIMPLE SHIT BUT WITH COMPLICATED WORDS IS ENOUGH TO IMPRESS THEM.

18. 95% of foids are ambitionless and laze on their phone or netflix all day.
That's why they want exotic, important, ambitious guys to brighten up their life.
Be that guy.

19. Low sodium diet is legit to fight against facial bloat.
Not the best way, but it works.
Suddenly cutting down on sodium (eg. 2000mg/day for 5 days then cutting down to 400mg on day 6) would give better results on day 7 than if you were continuously on a low-sodium (<=500mg/day) diet.

20. Eye contact should be enough to tell if a girl is into you.
Fuck the body language and all that. If you aren't making her smile/giggle with sensual eye contact then she's not turned on by you.

21. Cheek-sucking, permajutting, permasquinting, permafrowning are all legit softmaxxes you must work on and maintain at all times.
Could literally ascend you by 1 PSL if you don't look autistic while doing them.

22. Lose your virginity ASAP.
It is stopping you from becoming a slayer.
Get your first lay as soon as you can, the next one will come soon after.
Your behaviour will also change for the best. You will be more mature when compared to your friends, and your SMV will increase.

23. If you aren't wearing lifts, shut the fuck up.
Shut the fuck up. You're deliberately refusing a 2 inch height increase because "muh it may ruin my posture" SHUT THE FUCK UP.
It won't.
"muh people will notice" most insoles have layers to them. Start with one inch, then add the second a few week slater.
"muh what if I'm at the girls house and I have to take my shoes off" if you're at her house, then you've won already. Also, you can get sock-lifts.

24. Never tell a girl you have a crush on her.
If she's actually into you, you'd know it by now. Come on. We've all had an ugly girl crush on us, right? How obvious was it? It was SO OBVIOUS that it was awkward.
If your oneitis isn't doing all she can to get close and talk to you, if she doesn't follow you on IG and like your pics, if you don't have eye contact every time you walk past each other in the corridor, if foids from her friend group don't turn their heads to look at you when they're talking or giggling, if she doesn't look at you when you raise your hand and talk in class, if she doesn't look at you in the eyes or smile a lot when talking to you, then SHE ISN'T INTO YOU!!!
DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH A CRINGEY MESSAGE OR AN IRL DECLARATION.

25. Take action.

You've read this whole thread and most likely haven't even considered looking into any of the things I have mentioned.
Log off and never log back on. You're a fucking waste. You're never getting you're oneitis.
You will be like 90% of guys and marry a ltb-mtb and have sex once a month, if she feels like it.

I think that's enough for my first thread in 2023.
Take action. Spend and waste your money on looksmaxxing, it comes back at Christmas and on your birthday anyway kiddos.

-pneumo

legit best user

Eplerenone mogs

Chadlite is surely a giga exaggeration for how this guy looks

• WTF
Reactions: Arditi
One of the best users on this site brother, love it.

Have you considered taking an HGH cycle?

Also how tall are you?

And when you say to spend your money on looksmaxxing it will come back around, are you talking about lifts, bb cream etc or what should I spend it on if I have a good amount.

Vraiment impressioné par tes thread bro ! surtout a ton jeune age putain. Mirin x100

Au passage petit bro, quand tu dit chadlite minimum pour pull up, tu parle chadlite facially ou chadlite smv ?

Malheureusement je suis capped HTN facially

@pneumocystosis

Et si ta le temp repond a mon DM ;)

@pneumocystosis Try Supergoop's glow screen sunscreen, works amazing, can even replace your bb cream

Mind posting a pic of the specific cologne you use?

Is it with gold letters or silver letters?

Attachments

• 626473C7-0EF0-43B0-ACAC-28D2176444C4.jpeg
    626473C7-0EF0-43B0-ACAC-28D2176444C4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3996AC37-C9F8-47C4-998E-EEA5B0E0D80A.jpeg
    3996AC37-C9F8-47C4-998E-EEA5B0E0D80A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Do you wear BB cream everyday? Do you find it leaves marks on stuff like towels/pillows etc?
U wipe it off before bed

Great thread.
Bleu de Chanel Parfum (not EDP or EDT, but Parfum) is literally sex spray.
Every foid who's smelled me has revelled in my odour and told me how nice I smell.
Legit asf. Had a lot of remarks while wearing bleu or sauvage.

• Love it
U sure sam dezz is 5'7

• +1
Unironically a great post, man. You've given some really valuable advice.

First of all, I'd like to apologise for not keeping my word.
I said I would delete my account. I didn't.

I left this forum for a month and lived my life normally.
A lot happened. A LOT.

I can't expound on it in this thread, so I may make some more.
Here's what I've learned from clubbing, pulling foids and gymcelling for a month.

1. @decadouche57 and the other gymcellers here are actually right. Women need muscles, whereas girls only prefer them. If any foid could chose between you and a maesthetic version of you, they would 100% go for the maesthetic version of you.
It sounds obvious, and it is.
I'd say the ideal physique is Sam Dezz's.
View attachment 2043134
I mean look at this guy. No homo. Literally no girl in the entire world would ever reject him if he were 5'10 (but he's 5'7 JFL :ROFLMAO:).

So, as yall know, I like to work smart, not hard.
That's why I'm hopping on SARMS (RAD-140).
@decadouche57 will call me a pussy and tell me to inject 500mg test instead. Is he right? maybe. But I have a gf and I don't want to have ED + prepubscent balls for 2 months.
Don't me get me wrong, my balls will shrink on RAD, but only 4 weeks in, and I can start my PCT (enclomephine) on my 5th week.
As to hair loss, if I do suffer from it, I'll stop my cycle ASAP.

2. Maesthetic > Prettyboy > Masc RTT
this will always be true for foids aged 16-24.

3. Strong chadlite is all you need to pull 99.9% of foids your age.
I have so many anecdotes and brag stories to prove this. But I figured I shouldn't tell those anymore. They're cringe and useless.
So, if you're a strong (not physically strong) chadlite, then start focusing on getting the foids you want to get, not the foids you can get.

4. "Two steps forward, one step back" is always the way to go when pulling a girl.
This htb+ girl I got with on NYE is obsessed with me. She cheated on her boyfriend with me JFL. We had to hide behind a cement wall just outside the house so that no one could see us.
As she lives in France and I study in the UK, we have to snap a lot.
I say I am busy, and only send her snaps late at night, while she keeps snapping me throughout the day. The reason she doesn't get bored of me is that when I send her snaps, I send many of them and I make very explicit comments, making my intentions clear.
So every night I'd make 2 steps forward by giving her some validation and talking about wanting to be in a relationship with her, and I'd take 1 step back during the day by ignoring her.
There are thousands of other ways of doing this.

This french quote is completely true too: "run from me and I'll chase after you, chase after me and I'll run from you".
It's the push and pull technique.
Give the foid a lot of validation, then all of a sudden, stop giving her any. She will go crazy. You all know these techniques but never apply them. This is a reminder for you to put them to use!

5. Foids crave sex.
They are desperate for it and love sexual innuendoes.
However, they only crave sex with chad.
So only make sexual jokes with gl foids if you're chadlite. It may pass if you're htn but you need to be careful.
2 HQNP virgin Lebanese stacylites I met on a bus at 3AM asked me to show them my abs and wanted to touch them JFL. They asked me if I wanted to come back to their place for "afters", but unfortunately I was omw to see my girlfriend who wanted dick.
Enough bragging for today + they were drunk anyway.

Seriously, shut the fuck up and log off this forum if you aren't.
Y'all say that makeup can increase a foids PSL by up to 2 points. Then why don't you do it yourselves you fucking morons.

Enough said. I wear Erborian Super BB "Doré". I also apply Erborian CC Cream "Doré" when I have visible hyperpigmentations.
This does not make you look gay. FOIDS WILL NEVER CALL YOU OUT FOR THIS.
ITS FREE PERFECT AND TANNED SKIN ALL YEAR ROUND FFS.
Stand out in winter when all these cumskins have ass-white skin while you're out there with your sexy olive tanned skin!!!

7. Bleu de Chanel Parfum (not EDP or EDT, but Parfum) is literally sex spray.
However, not having any perfume is not penalising.

8. Ashwagandha is legit for increasing T levels.
Pair with Zinc and Vitamin D (preferrably from the sun).
This is water ik, but I'm sure 95% of you don't have ashwagandha supplements you fucktards.

9. I say this once again. If you're not taking 80mg Furosemide before going to the club, then you're purposely decreasing your chances of getting girls.

10. Being assertive with women is necessary.
Never ask a foid where she wants to eat. Never ask a foid if she wants to go somewhere with you.
NEVER GIVE A FOID THE CHOICE. MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF.
If you must ask the foid a question, make it a simple yes/no question. Nothing else.

11. NEVER TALK ABOUT YOURSELF TOO MUCH.
NEVER TELL A FOID ABOUT YOUR ISSUES.
NEVER EVER BRAG IN FRONT OF A FOID.

If you have to brag, then do it subtly:
Don't say "So many girls are in my dms".
Instead say "Let me show you some weird dm i got". Take your phone out and accidentally show the foid all your dms.

12. Always tell foids you're a busy guy.
When you're snapping a foid, cut the convo short everytime because you "have something to do". It could be anything. Foids love important, driven, busy men.
Nothing is more unattractive than a guy who watches Netflix or who is on his phone all day.
Go to the gym at 6am and snap foids when you're there. THEY WILL DROOL FOR YOU.

13. Foids think of you a lot more than you think... only if you're htn+.
Your validation for them is important.
Imagine a girl who is 95th percentile (1 in 20). Even if she isn't your oneitis, you'd still love to get her attention and would love for her to have a crush on you.
The same applies to men. If you're htn+ (1 in 20 minimum, aka hottest dude in your class), then most foids would want your attention validation and probably wouldnt mind making out with you in the club.
Don't expect to get stacylites though. Every stacylite knows a chadlite they want to get with. Plus, as they are the centre of attention of guys + girls, they can't be seen downgrading for a htn.
This is why stacylites will hardly ever get with HTN (brutal).

14. If the first word that comes to mind to people when they have to describe you isn't "hot/gl/sexy/attractive", then it's over.
You have to be known for your looks. That must be the first thing people notice about you.
If girls don't get shy around you when they meet you for the first time, then it never started for you.
Ask the slayers on this forum. The first thing that comes to a foid's mind when meeting chadlite+ is how gl they are.

15. Make your intentions clear straight away if you are below chadlite.
Chadlite+ is allowed to be mysterious for a bit longer.

16. Oxytocin, serotonin, and their effects are real.

17. Be smart, quick-witted and cultivated.
Water. But every girl loves an intelligent man.
My girl giggles cus of how impressed she is when I do quick mental maths (vedic techniques).
Being very knowledgeable in one or multiple fields is so fucking hot too. You should see the look on my gf's face when I tell her shit like "your friend is one orbital box osteotomy away from pulling her crush".
"the reason your leg hurts is probably because of muscular hypertrophy in your quadriceps femoris".
SIMPLE SHIT BUT WITH COMPLICATED WORDS IS ENOUGH TO IMPRESS THEM.

18. 95% of foids are ambitionless and laze on their phone or netflix all day.
That's why they want exotic, important, ambitious guys to brighten up their life.
Be that guy.

19. Low sodium diet is legit to fight against facial bloat.
Not the best way, but it works.
Suddenly cutting down on sodium (eg. 2000mg/day for 5 days then cutting down to 400mg on day 6) would give better results on day 7 than if you were continuously on a low-sodium (<=500mg/day) diet.

20. Eye contact should be enough to tell if a girl is into you.
Fuck the body language and all that. If you aren't making her smile/giggle with sensual eye contact then she's not turned on by you.

21. Cheek-sucking, permajutting, permasquinting, permafrowning are all legit softmaxxes you must work on and maintain at all times.
Could literally ascend you by 1 PSL if you don't look autistic while doing them.

22. Lose your virginity ASAP.
It is stopping you from becoming a slayer.
Get your first lay as soon as you can, the next one will come soon after.
Your behaviour will also change for the best. You will be more mature when compared to your friends, and your SMV will increase.

Shut the fuck up. You're deliberately refusing a 2 inch height increase because "muh it may ruin my posture" SHUT THE FUCK UP.
It won't.
"muh people will notice" most insoles have layers to them. Start with one inch, then add the second a few week slater.
"muh what if I'm at the girls house and I have to take my shoes off" if you're at her house, then you've won already. Also, you can get sock-lifts.

24. Never tell a girl you have a crush on her.
If she's actually into you, you'd know it by now. Come on. We've all had an ugly girl crush on us, right? How obvious was it? It was SO OBVIOUS that it was awkward.
If your oneitis isn't doing all she can to get close and talk to you, if she doesn't follow you on IG and like your pics, if you don't have eye contact every time you walk past each other in the corridor, if foids from her friend group don't turn their heads to look at you when they're talking or giggling, if she doesn't look at you when you raise your hand and talk in class, if she doesn't look at you in the eyes or smile a lot when talking to you, then SHE ISN'T INTO YOU!!!
DON'T MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF WITH A CRINGEY MESSAGE OR AN IRL DECLARATION.

25. Take action.

You've read this whole thread and most likely haven't even considered looking into any of the things I have mentioned.
Log off and never log back on. You're a fucking waste. You're never getting you're oneitis.
You will be like 90% of guys and marry a ltb-mtb and have sex once a month, if she feels like it.

I think that's enough for my first thread in 2023.
Take action. Spend and waste your money on looksmaxxing, it comes back at Christmas and on your birthday anyway kiddos.

-pneumo

what is permajutting / jutting

Chad doesn't have to do these 25 things

also there's no gym for your face

with the push pull thing, that sounds like PUA scam crap. just go all in, tell her teh truth about how much your in love with her lickable ass
So true
Be bold. Be fearless !

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21712
Add me back on snap bro i wanna hear those brag stories there jokes ngl😂😂

you will never reach BOTB

keep trying though

• JFL
wtf would furosemide do jfl @pneumocystosis

Giving yourself an underbite, extending your lower jaw to fraud your chin projection. With practice you can make it subtle enough to where you don't look retarded

@NilsTheChad

Last edited:
  • +1
Also bro plz don't get on SARMS
And the physique you posted as ideal is achievable in 1-2 months I am being genuinely serious

Lean gives illusion of more muscles than there really is
hgh or death.

why did you take sarms? nooo. @pneumocystosis

• JFL
It doesn't make sense lol. The whole point of this technique is to give girl some validation, then disappear, making her think that you've lost interest in her and then keep doing these two steps again and again, to make a girl chase you. You skip the second step. You keep giving her constant validation every night and she knows that you ignore her not because you've lost interest, but because you are "busy" (which is hilarious, do you really think that she believes that you are so busy, that you can't even find a few seconds to reply? jfl at this clownery)

I told some guys in a redpill discord (I think Hamza server) server to wear lifts and they said stuff like the following:

“Height doesn’t matter”

“Women aren’t attracted to height, only how your confidence and how you carry yourself”

“Shoe lifts are feminine and gay”

I then show them legit scientific studies that prove height matters, yet they still deny those

And they all wonder why they get no girls

1. Be CHAD
  2. Be CHAD
  3. Be CHAD
  4. Be CHAD
  5. Be CHAD
  6. Be CHAD
  7. Be CHAD
  8. Be CHAD
  9. Be CHAD
  10. Be CHAD
  11. Be CHAD