Daily reminder that a autistic retarded disabled guy have more genetic value than you

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

IMG 20191021 020410

IMG 20191021 021358

IMG 20191021 021242

IMG 20191021 020544

IMG 20191021 021016

IMG 20191021 021459

IMG 20191021 021434

IMG 20191021 021417

Another video

Yes just see the comments, woman prefer to fuck him than you, he is literally drooling in most videos and woman still say "oh god so handsome" they are probably excited asf for the autistic drooling disabled guy come running and drooling everywhere and rapes them (not rape because they allow a autistic chad disabled guy to fucks them) in ANIMAL SEVAGE STYLE than you because YOU is a such subhuman incel freak.

Keep coping.

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Chadelite, s3-s3 and 28 others
Yeah but what if I bully him

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ScratchDiske221, KEy21, Mansnob and 12 others
Yeah but what if I bully him

Woman will still prefer and will protect him.
He is more taller and have more strong bones too.

Keep coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Mansnob, Deleted member 2275 and 4 others
no. he doesnt

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, tylerhunter97, Arkantos and 12 others
Looks are indeed everything, IQ copers on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2426, Slob and 6 others

View attachment 142403
View attachment 142405
View attachment 142407
View attachment 142408
View attachment 142409
View attachment 142410
View attachment 142411
View attachment 142412

Another video

Yes just see the comments, woman prefer to fuck him than you, he is literally drooling in most videos and woman still say "oh god so handsome" they are probably excited asf for the autistic drooling disabled guy come running and drooling everywhere and rapes them (not rape because they allow a autistic chad disabled guy to fucks them) in ANIMAL SEVAGE STYLE than you because YOU is a such subhuman incel freak.

Keep coping.

Tall, White, and Good-looking

all you need to live a 5-star life as a man in the 21st century

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mansnob, Deleted member 2275 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadelite and Deleted member 2745
He still won’t get Pusey for how retarded he is

The autism he has screams shit genetics regardless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2275, Chadelite and 3 others

Your genetics is your looks and body at all, keep coping thinking that woman don't abuse of him.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Your genetics is your looks and body at all, keep coping thinking that woman don't abuse of him.
It’s also your brain functioning

He’s literally a genetic mistake can’t even talk properly but alright whatever keeps your worldview in check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1347, Deleted member 2275, Chadelite and 5 others

a female better risk having an autistic son than have your semen in her ovaries
just be in a wheelchair theory TBH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, Notorious and 4 others
Autism is a bad genetic cue, and its not like he could just go out to a bar and hit on foids, this guy is non verbal, meaning he cant talk. Between being a 5 PSL who is sociable and intelligent(Ive already got the second part down just needa looksmax a lil bit) and a 7 PSL who is severely retarded, I think id rather be the first one.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2275
It’s also your brain functioning

He’s literally a genetic mistake can’t even talk properly but alright whatever keeps your worldview in check

Yes is also your brain functioning, but your looks is the first and most important trait of good genes or not.

You can hear a photo of someone to see if his brain have good genes or not? NO!

• +1
Yes is also your brain functioning, but your looks is the first and most important trait of good genes or not.

You can hear a photo of someone to see if his brain have good genes or not? NO!
Like I said

Whatever helps your world view

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2227
Man has everything to be 7 PSL but he’s prevented from doing anything with it due to his severe autism

Life ain’t fair :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123, Mansnob and 2 others
Man has everything to be 7 PSL but he’s prevented from doing anything with it due to his severe autism

Life ain’t fair :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Keep thinking that woman don't abuse of him, they will just think "oh i will make sex in a real savage mode" and makes him of a toy.

Keep thinking that woman don't abuse of him, they will just think "oh i will make sex in a real savage mode" and makes him of a toy.
Obviously. If he gets put in a mental institution he’s gonna get used as a sex toy for sure. He’s lucky his mom isn’t fed up yet

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheChosenChad, Mansnob and 1 other person
Women would use this man due to his severe autism tbh. They know he cant say or do shit, so theyd treat him like shit, thats just foid nature.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, TheChosenChad, Mansnob and 1 other person
The posters in this thread taking this seriously might be more autistic then the guy in the video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4386, Chadelite, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
Women would use this man due to his severe autism tbh. They know he cant say or do shit, so theyd treat him like shit, thats just foid nature.

Yes because of his good looks (genes) if is just a ugly autistic guy so they will just treat him like shit but not abusing sexually.

so this guy is either on lifetime nofap or his mother does it for him
slayer regardless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, subhuman incel, Mansnob and 3 others
Obviously. If he gets put in a mental institution he’s gonna get used as a sex toy for sure. He’s lucky his mom isn’t fed up yet
Tenor 2
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2227
suifuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275 and Deleted member 2227
whatever he has is what jason genova has. they act so fucking similar jfc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Mansnob, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
When he actually gonna be out in an institute, women will probably try to steal his semen.
This guy is a legit top model tier.
And obviously women will prefer him over us, that's just how the black pill works.
Given the chance of his semen and my, they'll chose his 1000% of the times.
That's how it goes
Oh and another harsh truth probably, his mother isn't fed up with him yet probably because he is good looking.
Ugly babies and kids get less attention and care etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Colombianpill, TheChosenChad and 9 others
Just be NT, they say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Mansnob, Deleted member 2275 and 3 others
When he actually gonna be out in an institute, women will probably try to steal his semen.
And obviously women will prefer him over us, that's just how the black pill works.
That's how it goes

Yes autism is not genetics so...
Just be NT, they say

NT is a Bluepill thing that is just a more broscience nerd version of "Just be Extrovert" and Lookism version of NPC Normie "Just be confident".

• +1
That's how it goes
Oh and another harsh truth probably, his mother isn't fed up with him yet probably because he is good looking.
Ugly babies and kids get less attention and care etc
this is only true for.......

modern society.
as far as i can recall , such a thing didn't exist in old respectful families.

we are the end my bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

NT is a Bluepill thing that is just a more broscience nerd version of "Just be Extrovert" and Lookism version of NPC Normie "Just be confident".
I do agree to an extent that if you aren't s full blown unique Chad, like this guy, you have to be NT.
But just not acting completely retarded is enough.
The whole, be funny, be confident bullshit is nothing but a normie delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043

• +1

i need to find a 6+ psl good wife bro to give the most changes for the kids to be gl.
in this alienated World it's so fucking important

• +1
I do agree to an extent that if you aren't s full blown unique Chad, like this guy, you have to be NT.
But just not acting completely retarded is enough.
The whole, be funny, be confident bullshit is nothing but a normie delusion

I don't remember of seeing someone with bad "personality" or non "neurotipycal brain", it's just LOOKS, majority people have probably the same personality, it's just looks and their feedbacks/acceptance/way treated by environment (people) for their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
His brows are so lowset and straight, combined with a very very short upper eyelid. 10/10 eyeregion on opry level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Slob
I don't remember of seeing someone with bad "personality" or non "neurotipycal brain", it's just LOOKS, majority people have probably the same personality, it's just looks and their feedbacks/acceptance/way treated by environment (people) for their looks.
I'll have to disagree with you there, not being absolute autistic can help.
What I mean by that, so if she sends you iois you should able to pick them up for example.
And yes j agree, most people are nt
But most males are inferior genetics looks Wise as women stated so.

shit thread. keep cherry picking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2227
I'll have to disagree with you there, not being absolute autistic can help.
What I mean by that, so if she sends you iois you should able to pick them up for example.
And yes j agree, most people are nt
But most males are inferior genetics looks Wise as women stated so.

I don't really remember of seeing a real person with the personality that's looks exactly of the "Lookism autism version".
What people want to say with autistic is just Shy or introvert, not bad at social skills at all (introvert, even shy maybe) yes i can agree with you, but really never see this before.

But, the hole NT theory is automatically excluded of reason for the guy being rejected if, he literally approached the foid and was rejected (without a good reason that is not obviously a lie) .
This only apply for people that rotting 24/7 here and don't even try and reject/don't try girls because they don't looks like Adriana Lima or some slavic/latina angel foid looking in instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
I don't really remember of seeing a real person with the personality that's looks exactly of the "Lookism autism version".
What people want to say with autistic is just Shy or introvert, not bad at social skills at all (introvert, even shy maybe) yes i can agree with you, but really never see this before.

But, the hole NT theory is automatically excluded of reason for the guy being rejected if, he literally approached the foid and was rejected (without a good reason that is not obviously a lie) .
This only apply for people that rotting 24/7 here and don't even try and reject/don't try girls because they don't looks like Adriana Lima or some slavic/latina angel foid looking in instagram.
Agreed.

• +1
shit thread. keep cherry picking

Just see the video, he obviously have more genetic value than you, you are here so... i don't need to tell more or explain more...

Just see the video, he obviously have more genetic value than you, you are here so... i don't need to tell more or explain more...
he does indeed have more genetic value than me. it's just really over for mentalcels. that YouTuber guy has status maxxed kind of? -thanks to his mom-
yeah. cherrypicking thread. no autist can ascend.

• JFL
This is why I hate the NT retards
he does indeed have more genetic value than me. it's just really over for mentalcels. that YouTuber guy has status maxxed kind of? -thanks to his mom-
yeah. cherrypicking thread. no autist can ascend.
Lmao

• JFL

Yes, most people that don't even try and cry here about being ugly are somewhat avarage even slight above avarage, they are just edgy kids under age narcissist because of puberty, nothing even close of being autistic, just see their behavior and how they try of being special, trying to being funny and failing miserable (i can at least be funny, like this thread :lul:) but, these type of people are just trapping themselves and how more old them become, less chances of losing virginity, so... they will just perceive this was a old 40s guy and rope (bones already started to decrease in 30).

Sean O'Aspie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, subhuman incel, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
Not fair

• JFL
NT is just personality it's cope

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2227

View attachment 142403
View attachment 142405
View attachment 142407
View attachment 142408
View attachment 142409
View attachment 142410
View attachment 142411
View attachment 142412

Another video

Keep coping.

Mother fucker better reproduce we cannot have those beautiful genetics going to waste but lets be honest most disabled guys look like genetic trash i have seen them it's actually sad i wish i could change it

Man that's just sad
Yes, most people that don't even try and cry here about being ugly are somewhat avarage even slight above avarage, they are just edgy kids under age narcissist because of puberty, nothing even close of being autistic, just see their behavior and how they try of being special, trying to being funny and failing miserable (i can at least be funny, like this thread :lul:) but, these type of people are just trapping themselves and how more old them become, less chances of losing virginity, so... they will just perceive this was a old 40s guy and rope (bones already started to decrease in 30).

Half the dudes here are fake cels none of them have autism and they act like they do they just attention whores

• +1
Poor dude nature pulled a sick joke on him gave him a 7 psl face and made him autistic sad af

• +1
he's not bad looking, but we know foids are emotional and will say any 4PSL+ guy is handsome or cute if he has disabilities to make mother feel good

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant and hebbewem
he's not bad looking, but we know foids are emotional and will say any 4PSL+ guy is handsome or cute if he has disabilities to make mother feel good

No, this never happened, you don't see this happening, don't make sense, foids are Brutal most times, you can say this because of autism so they have pity, but i already see other real autistic guys videos and the comments are very different and no one says about handsome or beautiful.

This guy is a mogging machine same level was TOP TIER MALE MODEL, is what is.

Jfl if you think that woman act like this, they don't and even lying most times you can see cleary the PSL 7 face of this guy.