Daily Reminder on How Much Width You Can Naturally Add to Your Frame

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
This guy added 4-5 inches, or 3.2 - 4 SD

Screen Shot 2018 12 29 at 12934 AM

These guys each added 2-3 inches in 90 days on a program that wasn't even that shoulder focused

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Mewcel and Coping
Fuck I need that first transformation :feelsgiga: what’s the best way to train side delts?

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones and 11gaijin
Fuck I need that first transformation :feelsgiga: what’s the best way to train side delts?
heavy focus on shoulder movements.
incline bench, shoulder press
and 2x as many sets on side lateral raises with various angles and a mixture of cables and machine

Also there are various studies which states that doing pull ups shows muscle growth in your shoulder girdle which could help add thickness to the collar bone area

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones and 11gaijin
heavy focus on shoulder movements.
incline bench, shoulder press
and 2x as many sets on side lateral raises with various angles and a mixture of cables and machine

Also there are various studies which states that doing pull ups shows muscle growth in your shoulder girdle which could help add thickness to the collar bone area
Yes people noticed my shoulders better now that I lift them. They look much better than avi and are one of very good looksmaxing methods

defo notable diffrence

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones
@Zyros gtif for this lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, oldcell and Deleted member 470
I have 20" bideltoid lenght with absolutely zero muscles. Need to start gymmaxing tbh :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Side lateral raises and band face pulls

@Zyros gtif for this lifefuel
Zyros is a joke.. To lazy for looksmaxing he would get a point by heavy and proper gymcelling split

He thinks looksmaxing is to get non bloated and lean face and puling weird faces at selfies

Yes people noticed my shoulders better now that I lift them. They look much better than avi and are one of very good looksmaxing methods

defo notable diffrence

Very good improvement, the first pic was more of female body shape than a male one, with higher hips-to-waist ratio than chest-to-waist ratio, now you are pretty much normy shape.

Very good improvement, the first pic was more of female body shape than a male one, with higher hips-to-waist ratio than chest-to-waist ratio, now you are pretty much normy shape.
I agree! Thanks, I woudnt say its that I have bad shoulders. But I do have wide hips, which is not the best, but oh well. I think in the next 6 months I can build above average body. Do you think if I cut now I can show some muscle atleast? I have been lifting for 6months afterall
Also forgot to mention in clothes I look much better.
I know most guys want that lean look but it takes years to look like that, so I just bulked instead.

Id still say clothed I bodymog some people in the club, but mostly those who don't lift.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel