Daily reminder whites can’t properly rate most ethnics

K

Kamui

Inactive
If you’re a non Euro passing ethnic then stop asking whites in this forum for ratings cuz no offense they can’t rate you properly at all, I notice this a lot with whites or non blacks in general rating obviously attractive blacks shit like LTNs and subhumans which clearly isn’t the case

And men can’t rate other men (y’all niggas) accurately because we aren’t foids and don’t wanna fuck the men we rate so we may under or overrate depending on the circumstances

Also the standard for beauty is more closer to a European ideal so anything far from this would be considered unattractive but not always to the ideas of females specifically

If you want your true rating, go outside and interact with foids (preferably Beckie’s) and see how they treat and respond to you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, kebab, Xangsane and 12 others
@Iasacrko @Squirtle @Kristin @Skywalker @nigtard @tyronechadmax @afrolet

Biggest example is my favourite Tyrone, MBJ

Has all the characteristics of a typical attractive guy, tall, in good shape, dresses well, good voice, great smile, but people still try to write it off as a Jewish psyop lol

Obviously status is a huge part cuz this nigga is FAR from the sexiest man alive but even still it’s idiotic to try and claim that he’s “ugly”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: whitegymmax, nope, PMF1 and 5 others
thats because they're racist and the most flak you get here is you guys ......and theres still white worship of a big magnitude here...
i dont remember the last time ive rated in ratings but i can assure id rate according to MODERN SMV, meaning whites, then latino/ arabs and also BBC would get good scores....anyone else gets a 0 cause they dont slay irl, sadly.......a lot of indians in the comments are just being racist for nothing, thats my honest opinion , sorry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, zura, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 7 others
bro got rated LTN and wrote an essay lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Axii, chaddyboi66 and 19 others
bro got rated LTN and wrote an essay lmao
I’ve been rated Tyrone by Blackgymmax and other highly esteemed certified raters in the community.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hamdan, aleksander, Ricky212 and 5 others
4c9a4c5bd169fad73b91ffc1323309dc.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, efidescontinuado and Kamui
I’ve been rated Tyrone by Blackgymmax and other highly esteemed certified raters in the community.
i find it hard to believe ; link?
if you are Tyrone he prob said you are "low mtn" or some shit :feelskek:

Its not that whites dont know how to rate, its just that ethnics are deformed on average

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, Hamdan, aleksander and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, Ricky212, try2beme and 1 other person
If you want your true rating, go outside and interact with foids (preferably Beckie’s) and see how they treat and respond to you
Yup, you'll know where you stand as soon as you come out of your front door. You don't even have to interact with foids.

Last edited:

Has all the characteristics of a typical attractive guy, tall, in good shape, dresses well, good voice, great smile, but people still try to write it off as a Jewish psyop lol

Obviously status is a huge part cuz this nigga is FAR from the sexiest man alive but even still it’s idiotic to try and claim that he’s “ugly”
View attachment 2663068
Bro MBJ is a literal recessed dog. He’s not attractive whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, aleksander, efidescontinuado and 2 others
If you’re a non Euro passing ethnic then stop asking whites in this forum for ratings cuz no offense they can’t rate you properly at all, I notice this a lot with whites or non blacks in general rating obviously attractive blacks shit like LTNs and subhumans which clearly isn’t the case

And men can’t rate other men (y’all niggas) accurately because we aren’t foids and don’t wanna fuck the men we rate so we may under or overrate depending on the circumstances

Also the standard for beauty is more closer to a European ideal so anything far from this would be considered unattractive but not always to the ideas of females specifically

according to the female gaze i am subhuman.
according to .org i am subhuman.
what copes do i have left?
anime is getting boring...

• +1
Reactions: zura and aleksander
MBJ is 5’10 btw, his height is frauded on google.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, tombradylover and Kamui
MBJ is 5’10 btw, his height is frauded on google.
Ye celeb heights lists him at 5’10.5 I think but I just said he was tall cuz that’s what Google says

4 PSL. Looksmatched with Elliot Rodger
He mogs Elliot Rodger to hell and back

Our opinions do not matter anyways, remind me when someone you know gets millions of likes on TikTok from edits

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
He mogs Elliot Rodger to hell and back

Our opinions do not matter anyways, remind me when someone you know gets millions of likes on TikTok from edits
Muhhh tiktok likes

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Recessed Life and Sanguinius
? What are you trying to tell me bro
Tiktok likes don’t matter too much in real life. Look at this meh tier Normie with glasses getting women supposedly simping over him in that video

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Muhhh tiktok likes

You unironically believe women don’t find MBJ attractive?

Looksmax forum but can’t accurately assess attraction jfl

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and Kamui
Black smv works in mysterious ways. It bends all PSL physics. Opinions from Blackcels, Mulattos who know their stuff and successes with women is all we got really got.

And yeah men can’t rate other men this should be gospel by now especially on here..

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ElTruecel

every psl god is like 99% white. why should blacks being given a higher rating when they lack ideal features?

View attachment 2663068
Women love him as Killmonger, not as Adonis Creed

Brutal badboy pill

I don’t care if some ltbs or lower find him attractive his aesthetics are shit.

Who cares. Aesthetics >>>> always

No wonder you are trucel, SMV is everything. Sad 60% of this website doesn’t even realise it.

PSL is not law & anyone who gets women regularly & in them spaces knows it.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Thesoloist22 and Kamui

MBJ doesn’t have aesthetics?
3875736_1704767881780.jpeg

Physique, good frame, smile and teeth?

Dude you are exactly who I was talking about in the post lmao, you’re a shit rater man just except it

You said that negro @nigtard looks like a thug when in actuality anyone with a backbone knows he looks like a lame ass boardering on urkcel

“Muh LTB and MTBs” man you’re full of shit
Women love him as Killmonger, not as Adonis Creed

Brutal badboy pill
They did love him as Adonis Creed too
No wonder you are trucel, SMV is everything. Sad 60% of this website doesn’t even realise it.

All of the slayers I’ve known irl barely look anything like the PSL Gods niggas here fawn over

Attachments

• 1704767881780.jpeg
    1704767881780.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Recessed Life, Sanguinius and Luffymaxxing
Cope

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
View attachment 2663153

Dude you are exactly who I was talking about in the post lmao, you’re a shit rater man just except it

You said that negro @nigtard looks like a thug when in actuality anyone with a backbone knows he looks like a lame ass boardering on urkcel

“Muh LTB and MTBs” man you’re full of shit

They did love him as Adonis Creed too

All of the slayers I’ve known irl barely look anything like the PSL Gods niggas here fawn over
He's good looking but his appeal was at its highest in Black Panther, he looks too nice I guess. Now Jonathan Mayors is an example of a black man who mogs everyone to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and yeeyeeslayer
every psl god is like 99% white. why should blacks being given a higher rating when they lack ideal features?
PSL is just analyzing the characteristics of top models that were popular in the early 2000s and before that then trying to find congruent mutual traits between them all

Subscribing to PSL means nothing when you go outside and see dudes outside that slay look nothing like PSL Gods and may even be rated as low as MTN on that scale

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
He's good looking but his appeal was at its highest in Black Panther, he looks too nice I guess. Now Jonathan Mayors is an example of a black man who mogs everyone to oblivion
Eh Jonathan Majors is mostly just gym pill tbh he looks like a gorilla, I can’t see prime aged foids fawning and making edits over him, he’s more roastie appeal

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
BBC is Jewish propaganda, only ghetto whites and ethnics like them.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
PSL is just analyzing the characteristics of top models that were popular in the early 2000s and before that then trying to find congruent mutual traits between them all

Subscribing to PSL means nothing when you go outside and see dudes outside that slay look nothing like PSL Gods and may even be rated as low as MTN on that scale
even the tiktok pretty boys have good ideal features. my point applies irl as well. blacks dont have these features. if you dont like the standards book a plane ticket back to africa

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and efidescontinuado
Ask your mother what I look like

Abs glistening, jaw chiseling, peanut butter complexion lil bro
I’ll spread jelly on you and eat you nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing

all high PSL aesthetic men get women and yes including Elias de poot. He appeals to a certain niche but still gets women.

Also Michael b Jordan at the end of the day has status halo. Would he really outside of status be getting the same attention from higher tier women?
View attachment 2663153

You know damn well I’m a good rater I actually understand aesthetics and go off that. Plus a bunch of the users can’t even explain to me certain ratios or features because ofc they’re people who don’t actually delve into learning what makes someone attractive.

Anyways his physique is good sure ok? Like I agree frame is a halo for sure but it’s still not everything. Also cool he has decent teeth what about his face.

Is there anything aesthetically striking or super highly attractive about his face. No compare him to a true Tyrone like Broderick hunter. Anyways considering fucking people like Adam driver yes Adam driver can get appeal due to status why is it different with MBJ???
Bullshit i know actual Urkel cels there was so many in my school he looks nothing like them.

Which white guy rated you as subhuman lmao tag him

BBC is Jewish propaganda, only ghetto whites and ethnics like them.
You forgot to include your mother
even the tiktok pretty boys have good ideal features. my point applies irl as well. blacks dont have these features. if you dont like the standards book a plane ticket back to africa
Most TikTok prettyboys are frauding MTNs boardering on low HTNs

A lot of the PSL traits that people find so important have no truth to them irl, like fucking positive canthal tilt :lul: if a foid is analyzing your eye area she will look at your eyelashes, brows, color etc, it’s all mental masturbation

Nga literally every girl I know loves him. Stop coping you retarded monkey

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

SMV does not help your rating only PSL