Daily reminder whites can’t properly rate most ethnics

You forgot to include your mother

Most TikTok prettyboys are frauding MTNs boardering on low HTNs

A lot of the PSL traits that people find so important have no truth to them irl, like fucking positive canthal tilt :lul: if a foid is analyzing your eye area she will look at your eyelashes, brows, color etc, it’s all mental masturbation
pct is like 10th on the list. jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Nga literally every girl I know loves him. Stop coping you retarded monkey
I don’t care if some obese boons & white trash foids in ur slum find him attractive.

He has shit aesthetics & gets carried by status halo only

You forgot to include your mother

Most TikTok prettyboys are frauding MTNs boardering on low HTNs

A lot of the PSL traits that people find so important have no truth to them irl, like fucking positive canthal tilt :lul: if a foid is analyzing your eye area she will look at your eyelashes, brows, color etc, it’s all mental masturbation
lies.

Which white guy rated you as subhuman lmao tag him
No white guys rated me subhuman

When I have asked for ratings (not on looksmax) some would give me HTN or even Tyronelite which I know damn well is fucking bullshit, I can just fraud angles cuz I have above average bones and features for someone with my pheno, I am MTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and yeeyeeslayer
If you get pussy irl and get rated LTN here what does it mean, that you’re ugly? Are you gay?
Yes you’re still ugly

SMV does not help your rating only PSL

I do not care about PSL like that, I primarily joined the forum because of the good guides on improving it but even after ascending I understand that SMV is everything.

Who gives a shit about PSL rating compared to how many women you get to put your dick inside of?

Being rated HTN by strangers on here doesn’t mean shit, only P in V.

SMV directly = how many women you can have sex with. What else matters besides that???

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui
all high PSL aesthetic men get women and yes including Elias de poot. He appeals to a certain niche but still gets women.

Also Michael b Jordan at the end of the day has status halo. Would he really outside of status be getting the same attention from higher tier women?
Yes absolutely, this whole “higher tier women” shit is cope, you think rich trust fund foids wouldn’t be willing to fuck with a less rich guy who’s good looking? He isn’t dark enough to be relegated to only fucking with sheboons and Shaniquas
You know damn well I’m a good rater I actually understand aesthetics and go off that.
You are not
Plus a bunch of the users can’t even explain to me certain ratios or features because ofc they’re people who don’t actually delve into learning what makes someone attractive.

Anyways his physique is good sure ok? Like I agree frame is a halo for sure but it’s still not everything. Also cool he has decent teeth what about his face.

Is there anything aesthetically striking or super highly attractive about his face. No compare him to a true Tyrone like Broderick hunter. Anyways considering fucking people like Adam driver yes Adam driver can get appeal due to status why is it different with MBJ???

Bullshit i know actual Urkel cels there was so many in my school he looks nothing like them.
You’ve probably only met 5 niggers in your life 💀 every dark skin urkcel I’ve met has similar phneno to him, he looks like a square

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Has all the characteristics of a typical attractive guy, tall, in good shape, dresses well, good voice, great smile, but people still try to write it off as a Jewish psyop lol

View attachment 2663068
so everything else that adds to your smv other than face???

Your face is barely 15% of your smv

You are not
yes I am retard
You’ve probably only met 5 niggers in your life 💀 every dark skin urkcel I’ve met has similar phneno to him, he looks like a square
That’s bullshit. He has that low trust nigger tier pheno where he looks he’ll rob you and speaks in pure Ebonics. He looks like the average nigger from south Chicago

SMV directly = how many women you can have sex with. What else matters besides that???
Looking in the mirror and not wanting to kill myself

Also Michael b Jordan at the end of the day has status halo. Would he really outside of status be getting the same attention from higher tier women?
He would.
Is there anything aesthetically striking or super highly attractive about his face. No compare him to a true Tyrone like Broderick hunter. Anyways considering fucking people like Adam driver yes Adam driver can get appeal due to status why is it different with MBJ???

You don’t understand black appeal, things like being striking and your face is weighted less compared to whites. Yes under PSL you may be right but black appeal is much different.

I improved my facial ascetics significantly & guess what still brought me more women? Being dripmaxxed. I don’t think anyone could truly understand black appeal without black though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Looking in the mirror and not wanting to kill myself

As long as your are MTN there is literally not reason to feel this way. Female validation on looks overrides yourself.

you had me till u started glazing MBJ. JFLLLLL

• WTF
As long as your are MTN there is literally not reason to feel this way. Female validation on looks overrides yourself.
I’d rather look like a Chad and never see another woman again then be a mtn who gets pussy

so everything else that adds to your smv other than face???

Your face is barely 15% of your smv
Sex appeal >>>>>> face/PSL

What matters most is making foids pussy wet upon first sight

yes I am retard

That’s bullshit. He has that low trust nigger tier pheno where he looks he’ll rob you and speaks in pure Ebonics. He looks like the average nigger from south Chicago
Bro if a nigga like that walked up to me in my neighbourhood and tried to rob me I’d laugh in his face

You don’t know jack shit about black aesthetics and are riding them off of a white narrative because you’ve only known 5 black people in your entire life, ask any black user whether or not he’d look scary they’d all say no
You don’t understand black appeal, things like being striking and your face is weighted less compared to whites. Yes under PSL you may be right but black appeal is much different.

I improved my facial ascetics significantly & guess what still brought me more women? Being dripmaxxed. I don’t think anyone could truly understand black appeal without black though tbh
Black SMV allows for bigger facial disparity than other races

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I’d rather look like a Chad and never see another woman again then be a mtn who gets pussy

lol what’s the point of being chad without the MAIN benefit? Why don’t people just say they’re homosexual on here

He would.
Tales
Only because of bbc halo from kike propaganda. But regardless it’s still high PSL Lightskins like Meeks who slays or actual blacks such as Broderick hunter slaying 24/7 irl.
Drip maxxing Is tales & cope.
The people who do it are usually 5 PSL + anyways

lol what’s the point of being chad without the MAIN benefit? Why don’t people just say they’re homosexual on here
Men disgust me too I’d rather be happy with myself then with others

Bro if a nigga like that walked up to me in my neighbourhood and tried to rob me I’d laugh in his face

You don’t know jack shit about black aesthetics and are riding them off of a white narrative because you’ve only known 5 black people in your entire life, ask any black user whether or not he’d look scary they’d all say no

bruh he’s tripping. if anything MBJ has the “nice and high trust” black pheno

• +1
bruh he’s tripping. if anything MBJ has the “nice and high trust” black pheno
He wasn’t talking about MBJ, I’m talking about a blackcel we both rated, I’m actually black so Ik how other blacks would be perceived

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Tales
You don’t know jack shit about black aesthetics and are riding them off of a white narrative because you’ve only known 5 black people in your entire life,
That’s just wrong lol.
ask any black user whether or not he’d look scary they’d all say no
He doesn’t look scary but he looks he’d fit in with other negros in South Chicago.
I agree ngl

He wasn’t talking about MBJ, I’m talking about a blackcel we both rated, I’m actually black so Ik how other blacks would be perceived
ah gotcha

Tales

That’s just wrong lol.

He doesn’t look scary but he looks he’d fit in with other negros in South Chicago.
He would only fit in with them in terms of pheno, other than that there’s nothing intimidating about him at all aside from his height
Tales

Only because of bbc halo from kike propaganda. But regardless it’s still high PSL Lightskins like Meeks who slays or actual blacks such as Broderick hunter slaying 24/7 irl.

Drip maxxing Is tales & cope.
The people who do it are usually 5 PSL + anyways
Dripmaxxing has been proven before
If drip wasn’t actually a factor then why did this obviously attractive black guy barely manage to break 30 something likes whereas when he had drip he got Tyrone tier results

ratings have gone progressively more shit theyre horrid now and everyone gigafrauds to death

• +1
i got rated htn from people on discord. Probably never gonna ask for a rating on here cuz im arab

If you get pussy irl and get rated LTN here what does it mean, that you’re ugly? Are you gay?
It means ur MTN

why not lmao
because I dont look like a typical white boy pheno ill get rated ltn mtn. I dont think ive seen any non white on here get anything higher than mtn so theres no points. And I already know all my failos and halos i think so no need

because I dont look like a typical white boy pheno ill get rated ltn mtn. I dont think ive seen any non white on here get anything higher than mtn so theres no points. And I already know all my failos and halos i think so no need
You can just PM people your face and ask for a private rating

He would only fit in with them in terms of pheno, other than that there’s nothing intimidating about him at all aside from his height
Fair but he still has the South Chicago urban pheno.
Dripmaxxing has been proven before
If drip wasn’t actually a factor then why did this obviously attractive black guy barely manage to break 30 something likes whereas when he had drip he got Tyrone tier results
Frauded pics + Frauded angles with good clothes ok

Fair but he still has the South Chicago urban pheno.
Nah he has more of a normie FOB pheno tbh, very non threatening, over tier as a black
Frauded pics + Frauded angles with good clothes ok
Even with frauding it’s very hard to get 99+ likes and get Tyrone tier results, he literally had Stacylites in his matches messaging him

I don’t care if some obese boons & white trash foids in ur slum find him attractive.

He has shit aesthetics & gets carried by status halo only
Nga I live in the suburbs of California 😂

Nah he has more of a normie FOB pheno tbh, very non threatening, over tier as a black
No.
Even with frauding it’s very hard to get 99+ likes and get Tyrone tier results, he literally had Stacylites in his matches messaging him
No stacylites on tinder.
Nga I live in the suburbs of California 😂
California is a shithole slum as a whole. It should be nuked the opinions of residents from california shouldn’t really matter for things like this.
Speaking of states, where tf do you live @ElTruecel
somewhere in the east coast

you had me until you said mbj was tyrone. Not saying he's ugly but he gets brutally mogged by actual tyrones like @Blackgymmax.

If you’re threatened by him ngl that says a lot more about you :feelskek:
No stacylites on tinder.

California is a shithole slum as a whole. It should be nuked the opinions of residents from california shouldn’t really matter for things like this.

somewhere in the east coast
Bro just say the damn state 💀 nobody has enough beef with you to dox you

If you’re a non Euro passing ethnic then stop asking whites in this forum for ratings cuz no offense they can’t rate you properly at all, I notice this a lot with whites or non blacks in general rating obviously attractive blacks shit like LTNs and subhumans which clearly isn’t the case

And men can’t rate other men (y’all niggas) accurately because we aren’t foids and don’t wanna fuck the men we rate so we may under or overrate depending on the circumstances

Also the standard for beauty is more closer to a European ideal so anything far from this would be considered unattractive but not always to the ideas of females specifically

If you want your true rating, go outside and interact with foids (preferably Beckie’s) and see how they treat and respond to you
holy bluepill

get raped, coper