Daily reminder whites can’t properly rate most ethnics

If you’re threatened by him ngl that says a lot more about you :feelskek:
Not threatened just cautious. Never relax is always the standard rule.
Bro just say the damn state 💀 nobody has enough beef with you to dox you
No lol, I still have an Incels.is account with 13K+ posts.

Not threatened just cautious. Never relax is always the standard rule.

No lol, I still have an Incels.is account with 13K+ posts.
Bro you have no .org clout, you flex this shit all the time, even if you said your state it wouldn’t be anywhere near enough info to find you

Bro you have no .org clout, you flex this shit all the time, even if you said your state it wouldn’t be anywhere near enough info to find you
I’m not taking that risk lmfao. I’ll reveal my face on here later anyways and I’d prefer not to have other shit about me circulating around a forum where thousands of normies lurk each day.

I’m not taking that risk lmfao. I’ll reveal my face on here later anyways and I’d prefer not to have other shit about me circulating around a forum where thousands of normies lurk each day.
Revealing your face is 10x more easy to dox you than you think, especially if you have any online presence on social media or if your family members do

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you had me until you said mbj was tyrone. Not saying he's ugly but he gets brutally mogged by actual tyrones like @Blackgymmax.

Is this black gymmax thing a running joke? He looks MTN at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Big White Cuck
He’s an irl mogger lol even tho he looks like he came from Mars

• +1
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
Biggest example is my favourite Tyrone, MBJ

Has all the characteristics of a typical attractive guy, tall, in good shape, dresses well, good voice, great smile, but people still try to write it off as a Jewish psyop lol

Obviously status is a huge part cuz this nigga is FAR from the sexiest man alive but even still it’s idiotic to try and claim that he’s “ugly”
View attachment 2663068
Tall 💀

Cope calling him MTN. Even tho he used to be ugly because of his surgeries he ascended into a mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Revealing your face is 10x more easy to dox you than you think,
Not really I’ve doxxed people before and I can tell you unless you have social media it really isn’t.

especially if you have any online presence
I have a lot but not any containing info about me irl
on social media
Nope
or if your family members do
You won’t be able to find them with just a face reveal

• +1
Cope calling him MTN. Even tho he used to be ugly because of his surgeries he ascended into a mogger.

When I look at him I don’t see it tbh, his body halo is insane tbh but maybe because he gives me “white” black vibes.

If he’s dripmaxxed & got longer dreads he would definitely be a clear HTN

When I look at him I don’t see it tbh, his body halo is insane tbh but maybe because he gives me “white” black vibes.

If he’s dripmaxxed & got longer dreads he would definitely be a clear HTN
He is already above HTN but ye I see what you mean

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
5’11, 200 lbs like 10 bf%

HTN SMV for me then. Depending on fashion/status/NT could be lite. If he was 6’2+ then would clear lite

A lot of the PSL traits that people find so important have no truth to them irl, like fucking positive canthal tilt :lul: i
It's not that these PSL traits are necessarily important for attractiveness it's just that the reverse of them is bad. Like pct is not necessarily attractive (looks alien/gook most of the time actually) but nct is generally bad. Same with hunter eyes, you don't need them to be attractive but having bug eyes (reverse) is ugly same with warrior skull/wimp skull etc.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Kamui
according to the female gaze i am subhuman.
according to .org i am subhuman.
what copes do i have left?
anime is getting boring...
Maybe stop looking up to subhumans like in ur pfp? Youre idolosing a MTN Sandnigger with an ugly face of course youre gonna stay as an ugly fuck. Look up to actual goodlooking people for inspiration

Has all the characteristics of a typical attractive guy, tall, in good shape, dresses well, good voice, great smile, but people still try to write it off as a Jewish psyop lol

Obviously status is a huge part cuz this nigga is FAR from the sexiest man alive but even still it’s idiotic to try and claim that he’s “ugly”
View attachment 2663068
is it just me or does he low-key look Arab/MENA might be the facial hair idk

View attachment 2663068

If you’re a non Euro passing ethnic then stop asking whites in this forum for ratings cuz no offense they can’t rate you properly at all, I notice this a lot with whites or non blacks in general rating obviously attractive blacks shit like LTNs and subhumans which clearly isn’t the case

And men can’t rate other men (y’all niggas) accurately because we aren’t foids and don’t wanna fuck the men we rate so we may under or overrate depending on the circumstances

Also the standard for beauty is more closer to a European ideal so anything far from this would be considered unattractive but not always to the ideas of females specifically

If you want your true rating, go outside and interact with foids (preferably Beckie’s) and see how they treat and respond to you
As a whitecel I hate to say it, but legit.

I see ethnics get extremely underrated all the time by coping sfcels

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and aesthetic beauty
If you’re a non Euro passing ethnic then stop asking whites in this forum for ratings cuz no offense they can’t rate you properly at all, I notice this a lot with whites or non blacks in general rating obviously attractive blacks shit like LTNs and subhumans which clearly isn’t the case

And men can’t rate other men (y’all niggas) accurately because we aren’t foids and don’t wanna fuck the men we rate so we may under or overrate depending on the circumstances

Also the standard for beauty is more closer to a European ideal so anything far from this would be considered unattractive but not always to the ideas of females specifically

If you want your true rating, go outside and interact with foids (preferably Beckie’s) and see how they treat and respond to you
Racism and people dont raté objectively.

Dont.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2663068
Thing about status is that I believe it genuinely makes you appear better looking in the eyes of women. As in, women are attracted to status in and of itself. As men, we can't relate to that because a woman's status isn't attractive to us.

If MBJ worked as a supervisor at Walmart with the exact same looks/physical characteristics, would he be the sexiest man alive?

• +1
Thing about status is that I believe it genuinely makes you appear better looking in the eyes of women. As in, women are attracted to status in and of itself. As men, we can't relate to that because a woman's status isn't attractive to us.

If MBJ worked as a supervisor at Walmart with the exact same looks/physical characteristics, would he be the sexiest man alive?
Ye I said before at the end he’s far from the sexiest man alive lmao, thousands of black celebrities are better looking than him

OP's spitting facts as usual

I do not care about PSL like that, I primarily joined the forum because of the good guides on improving it but even after ascending I understand that SMV is everything.

Who gives a shit about PSL rating compared to how many women you get to put your dick inside of?

Being rated HTN by strangers on here doesn’t mean shit, only P in V.

SMV directly = how many women you can have sex with. What else matters besides that???
Why psl is diffentte than smv

thats because they're racist and the most flak you get here is you guys ......and theres still white worship of a big magnitude here...
i dont remember the last time ive rated in ratings but i can assure id rate according to MODERN SMV, meaning whites, then latino/ arabs and also BBC would get good scores....anyone else gets a 0 cause they dont slay irl, sadly.......a lot of indians in the comments are just being racist for nothing, thats my honest opinion , sorry

I do not care about PSL like that, I primarily joined the forum because of the good guides on improving it but even after ascending I understand that SMV is everything.

Who gives a shit about PSL rating compared to how many women you get to put your dick inside of?

Being rated HTN by strangers on here doesn’t mean shit, only P in V.

SMV directly = how many women you can have sex with. What else matters besides that???
perfectly put
PSL is for old homosexual men, so .org members, cause they're alot of those hiding behind "teen" accounts.....pretty creepy if you ask me :feelskek: :feelskek: @ReadBooksEveryday @Primalsplit @Xangsane @Orc @MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

my friend

im afraid the people that hate you the most here, and rate ANY black brah a LTN or subhuman dont look like this
gandalf the white GIF

but like this (even if they pretend to be white :feelskek: )
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

oh, and also a coon named @Blackgymmax , but he is trying his best to get into White Heaven, so its understandable for him :smonk:

• JFL
thats because they're racist and the most flak you get here is you guys ......and theres still white worship of a big magnitude here...
i dont remember the last time ive rated in ratings but i can assure id rate according to MODERN SMV, meaning whites, then latino/ arabs and also BBC would get good scores....anyone else gets a 0 cause they dont slay irl, sadly.......a lot of indians in the comments are just being racist for nothing, thats my honest opinion , sorry
there is no racism in my ratings, i can't classify him as htn when jude bellingham brutally mogged him, and jude is htn, he is mogged by tyrones lites like Rome Flynn too, i'm just fair, with status and fame he certainly has tyrone SMV, but seeing like average Joe, he ain't slaying like these guys
Images   2024 03 01T100857348 Images   2024 03 01T100818402 Images   2024 03 01T100914964 Images   2024 03 01T100825212

• +1