His chin is sagitally recessed
He has acne scars especially on his forehead
His FWHR is poor
Chubby

His only really ups is:
height 6'4
coloring (esp lip coloring)
somewhat good fashion

If he was to put his pic on here people prob wouldn't rate him higher than a 4.5 PSL

You know why he slays ?

PERSONALITY
NT
easygoing

Keep coping saying personality doesn't matter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Lorsss and badromance
>Looks open the door
>Personality keeps you in the room
>The more you date down the more you can get away with personality
>Many guys here are looksmaxing in order to compensate for their shitty personality because let's face it, changing your appearance is much easier than changing your character.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, FuckMyLife and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Keep coping :bluepill:

just proves size theory. he wouldnt slay at all if he was average height or below

• +1
Reactions: spark and Coping
Keep coping :bluepill:
>Looks open the door
>Personality keeps you in the room
>The more you date down the more you can get away with personality
>Many guys here are looksmaxing in order to compensate for their shitty personality because let's face it, changing your appearance is much easier than changing your character.

What would you guys rate him ?

just proves size theory. he wouldnt slay at all if he was average height or below

FaceANDLMS is like 6'4, and i think there's like 5 members on lookism that are the same height and incel

I proved my point here on personality with Russel Brand

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-started-looksmaxxing-and-a-case-for-personality.5530/

People still coping though. I literally have a plain joe friend that is a standup comedian, and gets laid left and right. Sometimes telling girls he's a janitor at mcdonalds as they laugh into his bedroom

FaceANDLMS is like 6'4, and i think there's like 5 members on lookism that are the same height and incel

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-started-looksmaxxing-and-a-case-for-personality.5530/

People still coping though. I literally have a plain joe friend that is a standup comedian, and gets laid left and right. Sometimes telling girls he's a janitor at mcdonalds as they laugh into his bedroom
face and lms is a delusional retard and speaks like an autist. ive discord called him before there wasnt a single sentence he didnt butcher and stutter over. also his face is completely fucked. the guy in the video doesnt have a fucked up repulsive face.

Yea his height and size is what’s saving him, make him 5’9 and he wouldn’t get 80% of those girls with that face despite his personality

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss

He's a disgusting betabuxx, that's what I'd rate him. 2PSL He looks like that dude from Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Ascaban

face and lms is a delusional retard and speaks like an autist. ive discord called him before there wasnt a single sentence he didnt butcher and stutter over. also his face is completely fucked. the guy in the video doesnt have a fucked up repulsive face.
Yea his height and size is what’s saving him, make him 5’9 and he wouldn’t get 80% of those girls with that face despite his personality

Also I ran his pic through my software his bideltoid is ~19.5, so slightly below average.

You can't say he's being helped by frame

@King so why is he slaying? I know tall guys that with average faces that don't slay like this?

Also I ran his pic through my software his bideltoid is ~19.5, so slightly below average.

You can't say he's being helped by frame

@King so why is he slaying? I know tall guys that with average faces that don't slay like this?
if ur tall and have an average face u can slay. u need propinquity tho, and this guy is approaching all day non stop because he has nothing else to do

I'm not even going to say the n word

if ur tall and have an average face u can slay. u need propinquity tho, and this guy is approaching all day non stop because he has nothing else to do

While I definitely don't disagree he's playing a numbers game
It still doesn't explain over 100 woman a year

There are PUA's that probably approach more than him and get 1-5 lays a year

That jacked asian dude SquattingCasonova said he didn't get laid in his first 3000 approaches

I won't lie that there's things that help attraction that are genetically determined, and these are much more influential than things that are in your control

But I see all the time incels become normies
Normies becoming chad-lite or even chads
Chadlite's and Chads running social circle game because they can't even have sex with all of them

All because of personality

Personality is more dynamic than looks, and therefore produces a different phenomenon

Even when my skin was literally a PSL 0-1 , and it was in the sewer just horribly bad

I had friends and dating options, although the dating options were limited. It was because

Attractive Personality is attractive

but even personality is partly genetically determined, so before anyone gets to happy there's that

guy looks decent and his height halos him, he also fucks low class trash chicks, when I look at him he doesn't seem ugly at all to me, looks like a tall chill masculine dude, quite pleasing to look at
faceandlms does have a weird fucking voice and even his accent is quite ugly on top of that, when I first heard him I thought it was some sort of a 5'8 ginger dude and was quite surprised when he said he was black and even more so when he said he was 6'3, afaik he also has a relatively ugly face

guy looks decent and his height halos him, he also fucks low class trash chicks, when I look at him he doesn't seem ugly at all to me, looks like a tall chill masculine dude, quite pleasing to look at

My point is not to say he's ugly

Despite his several bone deficincies his positioning/proportions are above average , and his coloring is easily top 10%.

My point is

He's Upper Average

Slaying like a Chad

Personality

in my opinion a slayer doesn't have to be easy-going, he just has to show he is quite-sociable. girls discard every introvert guy and men who have weird behaviors

@spark

Low class trash chicks he later got his act together

this was his LTR

you can rate her yourself

Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 34634 PM

this was prob the average girl he was slaying in NYC

@StudyHacks
He outslayed you without having a home

@spark

this was his LTR

View attachment 8583

@StudyHacks
He never did you OGREcel. It never began for him, neither for you.

@spark

this was his LTR

View attachment 8583

@StudyHacks
the girl is like a 5 IRL at best, chubby, bad narrow palate and a pound of fake up to mask her deficiencies

obv she is a low class trash, she has tattoos and fucks homeless dudes

Just have a big skull theory. The guy looks average and has a boost from slayer height and OK frame, so overall he is at least average. He can slay his looksmatches on an everyday basis by having a proper personality, and he seems to have one. So whats the point? That average or above average guys make out with their looksmatches or what?

I've already slayed 7/10 chicks irl but keep coping you facecel. lol

You haven’t seen my face and you definitely have slayed 7/10’s

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
He never did you OGREcel. It never began for him, neither for you.
Daily Reminder:
>After Looksmaxxing you can only date inbred trailer park girls maximum
> There's a model coming over my house to help me make croissants, and I'm just shitposting here in the meantime
> Your life sucks mines is great. I just effortlessly mog people here with a modicum of effort

the girl is like a 5 IRL at best, chubby, bad narrow palate and a pound of fake up to mask her deficiencies

obv she is a low class trash, she has tattoos and fucks homeless dudes

Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 40053 PM

Just lol if you think this girl is average easily 70th - 80th percentile, and I'm not even into skinny white girls like that

nutshell

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    689.3 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
Daily Reminder:
> There's a model coming over my house to help me make croissants, and I'm just shitposting here in the meantime
> Your life sucks mines is great. I just effortlessly mog people here with a modicum of effort

View attachment 8585

Just lol if you think this girl is average easily 70th - 80th percentile, and I'm not even into skinny white girls like that
Why would you eat croissants you stupid nigger, they're unhealthy and fuck your gut up... Get ready for Chron's Disease you dumbass. You're digging your own grave. ORGANIC GRASS-FED BEEF OR GTFO.

Daily Reminder:

View attachment 8585

In this other photo she looks better, you are right, being 70th percentile doesn't mean anything in the USA since so many women are so fat.

Why would you eat croissants you stupid nigger, they're unhealthy and fuck your gut up... Get ready for Chron's Disease you dumbass. You're digging your own grave. ORGANIC GRASS-FED BEEF OR GTFO.
Lol how are you giving me nutrition advice I'm taller than you

This dude talks like a fucking stoner. If anything this video proves the blackpill. His height gets him laid despite being retarded.

• +1
Reactions: spark and Coping
This dude talks like a fucking stoner. If anything this video proves the blackpill. His height gets him laid despite being retarded.
This tbh height really is super important probably up there with face, girls wet themselves when they see 6’3, 6’4, etc go on IG pages and look at comments lol

Okay at first glance he looks bad, but not super bad. He looks kinda dominant, not like the typical alpha but he doesn't have like a beta cuck face. I I think this + height + personality and confidence is what makes him. I dont think this would've worked as well if he was a short and had a very beta looking face but at the same lookslevel.

Liquid COURAGEEEEEEEEE
S l1000