Daily reminder

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Your time on this planet is very limited.
Your time with your family is limited even more.
Do you want to look back when your family members are dead and realize "would I only have spent my time more wisely instead of shit posting or playing rage inducing video games"?

I personally feel like shit whenever I game too much and shit post on autist forums.
I've got one life and I wasted so much of it already.

You can choose to let the blackpill destroy you and weaken your mind or you move on, accept the harsh truth but strive for something more meaningful nevertheless.

• Love it
Reactions: HardMewer
Your time on this planet is very limited.
Your time with your family is limited even more.
Do you want to look back when your family members are dead and realize "would I only have spent my time more wisely instead of shit posting or playing rage inducing video games"?

I personally feel like shit whenever I game too much and shit post on autist forums.
I've got one life and I wasted so much of it already.

You can choose to let the blackpill destroy you and weaken your mind or you move on, accept the harsh truth but strive for something more meaningful nevertheless.
Its hard to leave this site bro I tried but keep coming back

My family don’t give a shit about me

• JFL
Reactions: skittlekorn
yes cunt

At my age that period has long come and past.

My family don’t give a shit about me
Different for you then unfortunately.
But make sure you don't just have a wrong perception of them.
I've got the perfect life but not the perfect looks. I let the latter destroy my mood every single day. I waste my life away. I'm too spoiled apparently and forget to appreciate my easy life.
All the people that I love are healthy. I'm healthy. Living in the best country, in a great area.
I will regret it if I don't change my bad habits which are basically only masturbation, posting nonsense online and watching nonsense superficial videos.

I need to make MEMORIES. I want to be able to tell stories.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
You’re right about this. One of my relatives recently passed away and it just puts things into perspective. I’ll never get to see that person again...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39