Daily reminder: you can get rich on capitalism and ascend

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Legend

Are you seeing this nigga here? Well, he is a fuckin legend. He went to college at just 16 years old, got a business degree, at 20 years old he was already a trainee in one of the biggest banks of Brazil, at 22 he was accepted for a job at Amil - a brazilian giant corporation - and became the CEO of the company at just 24 years old. Fuckin inspiration brah, we all can do it, he doesnt even needs looks cause he's fuckin rich and he could become a male model just by surgerymaxxing if he ever feels like doing it

The only thing tho is that his father was the owner of the company and he became CEO by inheriting the whole fuckin thing after his dad died

ITS OVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Chadelite, Tyronecell and 3 others
@Tyronecell @Beetlejuice just get rich bro

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
capitalisms me brb going to sell lemonade on street corner and become top 5 billionares

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
View attachment 733745

Are you seeing this nigga here? Well, he is a fuckin legend. He went to college at just 16 years old, got a business degree, at 20 years old he was already a trainee in one of the biggest banks of Brazil, at 22 he was accepted for a job at Amil - a brazilian giant corporation - and became the CEO of the company at just 24 years old. Fuckin inspiration brah, we all can do it, he doesnt even needs looks cause he's fuckin rich and he could become a male model just by surgerymaxxing if he ever feels like doing it

The only thing tho is that his father was the owner of the company and he became CEO by inheriting the whole fuckin thing after his dad died

ITS OVER
i'll play basketball and steal food from gas stations why would I need money

Just work and get money in Brazil :soy: :soy: :soy:
Fucked since birth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Beetlejuice and Tyronecell
High iq is everything ngl

Basta querer

just be rich formula